Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Female Celeb Reporter Punched During Live Tv Report. (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Celeb Reporter Punched During Live Tv Report. (video) (487 Views)

Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing / A Man Touched Wizkid’s Head In Abuja, His Bodyguard Punched Him / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Celeb Reporter Punched During Live Tv Report. (video) by digitalbabalawo(m): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2017
A Telemundo 62 news reporter was punched, slapped, and pulled
to the ground this week while doing a live shot in front of City Hall.

Iris Delgado was wrapping up her report on the soda tax proposal
at 11:03 p.m. Wednesday when a woman in a green T-shirt tried
to interrupt.

"Excuse me, excuse me," the woman told Delgado, who appeared to ignore the looming presence to her right.

When Delgado finished her presentation, the woman without
warning slapped the back of the reporter's head and followed it up
with a right to her face, and just as quickly began pulling Delgado's hair to drive her to the ground.

Nairaland doesnt support video upload so see it here:

http://nosygist..co.ke/2016/06/female-reporter-punched-during-live-tv.html?m=1

(link working now)
Re: Female Celeb Reporter Punched During Live Tv Report. (video) by stephleena(f): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2017
hmmm,embarrassing.
Re: Female Celeb Reporter Punched During Live Tv Report. (video) by marltech: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2017
sad
Re: Female Celeb Reporter Punched During Live Tv Report. (video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2017
embarassed

The LINK is fvcked up undecided

Re: Female Celeb Reporter Punched During Live Tv Report. (video) by digitalbabalawo(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
embarassed

The LINK is fvcked up undecided
The link is corrected now. Thank you for pointing that out.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Shirley Bassey (welsh-nigerian Singer) / Tonto Dikeh’s Ex, Malivelihood Busted For Allegedly Selling Fake Rolex Watch / Fans Come At Joro For Giving Major Reasons Why Sidechicks Are Winning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.