Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,075 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (940441 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Keep it coming ma pamelB

I hope KARMA will just do its business to all shaar
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Glad Sarah made a U-turn in her life. giving her life to Jesus Christ is the best decision she has and will ever make in her entire life. keep it coming dear pamelB.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
But Amara why? What's Claire's offence?

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tanks for the update. It might turn out that Sarah might not have hiv afterall, but Madame knows best.
As for claire is a pity for her to think her olosho husband has change. But Madame no food combo yet?
Re: United In Betrayal by vickyviolet(f): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
weldone babe more wisdom 2 ur brain
Re: United In Betrayal by xdos(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2017
Nne we dey wait for your update oh. PamelB the writer!
Re: United In Betrayal by henrieternal2016(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
madam PAM i have been a ghost reader since u started dis piece. now, i have decided to come out of ghost mode and comment. indeed u hv done a fantastic and matured work with united in betrayal. and i must add, u hv really grown and matured in ur writing. i hv read alone and ur other titles....... and dis one is way too matured compare to the others.......keep growing ma, beyond d sky and d stars, let d very heavens be ur limit.
Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
PamelB come nd Update Oooo
Re: United In Betrayal by xdos(m): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
The story is enjoying public holiday.
Re: United In Betrayal by Elveera(f): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
PamelB plz na
Re: United In Betrayal by Oyindawealth(f): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pamelb I'm one of ur fans ooo abeg update joor, no fall my hand oo...waiting anxiously...thanks
Re: United In Betrayal by spiceybae(f): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pamelb av u joined d league of lazy writers abandoning stories...flash us ur light oh....more grease to ur elbow..nice though
Re: United In Betrayal by gtin(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
marvwhite:
Clarie sister must be behind the photos sent to her husband........
I strongly believe that too

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by xdos(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
PamelB, should we fry custard for you? I am beginning to forget the story. Bikonu update
Re: United In Betrayal by Elveera(f): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin
xdos:
PamelB, should we fry custard for you? I am beginning to forget the story. Bikonu update
grin
xdos:
Lol......fry custard
Re: United In Betrayal by prodekul(f): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
xdos:

me too.if u know u can't finish the story,why starting and keeping everyone in suspense
Re: United In Betrayal by Rhayne(f): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is really unlike PamelB. Hope she's ohkey though

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Essyprity(f): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmmmm! It's been a long time since I read something this good. More please.
Re: United In Betrayal by Essyprity(f): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2017
When r we getting more btw. wink
Re: United In Betrayal by kingjomezy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
watin dey sup na.... my love where are you.. tell me ur location I want more from you
Re: United In Betrayal by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Abeg who hold her number i wan call am ooo
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
"Claire, i won't say we met here by coincidence, you know, fate has a way of playing with us and as humans, we just sit and watch how things unfold." he breathed out and reached out to hold her hand which she willingly offered.

"I love you Claire. i love you so much that i wanna hate myself for letting you poison my system this bad. Believe me Claire. i will never let you be sad or try to ruin your happiness. i know you are a married woman and i've got no stand in your life that is why i want you to help me fight this. help me Claire, i wanna stop thinking about you, i want to move on with my life, i want to be happy even if you're not my woman, i want to be able to get you out of my system. i want to be everything i was before you came into the picture. Claire, let me go, please." he cried

she opened her eyes and the tears ran down. why was she crying? why was she feeling so hard for him? why was his words getting to her? why does she have this sudden feeling in her stomach like there were butterflies living inside?

He sobbed, surprised at his own show of emotions.
He raised his head to look at her and their eyes locked, staring deep into their hearts.

"I love you Claire. I wish to make you my woman forever, i want to spend the rest of my life waking up beside you, sharing your troubles and happy moments, i want to.........."

"Phil please stop. You're putting stupid thoughts in my head and i don't like it." she stood up and moved away

He stood up and went after her, standing behind her and holding back the urge to hold her in his arms.

"you don't like it or you don't wanna admit that you're in love with me?"

His accusation hit hard and she spun around, facing him with anger and fury boiling in her system.

"Phil leave my room right now, just get out."

