Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Do Not Give Free Money To Mtn F@stlink Browsing Again - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do Not Give Free Money To Mtn F@stlink Browsing Again (915 Views)

Help: My Glo Sim Is Not Connecting With My Mtn F@stlink / Mtn Zte Mf627 F@stlink Would'nt Install.please Help Needed Urgently.! / Mtn F@stlink Software Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Give Free Money To Mtn F@stlink Browsing Again by koseepaaro(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2009
Hi all in the house.
Please, I will beg you all to stop paying for MTN fastlink data plan again. I have tried it for several times and discovered that I did not enjoy my money at all. MTN will ask you to load a perticular amount for a perticular data plan and after wish you send a perticulat code to a perticular number.

A the end of it, your money will just be removed and you will not be able to open any webpage.

Please, beware of MTN.

(1) (Reply)

Cpanel Vps Optimiser V3 File Manager Problems / Aptech Nigeria / Affordabe Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.