Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Who Also Got This Mail From Sitnigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Also Got This Mail From Sitnigeria? (870 Views)

Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? / Please Who Also Got This Invite? / Pls Who Else Got This Mail From GLH Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Also Got This Mail From Sitnigeria? by hizzylife(f): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dear Candidate,

We wish to let you know how excited we are that you finally made the shortlist and shall soon be officially invited to the video interviews taking effect from 20th March, as earlier announced on our website, and closing 31st March.

That is to say, in collaboration with our video interviewing software partner, we shall have a virtual interaction with you anytime, anywhere within the dates stipulated above. 

This is part of the mail I got from them today. They stipulated the interview is going to be a video interview. Please who also got this mail and who has done video interview before? Can one use phone? How can one go about it in this Nigeria where there's unstable network connection? Please help me out.
Re: Who Also Got This Mail From Sitnigeria? by Magally: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
I got a mail.......waiting for d video interview... Av not done video interview b4.....wat post did u apply for
Re: Who Also Got This Mail From Sitnigeria? by hizzylife(f): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Magally:
I got a mail.......waiting for d video interview... Av not done video interview b4.....wat post did u apply for

Customer care service.
Re: Who Also Got This Mail From Sitnigeria? by hizzylife(f): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
hizzylife:
Dear Candidate,

We wish to let you know how excited we are that you finally made the shortlist and shall soon be officially invited to the video interviews taking effect from 20th March, as earlier announced on our website, and closing 31st March.

That is to say, in collaboration with our video interviewing software partner, we shall have a virtual interaction with you anytime, anywhere within the dates stipulated above. 

This is part of the mail I got from them today. They stipulated the interview is going to be a video interview. Please who also got this mail and who has done video interview before? Can one use phone? How can one go about it in this Nigeria where there's unstable network connection? Please help me out.

Please someone should help me out here. Who has done video interview before?
Re: Who Also Got This Mail From Sitnigeria? by marogy: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gudday guys, i paid for the CAT test and i was not refunded, i even sent my bank details when i got the email, but thank God i was shortlisted but when i tried taking my interview exam today, i could not and the next thing i saw was INTERVIEW CANCELLED CONTACT SITNIGERIA.Abeg is anybody here shortlisted too and also experiencing the same thing?thank you.
Re: Who Also Got This Mail From Sitnigeria? by marogy: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gudday guys, i paid for the CAT test and i was not refunded, i even sent my bank details when i got the email, but thank God i was shortlisted but when i tried taking my interview exam today, i could not and the next thing i saw was INTERVIEW CANCELLED CONTACT SITNIGERIA.Abeg is anybody here shortlisted too and also experiencing the same thing?thank you
hizzylife:
Dear Candidate,

Re: Who Also Got This Mail From Sitnigeria? by marogy: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Gudday guys, has anybody gotten any email about the cancellation of the video interview?i wrote to them but no reply yet. if there is anyone with valid information please drop it here. thank you

(1) (Reply)

May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruiting Sales Representatives / Pls Who Knows This Company: Standard Legacy Group (slg)? / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.