Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933112 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by oly0511(f): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
sorry for the lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by bimberry1307(f): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
wow! Dancing showki presently. congratulations PamelB, we made it to the top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by MrKIDO(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lovely update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by onometee(f): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
I knew from the very beginning that Amara would be the loser in this story...
PamelB Kudos To You...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by jumpmasta(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Kudos Pamel B..Kudos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by cutediva87(f): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
I pains me to say this "its a Man's world" Michael has been digging both big and small hole nobody sent him parking, but just once he caught amara and he's feeling cheated. hmmm
Re: United In Betrayal by Hikmaking(f): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
cutediva87:
I pains me to say this "its a Man's world" Michael has been digging both big and small hole nobody sent him parking, but just once he caught amara and he's feeling cheated. hmmm
It has always and it will always be Men's world...it's something "WE" can't do nothing about
Re: United In Betrayal by chara019: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Abeg ma'am pamelB,give sense to this Amara of a harlot,why is she acting the victim,she no well o.
well done pamelB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
cutediva87:
Besides that, it is obvious that Michael is second to the devil. He does not have respect for marriage and women and it is not all men that are like that. PamelB thanks for the update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by YettyArabs(f): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Waiting for more updates on Claire and Phil.........PamelB weldone ma. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by mamakendra(f): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
@pamelB, you want to use suspense to kii somebody.
Alrightoooo, there is God o. grin grin grin
Wehdone ma (in falz voice)
Re: United In Betrayal by cerowo(f): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wow.... Am really loving how the story is turning out... Keep it coming PamelB
Re: United In Betrayal by SydneyBrown(f): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Serves amara right,she deserves much more than wat she's getting..

Please do not bring Michael and Claire bk together.. d young lady deserves to be happy after all she passed through.

Nice one PamelB

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Kormforth: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
amara has lost it
nice one op
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
SydneyBrown:
Serves amara right,she deserves much more than wat she's getting..

Please do not bring Michael and Claire bk together.. d young lady deserves to be happy after all she passed through.

Nice one PamelB

where is ur house??
Re: United In Betrayal by Rodriguez12(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wait oooo I can't fit undersand oooo.... Those that r commenting lately r u d ones writing the story.
Mk Una leave d writer mak she think straight na

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Xadiku(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nice story PamelB
Re: United In Betrayal by SydneyBrown(f): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2017
ericsmith:

where is ur house??
Inside my other haws grin

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by lycan2: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2017
has the story finished started yersterday now am here some should talk to me ,am panicking oooh cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: United In Betrayal by CRaIziee(f): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2017
Ehn! Amara STEWpeEd sha... For my side... Nobody made her what she is rite nw... Kelvin raped her..people nr dey the house make she shout.. Gertrude was raped by Michael...didn't she try avoiding him. Amara should just go for a deliverance session... At last I see person who Michael better pass... lol
Re: United In Betrayal by DRZAY(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lmao jst luk at funny drama happenin at mr Njama's house gringrin nxt update will determine who will win or lose the battle becus d winner will win his heart while d loser will have miscarriage. tonguetonguetongue Jst quotin on my own

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by eROCK247(m): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
PamelB:
no writer will willingly starve her readers of update. Understanding is what matters in a forum like this. A lot of things on my head. Uncle was buried yesterday, I'm trying to balance a lot of things but since you're not in my shoes, you won't understand.
Anyways, u can still unfollow, come bk next month and continue from page 81.
U were among d pple I respected here but who sigh, it's ur opinion.

Good night house. I gaz sleep now coz I've got thanksgiving mass to attend tomorrow. Sorry, it's today already.
Happy New week

God rest his soul and grant you and your family fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
"You miserable daughter of a b!tch." Amara called out, walking fiercely to Ebere who was staring at her in confusion

"I won't sit down and do nothing while you destroy something I worked hard to get."

Ebere turned to see if anyone was behind her since she hasn't done anything to warrant such words

"I'm talking to you Ebere. Go in there, pack your things and leave my house."

"But..... What have I done wrong?"

"Everything. For letting that scumbag touch you and getting you pregnant, for taking my place in his heart Ebere, that's what you've done but I won't take it anymore. I'm giving you ten minutes to pick your miserable things and get out of my house and our lives for good."

Ebere looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"We're both pregnant so don't let one of us loose her pregnancy today. Get out."

Ebere turned and began to walk up the stairs, tears running down her face.

"Idiot. If I won't stay in this house, you won't stay too.' Amara muttered, settling on a cushion.

"Chioma!" she called out and the helper ran out from where they've been peeping

'Good evening ma."

