Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Webmasters And Nairalanders! I Need Your Help In Other To Secure A Job Urgently. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Webmasters And Nairalanders! I Need Your Help In Other To Secure A Job Urgently. (304 Views)

How To Write A Good Cover Letter To Secure A Job / Do You Want To Secure A Good Job In Nigeria? Top 5 Factors You Should Consider / Head Start: How To Secure A Job Before You Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters And Nairalanders! I Need Your Help In Other To Secure A Job Urgently. by playcharles(m): 5:18am On Mar 18, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, Greetings to all...

Please in other to secure a job, I need your assistance. I was given a task to make out plans and recommendations on how to go about the following stated below:

1. I want to make a particular character "KEYWORD" for a particular organisation website, that when typed on google and searched for it brings up info about the organisation at least on the first 3 searched ranks.

2. The said "KEYWORD" on point 1 above is the name of someone which I want to keep anonymous. When the name is typed on google search, contents and blog post from bloggers appears on the first 10 ranks, leaving information about the company's website at the bottom. The questions is how do I take down this unnecessary contents from google as the person in questions thinks it infringes is privacy.

In summary: -
i: how do I make the character KEYWORD for the company website using SEO.
ii: how do I go about taking down those contents posted by bloggers on google.

Please, your plans and recommendation on how to go about this will help a brother secure a job. I have as well done my own findings, but need contribution from webmasters, gurus and nairalanders.

You can send steps and recommendations to my email: ayoola.domain@gmail.com or add me on whatsapp 08039189823 if you chose not to post here.

You might notice grammatical errors, please kindly ignore...

I will appreciate your help before the day runs out. Thanks all...
Re: Webmasters And Nairalanders! I Need Your Help In Other To Secure A Job Urgently. by semasir: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2017
Try Yoast SEO if you are using WP and opt for the premium version and see.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Marketers Wanted / Part Time Cleaners Wanted / Sales Executive Urgently Needed In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.