Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933445 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
some people are obviously reading with their phone turned upside down.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Let me just ignore that comment.. Because it looks like you love trouble a lot..
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
romanticnovella:

So you are married? And you support a married woman that goes clubbing? Odiegwu

I read your comment well and corrected where you made mistakes.

Nne if the husband is aware odiroegwu. Maybe next time she'll wear iro and buba with gele to match to club. Meanwhile clubbing don't make someone irresponsible married or not so quit that mentality.

Please I don't like derailing thread

6 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Prettyhurts:

I read your comment well and corrected where you made mistakes.

Nne if the husband is aware odiroegwu. Maybe next time she'll wear iro and buba with gele to match to club. Meanwhile clubbing don't make someone irresponsible married or not so quit that mentality.

Please I don't like derailing thread

K
Re: United In Betrayal by Inidinero(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=romanticnovella post=59298542]

kelvin wass scared of claire's rxn if she found out w@ he did to her siz, and amara bn aware of dat fact used it as her means of getting a feel of kelvins johnthomas. any sane lady coming out of an emotional hrtbrk amd rape will hate all men at d@ moment and will not b desperate to jump into any relationship b/c she will assume all men are thesame.

Michael and amara can neva b satisfied wit just dating an individual.they are plagued with a wild lustful desire wic may neva b filled.
Re: United In Betrayal by kennedith9: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Still amazed Some People Believe Ebere Is Now A Saint.Why Has She Continue screwing Mike If She's truly Remorseful,Seems To Me She Has Always Wanted His Little Man And She Is A Harlot.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nmaglit: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
romanticnovella:

Michael na hegoat,the guy is something else. Kelvin tried but when things were going bad,he walked away and encouraged Phil... He didn't do what I was expecting him to do as a friend and a brother, that is telling his father about the problems in their marriage. Seeking the advice of an elderly person.

There's a movie I watched although I have forgotten the name of the movie,the man's friend did everything in his power to solve their marital problems but when he saw that it was beyond him..What did he do? He called both families of the couples. They gave them an ultimatum, it's either you both settle your marital problems or get a divorce and go your separate ways.. The couple settled their differences because they were so much in love with each other.

Lets look at it this way, Michael slept with the secretary, 2 maids & Amara to me that is the height of it moreover Claire does even know abt the other maid Gertrude Kelvin raped and now he is even thinking of chantel. To me Michael is a dog n a dog will alwy remain a dog
Re: United In Betrayal by yewande1234(f): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
romanticnovella:

Michael has never laid his hands on Claire before,even when he pushed Claire down the stairs that resulted to them losing their first child.
Mike as beaten her b4 nd dat was after d miscarriage, cos she move out of der matrimonial room to anoda room,jz to give herself space to heal up.it was wen she came back 4rm d hospital she met her hubby nd amara make out in d parlour nd he as also rape her employee(Kevin's fiancée)
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Una no dey understand my comment... Someone said something and I was trying to explain to him/her what I felt Claire should have done when she made the decision of saving her home...

I said in one of my comments that Michael made a very big mistake for beating and cheating on his wife and he was foolish for doing so...

You people keep reading my comments upside down.. I'm not even blaming one person, they are all responsible for their predicament. They all contributed to the destruction of Claire and Michael's marriage.

If y'all read this story,you will understand where I am coming from!!

I really love this story and I'm learning a lot from it but I wish they can come back together tho or maybe someone is dreaming & the person should wake up.. grin
Re: United In Betrayal by jupitre(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
romanticnovella:

Stop trying to support kelvin... He was drunk? are you kidding me? Why cant he be a man and open up? The fact that Amara loves sex doesn't give him any right to force himself on her and go as far as beating her up,Amara tried stopping him but he was stronger than and forced himself. on her...

Why will he tell Phil that the coast was clear? Phil should have refused and moved on.. See let me tell you something, if I am a married woman and someone like Phil is trying to woo me,I will not give him that opportunity. I will even warn him and tell him to back off.. Even if I'm having problems in my home, I won't give in to another man until I'm officially divorced and free.

What sane man will be falling in love with a married woman?

So what if Claire had arrested Amara's ex boyfriend,shey the mumu kelvin for no talk?

What is wrong is wrong.

Phil shouldn't have gone after a married woman in the first place and Claire caused it too.. She wasn't wearing a wedding ring the first time they met,if he had seen a ring on her he won't have even looked at her twice..He would have respected himself.

You people are still supporting the rubbish Kelvin and Phil is doing..

Kelvin is a bad friend..If Michael finds out that it was Kelvin that was trying to bring Phil into Claire's life,believe me the guy will feel betrayed and devastated..

phil should have refused and moved on..Wow!..Someone you love with your whole heart..Phil didn't pester her remember..he once told her to go settle whatever is wrong in her marriage..It was after her divorce he went after in full force....And as for micheal,he should feel betrayed,at least kelvin warned him,tried to reason with him,advised him..What else does he want to do..even if a preacher preaches with fire to micheal,micheal won't stop..he has gone deep already..
Re: United In Betrayal by CRaIziee(f): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
romanticnovella:
Una no dey understand my comment... Someone said something and I was trying to explain to him/her what I felt Claire should have done when she made the decision of saving her home...

I said in one of my comments that Michael made a very big mistake for beating and cheating on his wife and he was foolish for doing so...

You people keep reading my comments upside down.. I'm not even blaming one person, they are all responsible for their predicament. They all contributed to the destruction of Claire and Michael's marriage.

I really love this story and I'm learning a lot from it but I wish they can come back together tho or maybe someone is dreaming & the person should wake up.. grin
lol.. I get U bt then Michael had many chances to change bt he didn't. Then again even if na dream..abeg PamelB make that person nr wake up o!