"Whatever." she ransacked her handbag, fishing out some naira notes

"Go to KFC and buy me fried rice with peppered chicken. I'm giving you twenty minutes. Come back after that time and I'll have your job. Swine." She concluded, throwing the money on the floor.

The helper picked the money and ran out as fast as her legs could carry her.

"Remember the day you had asked that I give you happiness?" Phil asked excitedly

They were at the balcony, basking in the evening breeze

Claire looked at him and smiled, remembering the day he had taken her home from the hospital.

"From that day, I had made up my mind to do whatever that would make you happy."

"Even if it includes staying away from me? "

"it would have been difficult but I would do it for your happiness."

He touched her hair and continued

"You don't know how I feel about you, if it's possible to open up my heart for you, I would have done that so you'll see the depth of my love for you. "

"the same thing my ex husband said to me Phil."

He paused and held her hands.
They had danced like a couple inside. Everyone had left the stage for them and they had utilized it. He didn't want that moment to stop but it had to. Now, he would do anything in his power to make this moment last forever.

"I'm not your ex husband dear. I'm Phillip Patterson, the man who's crazy about you, the man who would do anything to have you beside him forever. Don't dwell in your past for it'll close your eyes to the beautiful things the future has for you. I'm in love with you Claire and......... "

"Kiss me Phil."

Ebere carried her boxes out of the room, looking at the large room for the last time.
She would stay in a hotel for now while she thinks of what to do with her life.
If this was how it was written in her destiny, who was she to question God?
Just as she was about to lift one of the boxes, she saw Ifunanya coming upstairs.

"Must you leave? You can lock yourself inside and wait for Mr Michael to return." Ifunanya said in a whisper

"For how long? With the hate I saw in her eyes, she's ready to tear down this house. I'll leave. If it's in my destiny to bear my child in this house, I'll come back but till then, it's better I leave with my legs than leaving in a casket."

"Hmm. But where will you go?'

"I've got some money with me. Before I get to junction, I must have thought of something."

"Chai. Please take care of yourself inugo? Call us when you're settled."

'I will. Take care."

Ifunanya helped her with the bags and they descended the stairs to the sitting room.

Amara watched as the girls came downstairs and made straight for the door. She smiled. Ebere is too small to be in a battle with her.

"Eberechukwu." She called mockingly, crossing her legs and playing with her nails.

Ebere turned to her

"it's too bad that you couldn't fight for your position in this beautiful house. What did the Bible say about taking what's rightfully yours? You do not belong here so disappear from our lives for good."

Ebere looked at her and picked up her box to leave.

"You're no match for me, you're not. I don't want to set my eyes on you ever again."

"Sorry but i don't plan to come back. Why should i fight for a position when I only came here to help with chores? You say I'm no match for you yet you're asking me out in the absense of Mr Michael. Two of us have no place here and you know it. You've made a wise decision by asking me to leave because it's better I leave with my legs than to be pushed out without a dime. Excuse me please."

Amara watched in anger and frustration as she picked her box and left, followed by Ifunanya. Before she understood what she had in her hand, she flung it on the floor only to realise that it was her phone.

They got into his car in silence with Kelvin behind the wheels.
He had arrived some minutes ago and went to his friend.
Michael had cried in his arms while he did his best to keep his own tears from flowing.

He had suggested a drive round town and Michael had objected to it.
It took rounds of pleading for him to accept.

Kelvin started the ignition and drove out of the hotel premises while Michael looked on like a lost sheep with swollen and bloodshot eyes.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by yewande1234(f): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
I jz pray Michael shd see Ebere on der way.....
And as for Amara her matter tire me, na her own go worst pass cos according to ebere is better to walk out with her legs without no embarrassment dan be pushed out like a thief
Re: United In Betrayal by FortunateB(f): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for the update, more wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
reading gently
Re: United In Betrayal by Gloryejims(f): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Amara this is the peak of it ohhhh

Keep it up pamelb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by SydneyBrown(f): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
YaY........Am so happy fr Claire and Phil
Michael can cry all he wants fr all i care
Abeg PamelB more ink to ya pen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by xdos(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
PamelB... Your imagination amaze me! Keep it up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by boldndbeautiful(f): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hehehe, Amara ur daz r numbered in dat house, Eby for d title Mrs. Njama cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
I have nothing to do say again ,

Only but

Congratulations Claire

Much love pamelB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Creeza(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
It was like watching a movie with scene cuts.

Suspense is a b/TCH

anyways, pamelb i really enjoyed this last update... I wish good tidings to fall on Ebere.

I noticed you loved this little word '' would" wink

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.