Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? (1140 Views)

Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! / How I Got A Job And Determined My Posting By 'gate Crashing' / Gate Crashing Is Allowed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? by ogbon: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2007
This thread is for fellow Nairalanders' to express their views.
At a test centre held today a guy told me confidently that he is for gate-crashing, and i wonder if that too is a form of invitation?
So here is the question, is it good, ethical and must it be encouraged?
But gate-crashers atimes get the job, leaving the invited for the test jobless. Is it morally justified, i will want our views as a family to give answer to my many questions.
Have you gate-crashed before? Why and what was the result? Hope you wont gate-crash when you get the job?
Long live Nairaland.
Re: Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? by ehi4life(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2007
Considering the current situation in the country, ethics is the list of your worries. so i believe gate crashing is justified, besides i know a guy who gate crashed and finally was the only one taken. and nowadays employer have strict controls that screen gatecrashers so the issue is more of can you beat the controls.
Re: Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? by ogwudeuku(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2007
er, well I dont blame those that gate crash sha, economy is not tellin well at all,
Re: Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? by temmky(f): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2007
Gate crashing is the thing now o my brother. I believe it is justified for Nigerian factor grin
Re: Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? by ow11(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2007
E dey work sometimes
Re: Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? by yuucee: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2007
nice topic! to me it is not only good but also very important 4 any serious job seeker. i gate crashed @ oceanic and was successfull @ last. i consider it good and neccessary except if u 've ur reasons 4 not gate crashing. 1 love.
Re: Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? by awa(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2007
Even though I have not gate-crashed before yet I see nothing wrong with Gate-Crashers. Have we forgotten so soon that the Nigerian Society accommodates such. Believe me, there is no fairness nor equity in our society. I will encourage anyone at any time to gate-crash if you are given the chance. The end-product is to get the job afterall we all have the Certificate they want.
Re: Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? by eduaustin(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2007
Talking about Gate-Crashing at Job test centres, if its good or bad. For me going by current situation in the country, gate-crashing is welcomed and ok by me. I did gate crashed in 2004 for UBA test in Ph and i ended up getting the Job. But i have left that job last year. so to all job seekers that wants to gate crashed i wish you all the grace to succeed.
Atimes people do apply for jobs and they fail to get shorlisted for one obvious reason or the other, not because they aint qualified for that job. But some don't have those that can forward their application.
Re: Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? by doyexy: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hello guys pls I need your help. I informed a friend about P&G recuitment,we both applied together but she was called for test and I was not kald. Now she's asking me if I can gatecrash wit her that she willl forward d mail to me..
Can I gate crash P&G test??
Pls guys kindly anser me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Career Opportunity For Human Resources Officer / Faan Interview / Job Opportunity: Get Employed As A Permanent Staff Or A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.