Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933463 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Daisyben(f): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tnks for d update pam,more ink to ur biro
Re: United In Betrayal by Babybunny(f): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wow shocked shocked

I'm new here and I must confess nairaland has good writers smiley

I joined nairaland cos of this story

Pamela you're the best and I love ya kiss kiss
Re: United In Betrayal by ikombe: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Babybunny:
Wow shocked shocked

I'm new here and I must confess nairaland has good writers smiley

I joined nairaland cos of this story

Pamela you're the best and I love ya kiss kiss

hello pretty one shocked
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS IT SEEMS THIS STORY WILL BECOMING TO AN END ANYTIME FROM NOW .
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
When you see an ordained writer you don't need a prophet to tell you. thumbs up to you PamelB, wait did I say thumbs up?, sorry I meant hands up to you hun. you are the best.

Now, time to make my own prediction abi na guess about this blockbuster.

1. Micheal will end up with Ebere.
2. Phil will end up with Claire.
3. Kelvin with Gertrude.
4. Enatel with Chantel although I'm 47% sure about that.
5. Amara will turn a new leaf and finally end up with her Mister right or abi na prince charming ladies they call am. From the look of things it seems Amara will give her life to JESUS CHRIST and become a born again christian although I'm 50% sure about that but the bottom line is that she will become a changed person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Babybunny(f): 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
ikombe:
hello pretty one shocked
Hi

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by ikombe: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Babybunny:
Hi
how u doing
Re: United In Betrayal by Skimpledawg(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Ikombe, I see you are doing the lords work cheesy

Kwantinue brother cool
Re: United In Betrayal by pellummy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Beautiful story
Re: United In Betrayal by Babybunny(f): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pamelb hope you're fine??

I need an update please embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2017
She walked into the sitting room she once called her own, looking at the faces of the three occupants.

She went straight to Kelvin and they shared a loving embrace.

"We were chatting and you didn't tell me you were coming?" She asked, looking from Kelvin to Michael. She was tempted to look at Amara's face but she couldn't, instead, she turned back to Kelvin.

"Why? Is anything the matter?"

Kelvin smiled and held her hand

"Nope. What brings you?"

She raised the parcel and heaved a sigh before turning to Michael

"Why did you come to my party? Who invited you?" She asked, dropping the parcel on the table.

"Claire, what are you saying? Michael was not at the party." Kelvin intervened

"And I'm telling you that he was there. He even dropped his number so I can call him, can you imagine?"

Kelvin took the parcel and examined it, looking at Michael.

"Hey man, I didn't know it was her party. I got invited and thought it was someone else so......"

"So you went there to see if you can add whoever it is to your list of wh•res right?" Amara asked, wiping tears from her cheeks.

Everyone in the room stared at her like she had said something out of the world.

"Kelvin, tell this shameless cheat never to speak when I'm still on it."

"Why? Because you know I'm speaking the truth right? How shameless? A dog doesn't go back to it's vomit but that proverb is definitely not for you Mr Michael." She said sarcastically

"I won't stand here and listen to your nonsense. I've still not forgotten that I asked you to leave my house."

"I'll leave because there's no one else here for you. You use people and dump them whenever you want but i'm happy Chantel played a fast one on you. If I don't have you, no one else will, especially not Ebere."

Claire turned to her sister immediately, Chantel? What about Chantel? Did she also sleep with Michael? Something is going on here and she won't wait to know whatever it is.

"I can't believe that I did everything I did for a man like you." She said thoughtfully.

"Amara, easy, let's sit down and talk about this. We are all........"

"And you too, who are you to advise me huh? You? You're even worse. I pity that Gertrude of a slowpoke because she'll be dead even before the sex starts. You want to advise me? Oh Lord. You? Who moans out his sister In-laws' name while screwing another woman? Oh my, remove the log of wood in your eyes before looking at the dusts in mine." Amara said and turned to leave.

"Wait." Claire called out, walking up to her.

Michael stared open mouthed at Kelvin who shamefully sat on a sofa with his head in his hands.

"Yes sister?" Amara said mockingly

"What do you mean by what you just said? You think everyone is as cheap as you are? You're saying ......."

"You don't talk to me like that. You're a divorcée for crying out loud and you've got no right to advise anyone. Not even a ten year old."

This got her a heavy slap on the cheek and she fell with a thud to the floor.

