Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ... (1048 Views)

Cheeeei Am Finished. / Help: Am Confused / 'I Am Finished...my Church Members Now Know I'm An Armed Robber' - Popular Alaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by enasgreat: 10:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Hey brother tell us how you're finished
Re: ... by Swegzfreak: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2017
Send me your number bro... Make we reason... I understand how u feel
Re: ... by newyorks(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2017
why would some parents be discriminating among their children.igbo adege said "onye ajuru adigi aju onwe ya" person being rejected by others can't reject himself.
Re: ... by yomi007k(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2017
undecided
You have listed ur problems but the real problem is dt u hv not listed their solution.

U can becom a millionare at 50 so forget dt tot dt ur finished. Also leave women for now, u csnt chase money n women at d same time.

U need to get something doin....no matter how small but wt hope of improvement.

Ur pharmacist bro may be richer but it doesn't mean his life is better. No matter how hard u try in ds world, someone will always be better dan u at something.

Shalom!
Re: ... by enasgreat: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2017
Swegzfreak:
Send me your number bro... Make we reason... I understand how u feel
08025 97 82 82. 080 two five, nine seven, eight two, eight two
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2017
Bros, I understand how you feel but no matter the reaction of anyone towards you doesn't warrant you contemplating taking your life.

The worst rejection anyone can face in life is to be rejected by your immediate family. I have experienced such.

Live your life to the fullest, pursue your visions vigorously. We can only tell of the experiences at the present moment but we don't know what the future holds in store of us.

Challenges builds us up and makes us stronger for our better tomorrow. Find something to do, don't look down on it no matter how small you think it is, with time things will fall in place for you.

At this moment you need a genuine friend to talk to and share your feeling with. Please forget any emotional attachment to ladies in terms of relationship for now.

DON'T CONTEMPLATE TAKING YOUR LIFE

CC
Kimbra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by yaqq: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2017
i c no real issue here! what's ur problem? if no one believe in you, you should believe in ur self n prove everyone wrong!

we v got different destinies so brace up n learn a skill!
try learning graphics n be damn good in it then come drop ur contact, will employ u my self! forget ur damn pharmacist of a brother!
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Dextology:
Bros, I understand how you feel but no matter the reaction of anyone towards you doesn't warrant you contemplating taking your life.

The worst rejection anyone can face in life is to be rejected by your immediate family. I have experienced such.

Live your life to the fullest, pursue your visions vigorously. We can only tell of the experiences at the present moment but we don't know what the future holds in store of us.

Challenges builds us up and makes us stronger for our better tomorrow. Find something to do, don't look down on it no matter how small you think it is, with time things will fall in place for you.

At this moment you need a genuine friend to talk to and share your feeling with. Please forget any emotional attachment to ladies in terms of relationship for now.

DON'T CONTEMPLATE TAKING YOUR LIFE

CC
Kim.bra
Well said!. Op, to add to what Dextology said.

Giving up on your dreams you validated the fact that your brother called you a "Useless child", it shouldn't have been that way but should have rather fuel you to prove to him and others that you're not "Useless".

Suicide is for cowards, people fall, dust themselves up and keep moving. Don't give up on yourself!.
Re: ... by enasgreat: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2017
It's easier said dan done... Bro nd sis, it's more complicated dan u think. Am stil contemplating on d issue of suicide.. Wat do i live for ?, who do i live for ?.. I av nofin to live for... I think it wil make d world a beta place wit one less person to fact on.

Thank you all, I think saturday night should b a beta night to do it, probably, a perfect death, drugged with 5000mg of tramadol.

I appreciate all ur effort.. Tank u
Re: ... by Craigston: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2017
You'll really calm down after listening to Ed Sheeran's "Even My Dad Does Sometimes".
Then rethink your priorities: if your family is so hostile to you, they're probably not worth your time, for now. Consider that life is much about survival -- it's why we form social bonds to increase our chances of surviving when weak. But if they despise you for being still weak, find another way. It's easier said than done, but it's worth doing.
If you don't mind me asking, how was your upbringing? Was it a restrictive, strict routine around the home with the assumption that life happens fine after school?
Re: ... by Ehinmola(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Listen brother, life is full of tubulence, but remember that the downfall of a man is not the end of his life. You can make it to the top if u believe in God and yourself. Pls and pls don't take your life. Life is gift from God and He has a plan for you.
Re: ... by yomi007k(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
enasgreat:
It's easier said dan done... Bro nd sis, it's more complicated dan u think. Am stil contemplating on d issue of suicide.. Wat do i live for ?, who do i live for ?.. I av nofin to live for... I think it wil make d world a beta place wit one less person to fact on.

Thank you all, I think saturday night should b a beta night to do it, probably, a perfect death, drugged with 5000mg of tramadol.

I appreciate all ur effort.. Tank u

Fine. May ur soul RIP.
Re: ... by highscript(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
enasgreat:
It's easier said dan done... Bro nd sis, it's more complicated dan u think. Am stil contemplating on d issue of suicide.. Wat do i live for ?, who do i live for ?.. I av nofin to live for... I think it wil make d world a beta place wit one less person to fact on. Thank you all, I think saturday night should b a beta night to do it, probably, a perfect death, drugged with 5000mg of tramadol. I appreciate all ur effort.. Tank u
bro since you dey do stronghead I go give you better advice. don't use tramadol,use hypo. 70naira hypo go do ,tramadol 2,000mg na wasting of money not to talk of 5,000mg, shea you no think am say dem fit carry you go hospital with tramadol ? With hypo - na your doctor go arrange better casket for you before you die . Just pour the hypo inside small glass cup,add small sugar with milo or bournvita. Wear singlet , Drink am fast fast the way we dey drink agbo Jedi Jedi. (shake your head as the thing dey enter your belle) And my last advice is that you should do it when nobody is at home,you can even lock the door and throw away the key. You are not alone,I will join you 104years to this time . You can as well be a good Samaritan by visiting a nearby fish pond ,you go just do drunken master enter the pond when the thing hold you for kidney ... Sugarhugs com and give this guy his last hug I get phd for this kind thing that's why I'm calling my humble friend to give you your last hug.
Re: ... by Lincoln275(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
pele
Re: ... by Franzinni: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
If you are Nigerian then you should know we are one of the toughest people on earth.... I would tell you the past is gone.... As long as you have breath in your lungs you are very useful.... Now most great people at a point hit their lowest and out of the ashes they rise and become pillars of the world.... My bro, you are at the low.... It is time to pick your self up and show the world that you are not just an ordinary person.... You are a diamond in the dirt.... Discover yourself bro.... The world don't care about people who don't care to be noticed.... Make the effort and see you shine.... I will tell you one thing that has kept me going in life.... Think of this, out of billions of sperm cells racing to fertilize that egg.... You came out on top.... The fastest and then you got the chance to be a person.... You have been a Victor since day one.... Never forget that.
Re: ... by enasgreat: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tanks All. I just found a hope .
Re: ... by highscript(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
enasgreat:
Tanks All. I just found a hope .
I'm happy for you

(1) (Reply)

Man Just Caught While Defiling A Girl In Rivers State / Nigerian Man Buries Father In BMW X5 Coffin In Mbosi Anambra State..photos / Lesbian Killed And Chopped Into Pieces By Couple During party Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.