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=jupitre post=59308432]
See I don tire to explain give una, no be only love.. Enjoy the story biko.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
sad[quote author=CRaIziee post=59308473]
Lol God no go answer your prayers cheesy.. I love happy endings tongue
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
chai. some people can blame o.
Re: United In Betrayal by CRaIziee(f): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
romanticnovella:
sad
What are we nt sayin... All team Claire n Phil n Kelvin n Gertrude... Michael can find his place in a mental home. Condolence to Ebere..
Re: United In Betrayal by Leovibes(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Like amara shes good on bed lipsrsealed
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
CRaIziee:
What are we nt sayin... All team Claire n Phil n Kelvin n Gertrude... Michael can find his place in a mental home. Condolence to Ebere..
hahaha

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by wizsolzy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
romanticnovella:

Drink wine �... Mike na ode Sha ooo..but I understand ur point

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
wizsolzy:

Drink wine �... Mike na ode Sha ooo..but I understand ur point

Lol Thank You
Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
I PRAY "CLAIRE" WILL FIND A BETTER LIFE MORE THAN THE FORMER .

AMEN
Re: United In Betrayal by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
beautiful story,kip it coming
Re: United In Betrayal by Lyoncrescent: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
I respect your craft and I'm not dissing cos I'm not a good writer at all but all I can say this far is the story in my naive opinion is drifting and the whole kidnapping of Claire scene for a birthday is totally unrealistic or over elaborate. If it was zeeworld maybe but in this setting na. Unless ofcourse it only goes to show Phil : The Mr. Perfect of the whole story as a psycho .

On the other hand, how this story ends would determine if you are a good writer or a great one to join the nairaland legends such as royver,ghostwriter,davidflo and candy. Rooting for you all the way. Thanks for the frequency of your updates. God bless you for this talent. Hope you finish the story unlike flakkydgirl who is also a great writer but didn't finish her My Husband Story which has a somewhat similar theme.
Re: United In Betrayal by Sensitivity1254: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
romanticnovella:

You are reaching but it's not there.
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2017
iamlynn:
he raped her and she went back for more? why didn't she scream when he came into her room?
So that made wat he did OK huh? Clap for ursef and am sure other ladies r clapping for you ryt now.
Re: United In Betrayal by Zupremo13: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2017
The real Villain in this story is that Phil of a man. Which real mature dude pursues a 'MARRIED WOMAN' with so much vigour like this animal? He deserves every form of capital punishment (stoning/hanging/burning/decapitation etc.) Kelvin is a backstabber. Imagine him setting up Claire with Phil in Abuja, what kind of a friend does that? After failed attempts to put Mike on the right track, he should have just quit the matter and not arrange a new husband for Claire. Amara is just out of her mind. Claire deserves to be happy after everything, but not with Phil. I hate Phil and his likes with passionate intensity.
Re: United In Betrayal by Leesah(f): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2017
Av read many comments here and I laugh..
There is a difference when u get married to one who is not your soulmate or one who God didn't will for u.... same might be for claire..
When Phil saw her, there was this genuine conviction that she's his wife which can be true. if she doesn't leave mike, then she'll die coz he is not ready to repent.. some of us here can't take a boyfriend that's cheat not to talk of husband. she tried her best but there destiny wasnt for them to spend or have forever after. sometimes, we have to learn the hard way so we can make something better out of life..
pamelb, this work of fiction is good with wonderful morals for us all. keep it up..
when life throws limes at u, just turn it into a smile and live in peace.

4 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Zupremo13:
The real Villain in this story is that Phil of a man. Which real mature dude pursues a 'MARRIED WOMAN' with so much vigour like this animal? He deserves every form of capital punishment (stoning/hanging/burning/decapitation etc.) Kelvin is a backstabber. Imagine him setting up Claire with Phil in Abuja, what kind of a friend does that? After failed attempts to put Mike on the right track, he should have just quit the matter and not arrange a new husband for Claire. Amara is just out of her mind. Claire deserves to be happy after everything, but not with Phil. I hate Phil and his likes with passionate intensity.

Choi God go bless you for this comment.. Exactly what I have been saying since. Going after a married woman,even if she's now free. I don't want her to date or marry Phil.. Imagine kidnapping someone just to surprise her for her birthday and that foolish Kelvin and Chantel are busy supporting the hegoat of a man... I'm sure if it was Michael that did this to her,they will label him a criminal and a kidnapper..

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2017
sweetdude001:

So that made wat he did OK huh? Clap for ursef and am sure other ladies r clapping for you ryt now.

See bros apu maka that one,she doesn't know the trauma behind rape. Her own na to insult people and their unborn children. :3
Re: United In Betrayal by ajibowo11(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2017
i av bn reading dis 4 months nd everytime i do i av a conscience dat make me feel scared of getting married.to control 3rd leg is nt a easy task.(jst praying mich does nt loose out of life
Re: United In Betrayal by Leovibes(m): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2017
This page became my companion for months i have been in ghost mood more money pamela
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
ajibowo11:
i av bn reading dis 4 months nd everytime i do i av a conscience dat make me feel scared of getting married.to control 3rd leg is nt a easy task.(jst praying mich does nt loose out of life
You can control that third leg dear, that is the truth. So people have done it, so you can. Though its not easy at all, but with God all things are possible.
Just make the decision, believe in God, and also believed in yourself, and you will be shock how far you can go....
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
PamelaB pls I love this story, God bless you and pls keep the updates coming and also pls make my Clair happy at last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.