"i will leave Claire but stop pushing aside this feeling you have for me, stop hiding it, don't bury it, let it grow Claire."

Following her silence, he pulled her closer and tried to kiss her but she responded with a slap on his right cheek.

"Yes, yes Phil, i feel for you, i have this feeling for you that i hate myself for it, i hate myself for being so stupid and gullible to let this stupid feeling come into my heart, despite my being someone's wife. You disappeared and it foolishly went away but then, you've come back again, no matter what you feel, no matter what i feel, i'm someone's wife so you should quit disturbing your head over me, let me be." She screamed, tears running down her pretty face

To her surprise, he started laughing like a lunatic.
He walked to the door and stopped.

"It's enough that you've told me exactly how you feel about me, you don't know how happy you've made Claire."
He wiped a stray tear from his cheeks

"I wish you happiness Claire. i understand that love is more of giving happiness. Be happy, even if it's without me. i'll still love you beautiful one."

With a courtesy bow, he left the room.

She slumped on the bed and broke down automatically, memory of their first kiss came to her head and she cried more. IF ONLY

...............................................................................................................

The ringing of his phone made him sit up from the bed. Why was she calling him?

"what do you want this time? i told you that whatever we had was in the past and it was over. why are you......"

"calm down baby. hope you saw the pictures i asked to be sent to you?"

He cursed, why didn't his thoughts go to her direction?

"it was you?"

"of course honey. Wait, don't tell me you're doing nothing about it o. How can......."

"Amara, there's something called trust and i'm sure you haven't heard about it."

He waited for a reaction and when he got none, he continued;

"i married my wife, your sister a virgin and i can boldly say that my wife, your sister, will never betray me. She's not like you who will go any length to get laid, no. If it'll interest you to know, she told me about it so stop looking for lame excuses to break your sister's home."

To his surprise, she started crying.

"And i thought you loved me Micheal, i thought i meant something to you. Even if she told you, are you there? Do you know what's happening behind closed doors? You're forgetting that i'm the one who has a spy in Abj right now. That barrister went into her room about an hour ago and he's not yet out this minute, yet, you tell me that you trust her. Even if you married her a virgin, it doesn't prove anything, people change. Remember, i too wasn't like this." she sobbed and hung up.

She was right. He has to call her back, he has hurt her emotions. When she didn't pick up, he quickly grafted a text and left the house, he was going to speak to her, apologise and then make up for lost time.

SORRY GUYS, YOUR GIRL HAS BEEN BUSY PLUS A BAD PHONE. I CAME HOME YESTERDAY AND I PROMISED I MUST FINISH THIS STORY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
I HAD TO GO TO A CYBER CAFE TO WRITE THESE SO PLEASE, BEAR WITH ME GUYS. I LOVE YOU LOADS FOR NOT GIVING UP ON ME.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by aikman2k(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
It's worth the wait darling... Hope you are OK now? Glad to have you back though
Re: United In Betrayal by nihinlolawa24(f): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Glad to ave u back Pamelb.missed u tho
Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Am On My Way To Ur House
Re: United In Betrayal by Elveera(f): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
PamelB....thumbs up
Re: United In Betrayal by amtalkin(f): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
This Claire no get sense at all
Someone is trying to break your home, you are aware of that yet you foolishly open your door for a man that has feelings for you.
Re: United In Betrayal by pweetypearls(f): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
its ok #pamel,take ur tym,though i join nt too soon but happy to have you back and i must say you are really endowed wit brain cos am really enjoyn dis movie lyk story of urz,kip it coming gurl#muuuaaah.
Re: United In Betrayal by damilolaq99(m): 2:15am On Jun 30, 2017
I know dis is just a story bt does dat Michael guy evn have sense at all? Dumb as f*ck. Keep up d good work,pamelb. Following faithfully
Re: United In Betrayal by kingjomezy(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2017
hmm Claire is truly a rare gem..... I am even more in love with her than Phil.. I wish I had someone like her...but Micheal don't bleep up again ooo
Re: United In Betrayal by vickyviolet(f): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
nice story its not easy and we really appreciate ur efforts
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is super story. thanks PamelB for the update. keep up the good work of making us, me especially crave for more of this epic drama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.