"How dare you? Anyways, there's no point in talking to you, because you're not worth it. I can't believe I trained you. For the first time, I'm regretting something I've ever done. I regret that you're my sister, I regret that I took you out of that burning house, I regret that I suffered to see you through school, I regret that you're the only family I've got, yet, you still have guts to do these to me. Where did I wrong you? How? If there was something I wasn't doing right, you should have talked to me. I'm your sister and I'll understand and make amends, but no. You chose to hurt me like this. I would have understood an outsider, someone who's not family, but you? You're the worst thing that ever happened to me and I don't want to see you ever again."

She turned to leave but stopped in front of Michael.

"You'll never change. How come I never saw all these? You were with me all this years because I was a virgin and did whatever you wanted right? But the moment I stopped doing your bidding, you showed your through self. From your secretary to my maid, then my sister, and you were even going after Chantel and whoever you thought was the birthday girl. Please don't change Michael, don't."

He held her hand but she beat it off.

"Don't touch me. Don't."

"Claire, I........" Kelvin started

"No you shut up. You slept with my sister too and you had the nerves to moan my name? Disgusting. And I thought you were the good person here. God, how come I'm surrounded with this kind of people? How can you all do this to me? And I loved you all with everything I had, I would never say anything to hurt you people. But what did I get in return? Betrayal. By the same people I'll go to any length for, the same ones I loved, the same people I lived for. But that's enough now. It's enough now." She said, wiping a tear from her face.

She looked at them one more time before leaving the house.

Amara stood up from where she had fallen and ran up the stairs in tears while Kelvin and Michael stared at each other.

"You were........" Michael started but Kelvin quietly left the house.

He should have said the truth, if not for anything, it would have cleared the bad air between them now.

He had failed Claire, he had failed Chief, he had failed everyone.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by estluv(f): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2017
hmmmmmm,dis is serious... nice1 ma.
Re: United In Betrayal by ikombe: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Ikombe, I see you are doing the lords work cheesy

Kwantinue brother cool

Re: United In Betrayal by xdos(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2017
Interesting! Nwanne m biko, akuko a ogwula? Has the story ended? I hope it hasnt oh.
We need to know if Michael ended with Claire, Ebere or Amaka.
If Phil ended with Claire
If Kelvin ended with Claire, Getrude or Amara...
And where is my babe Sandra.. I hope I got her name sef..
Nne, you are a writer and a twister.. Daalu nno
Re: United In Betrayal by StephanieElla24: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Eiyaa...... 'had I know' always come later.... Everybody regretting his or her action nw
Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
claire pls 4gve its hard yes! but pls try baby
Re: United In Betrayal by Skimpledawg(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=ikombe post=60057723][/quote]
Maduman grin
Re: United In Betrayal by itsandi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Interesting story. Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Y is Claire mad na, sum pipu hia said kelvin is a saint na, he didn't rape amara, he didn't fantasize abt Claire, Den wats Claire lookin 4 upandan, she is nw wit Phil, she cud as well give out d gift from mike or trow it out, y confront him, maybe she is not over him, BT I hope she is nw coz I really don't want her wit Mike.
Re: United In Betrayal by dupsai(f): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
PamelB:

"No you shut up. You slept with my sister too and you had the nerves to moan my name? Disgusting. And I thought you were the good person here. God, how come I'm surrounded with this kind of people? How can you all do this to me? And I loved you all with everything I had, I would never say anything to hurt you people. But what did I get in return? Betrayal. By the same people I'll go to any length for, the same ones I loved, the same people I lived for. But that's enough now. It's enough now." She said, wiping a tear from her face.
Why, why why did they all team up to unite and betray poor Claire now?
Thanks for the update dear PamelB.
Re: United In Betrayal by Rodriguez12(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wow....is now now now am enjoying did story
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
GBAM, IT HAS HAPPENED
Re: United In Betrayal by Dafreeguy(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2017
I sincerely love this story.. Pamelb, pls don't get tired. u r good

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by jupitre(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2017
Now i know why it's titled,"Unites In Betrayal"
They all betrayed claire,there is only one person left....#PHIL
Re: United In Betrayal by cbella(f): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oh Wow!! My first time commenting here, well what brought me out ...emmm am sure i need more. OLIVER TWIST

My sentiments am sure i want to keep to myself, i love the sex scenesgrin, please bring more,that actually caught my attention first

But PamelB, i salute you ma'm.Keep it rolling.

