Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

To FINALBOSS And Nairalanders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To FINALBOSS And Nairalanders (392 Views)

Webmasters And Nairalanders! I Need Your Help In Other To Secure A Job Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To FINALBOSS And Nairalanders by Danrodney(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2017
Good day FINALBOSS, I am the same guy that sent you a message on Facebook requesting for help but you never replied me and I won't blame you for that because so many scammers have come to you seeking for help just like me so one cannot tell who is saying the truth only God knows... please I really need help to register for jamb, I live in ikorodu area of Lagos state I was at diffas college where I was told the registration form will cost 6200 and between God and man I don't have the money to register and I seriously want to go to school am begging on nairalanders to please help me in any way the can, I have try so hard to.find job I was in Lagos island seeking for this security job but I was told I need to.pay 6k before I can start and I haven't start because I don't have the money, I also saw a job placement at destiny castle in ikorodu but I was told the need anybody again if your in ikorodu you will see the job placement there
Please I want fellow Nigerians and nairalanders to.help.with my registration and.most importantly a job I can do, any type be it houseboy, cleaner in a hotel.or a at home, gate man just any type of work.so I can.gather money for myself wen I get admission because I don't to come here and beg for money wen I.get admission
Am living with just my mum and sisters and I am the first born a guy ,my mum is just a petty trader who sales pure water and soft drinks inside our.room my.dad left us long time ago
It has not been easy as man and not working I use to.work but I stopped working around last year November due to recession we were dropped since then.it has not been easy at all please help.for my jamb registration and also.a job I.dont mind living Lagos just to.work and gather my fees and help.my family
This is my account number
2089030929 zenith Bank
Please seun lalasticla mynd44 help me so people can see this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Life As An Adult In Nigeria / Any Company In Need Of A Lawyer / Humanitarian Officer Job At The Embassy Of Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.