Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Please Who Also Got This Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Also Got This Invite? (5254 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels / Pls Who Also Got This Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Also Got This Invite? by ogayoungboss(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Dear APPLICANT,

After view the details in your Curriculum vitae,considering skills and attribute you encompassed, The Board of Directors of D' PEARL CONSULTING SERVICES as decided to invites you for an ASSESSMENT/INTERVIEW.

Date:  Wed 13th June 2018

Time: 9am prompt

Take a bus from Oshodi

Venue: 116, Akowonjo road,Beside AB Events,Jimoh bus stop, Egbeda Lagos RC:100279.

We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm your availability to enable us make adequate preparations. Please kindly confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible,for the management to know that you will be available also if you want the management to rescheduled you reply with your mail. You can also reach the Secretary on 070 if you have any issues / requests.

NOTE:- COME ALONG WITH THIS INTERVIEW MAIL YOU RECEIVED ON YOUR PHONE OR THE PRINTOUT OF THIS MAIL,WITHOUT IT THE SECURITY WON'T ALLOW YOU TO COME IN FOR THE INTERVIEW.

*Kindly respond/acknowledged this mail,moment you received it.*

Thanks.

Management.
Re: Please Who Also Got This Invite? by Jesusbaby49: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hmmm. Too many blunders in the invite. Looks like scam. But have you googled the company?
Re: Please Who Also Got This Invite? by Amthol(m): 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
the address seems legit
Re: Please Who Also Got This Invite? by Darrex4rel: 8:01am On Jun 11, 2018
ogayoungboss:
Dear APPLICANT,

After view the details in your Curriculum vitae,considering skills and attribute you encompassed, The Board of Directors of D' PEARL CONSULTING SERVICES as decided to invites you for an ASSESSMENT/INTERVIEW.

Take a bus from Oshodi

Venue: 116, Akowonjo road,Beside AB Events,Jimoh bus stop, Egbeda Lagos RC:100279.

We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm your availability to enable us make adequate preparations. Please kindly confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible,for the management to know that you will be available also if you want the management to rescheduled you reply with your mail. You can also reach the Secretary on 070 if you have any issues / requests.

NOTE:- COME ALONG WITH THIS INTERVIEW MAIL YOU RECEIVED ON YOUR PHONE OR THE PRINTOUT OF THIS MAIL,WITHOUT IT THE SECURITY WON'T ALLOW YOU TO COME IN FOR THE INTERVIEW.

Thanks.

Management.

I got it too but looking at the blunders alone ehn! lolz
Re: Please Who Also Got This Invite? by slimbowwow(m): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2018
ogayoungboss:
Dear APPLICANT,

Take a bus from Oshodi

Thanks.

Management.

My friend run for your life, its not limited to a scam the extension thereof is inhumane. I got the same invite last week, a frog voiced guy place a call on my phone before sending the invitation to my email. He was saying every details on my CV to make it appear to me legit, the more he talked the less i believed. Same message pattern different company name. Here is the message.

( Dear Applicant,

After view the details in your Curriculum vitae,considering skills and attribute you encompassed, The Board of Directors of BMG NIG RESOURCES as decided to invites you for an INTERVIEW.

Date: 7th June 2018

Venue: 4 Ogungbeye estate,behind zenith bank off ltv 8-ojodu berger rd, mega chicken-1st gate b/stop ikeja.

We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm your availability to enable us make adequate preparations. Please kindly confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible,for the management to know that you will be available also if you want the management to rescheduled you reply with your mail. You can alsoA reach the Secretary on 08133165566 if you have any issues / requests.

Thanks.

Mr Cole
HR Director
BMG/SOE/522

For Management.)
Re: Please Who Also Got This Invite? by Deluxe501(m): 1:15am On Jul 21, 2018
They are a network of scammers working together all over Nigeria. Please ignore them , Dpearl consults, BSM limited. I attended their assessment and it was all shades of motivational talks well rehearsed. They all use same format. At the end you will be told to pay in my case 40k for registration as partner . Don't be fooled , they tell you tell you all you like to hear. Expensive lifestyle, travelling abroad, high earnings and stuffs like that. I bet you if they earn as much , it will be top secret , but they need your money to keep their not so expensive lifestyle . The guy that handled my session was sweating like a goat in an uncomfortable atmosphere and claims to live the good life . very funny. Useless set of scammers.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Also Got This Invite? by shittu94: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
who get this same invite please, is it for real

Based on Your cv post on Jiji,you are shortlisted for an interview at D'pearl on 17/8/18 at 116,Akowonjo road,Jimoh bus stp,by AB event,Egbeda,9am.070-55996145
Re: Please Who Also Got This Invite? by 0kuss: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Human Resource Manager <jojanecintl.org@gmail.com>

1:33 AM (10 hours ago)

to me

Dear DOMINIC PETER ,
Prior to the CV and application received from our online portal, we
are pleased to inform you that you are fit to work with us based on
the experience, skills, qualities you possessed and the course you
studies. As regard on this, an interview session has be scheduled for
you.
This will give you opportunity to meet with the Admin/Operations
manager Mr Simon and his team that will be engaging you accordingly.
Please be informed the session will last for 90 min maximum. All these
activities will be held in one of our training center (d'pearl Nig
ltd)

ADDRESS: 116 jimoh bus stop, beside AB Event 4life, opp rccg place of
Grace, Akowonjo rd Egbeda, Lagos.

Date: Mon 19th Nov 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Aptitude Test / Femack Foods And Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Graduate Trainees / I got it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.