Pearl05, i dont know if you are already following this great piece

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by uchman48(m): 12:09am On Sep 04, 2017
Pamelb I must confess you are the best
Re: United In Betrayal by BlissfulJeff(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2017
nice update.kip it coming
Re: United In Betrayal by seyilaw3(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
just wondering wah gonna happen to Kelvin n Claire
Re: United In Betrayal by nmama(f): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2017
Well am speechless. Betrayal everywhere, even the ones you loved
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kelvin sat up on the king sized bed and glanced at the wall clock. 3:00am and he hadn't gotten a pinch of sleep. He had left the Njama house and lodged in a hotel after which he called Gertrude and told her everything, without leaving any detail. She had spoken to him comfortingly and had assured him that everything would be fine.

He had showered and ordered dinner but before it was brought, he had lost his appetite. Now, he had also lost his appetite to sleep.

What would he tell Chief? How would he explain to Claire that it wasn't what they all were thinking?

Chief would be so disappointed if he hears it from someone else. What will Michael now think of him? And Claire?

He stood up and walked out to the balcony, the early morning breeze hitting his face. He closed his eyes and breathed out, he would do something about this tight situation, somehow, he would show them that he would never see Claire as an object of fantasy.

With that resolve, he walked back to his room.

Ebere stirred on the bed before opening her eyes. Isn't it morning yet? She needed someone to talk to and that person was either Chika or her former boss. She needs to make a decision she won't regret. This decision would be one that will change her life forever, one that'll favour her and her unborn baby.

She looked at her phone and it was just three in the morning. What would be happening in the Njama's house? Will Michael be sleeping peacefully now? And Amara? Would she be in his arms? What if all these were just a plot by the two of them to send her out of their lives? At least, he would have called her by now, but nothing from him yet. She looked at her phone again and she suddenly felt the urge to cry. Should she go back? What if she's never accepted into the house anymore? No. Come morning, Chika must have a solution to this problem. Somehow, she knew Chika would help her in this. She was and is still her friend after all.

Michael walked down the stairs with a bottle of vodka in hand. He got to the sitting room and instead of sitting, he started pacing the entire room. He took a long sip from the bottle and breathed out. So it wasn't Claire. It was Kelvin. He had played the two edged sword that destroyed him. He had also wanted Claire? If not, what explains his moaning her name while laying Amara? And then, Amara, he was sure the pregnancy was for Kelvin. Cause he remember vividly that Amara suddenly changed her attitude towards him, from hating him to allowing him use her body. She must have found out that she was pregnant for Kelvin and decided to nail it on him. Or, she might not know which of them is responsible for the pregnancy.

He sipped from the bottle again. How did his life become so drama filled in a couple of months just because he decided to taste from another soup pot after getting married? He had always done it while courting Claire, and nothing happened.

another sip.

Who would date a girl for years, not sleep with her and still not have affairs outside? He had decided to wait for her, doesn't mean he can't have fun while they wait.

another sip.

Those ones do not count right now, they don't.

another sip.

Right now, he had joked with his marriage. He knew all those things, he knew things that would have spiced their love making sessions but he had ignored it, he had refused to show her the ropes. And when he ran into a woman who miraculously knew his dirty fantasies, he had forgotten his marriage, his loyal wife, his missing rib, his everything, he had forgotten her and succumbed to his past life which he had hidden from the world. He had fallen so shamelessly that standing up would be difficult. When Sarah had stopped giving him, he had gone forcefully to Gertrude. Thunderstorms would fall if that topic was ever raised. He would have a lot of persons to answer to if that topic was ever raised. As if that was not enough, he had gone for Ebere.

Ebere!
Where was she? Something quickly struck his mind and he wondered why he hadn't thought it wise to call her line. He stared at the stairs. He would go upstairs and call her line. She should be here because she was carrying his child. He had made a mistake once and threw away his first attempt at fatherhood, but right now, he wouldn't. For one thing, he was sure her baby was his. She was his second Claire and he won't be stupid enough to let her out of his life like he did Claire.

As for Amara, he would have to talk to Kelvin about her. They were in this poo together. After all, they drank from same well. He walked to the bar, dropped the almost empty bottle and headed up the stairs with only one mission in mind, Ebere.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by bossy512(f): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good work

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Observer3(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
ikombe:
hello pretty one shocked

hehehehehe no dulling

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.