Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) (35980 Views)

Before & After Picture Of The Emaciated Lady Spotted At Ajah, Lagos / Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Bisola01(f): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
God is great
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by CatfishBilly: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
See them, no one remembers the amount of hours and work the doctors put in. It's all God and Jesus.
Give credit to the doctors too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Naughtytboy: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
webincomeplus:

Please don't stain this thread with your silliness!

Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Can he use the eye normal?
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Naughtytboy: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Blacklister:

Lol as expected cheesy cheesy
My fellow human being got healed from an eye disease, I thanked God(Allah) just as tge Christians above me praised god(Jesus). So wettin be my offence ogbeni

Lol I know ur problem.. grin you guys get irritated at the mere mention of Islam or anything affiliated to my religion. All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds. He bestowed His favours abundantly on us. I bear witness that there is no deity save Allah, having no associates. All the praises and thanks are due to Him. I also bear witness that our Master Muhammad is the servant of Allah and His Messenger. He was the best of all who praised Allah. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, his pure grateful family and companions, and all those who follow them in righteousness till the Day of Judgment.
Go and kill urself grin grin
TBH Bro, our religions might be different but remember we are both HUMANS AND NIGERIANS.. this enough should make us friends..
I refuse to hide to my religion simply because some foolish persons for their own agenda made it a symbol of terror! angry
Watch how NLers(christians) will troop in to like naughtyboy's hate comment even when he made no sense undecided
your religion is too blood tasty
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Naughtytboy:
your religion is too blood tasty
kuku call us vampires grin tongue
Catchu later jare.
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by GogetterMD(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Retinoblastoma
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Naughtytboy: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Blacklister:
kuku call us vampires grin tongue
Catchu later jare.
OK na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Temptee101:
This is good news.

Shedding tears of joy right now
Pics or......
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Andema(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
And some people were busy calling the philanthropist names
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by kevoh(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Science to the rescue once again ! wink Science doesn't claim to be omniscient,omnipresent and omnipotent like the fraudulent Jewish deity but its success rate is about 80% whenever you ask for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Calfat1: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by tuns10: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hallelujah! Glory be to God for this child
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Awwww. Thank you Churchill Foundation

Thank you God the father
Thank you God the son and
Thank you God the Holyspirit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by chccho(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
OP pls modify this topic with "Very Graphic Pics"
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Blacklister:

My fellow human being got healed from an eye disease, I thanked God(Allah) just as tge Christians above me praised god(Jesus). So wettin be my offence ogbeni

Lol I know ur problem.. grin you guys get irritated at the mere mention of Islam or anything affiliated to my religion. All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds. He bestowed His favours abundantly on us. I bear witness that there is no deity save Allah, having no associates. All the praises and thanks are due to Him. I also bear witness that our Master Muhammad is the servant of Allah and His Messenger. He was the best of all who praised Allah. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, his pure grateful family and companions, and all those who follow them in righteousness till the Day of Judgment.
TBH Bro, our religions might be different but remember we are both HUMANS AND NIGERIANS.. this enough should make us friends..
I refuse to hide to my religion simply because some foolish persons for their own agenda made it a symbol of terror! angry
Watch how NLers(christians) will troop in to like naughtyboy's hate comment even when he made no sense undecided

Thank you for the maturity displayed my brother.

Let us pray for "naughtyboy" to be healed from what ails him

1 Like

Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by LordOfNaira: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ovokoo:
The Bigchurchfoundation through Rose Meurer have announced that Baby Favour Adam-Umoh who had a strange eye disease has regained his sight after a successful surgery.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/baby-favour-regains-sight-surgery/

God bless Olakunle Churchill

God bless the surgeons.
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by rukygold001(f): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Blacklister:

God help you,you spelt allah as God and christ as god,I wonder who is hating here,

2 Likes

Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
rukygold001:
God help you,you spelt allah as God and christ as god,I wonder who is hating here,
Lol grin u saw it sha shocked ur eyes mehn.. i doff my hat for u.. u are smart kiss kiss
Back to the topic. I started the first God with an upper case Letter because we muslims believe there's no god but Him. U(christians) can also use an upper case for ur "god" and start mine with a lower case letter.
Ko fa'ja now.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
rukygold001:
Lol u don even spell "Allah" with a lower case letter.. so kiletunfe ma angry cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by OLUWAcypris1(f): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
sarrki:
We give you honor Almighty God
Thank you for perfect healing
We use him as a point of contact to all others looking for healing
God have your way
amen in Jesus name.
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Thank you for the maturity displayed my brother.

Let us pray for "naughtyboy" to be healed from what ails him
grin grin grin
Don't mind him. He's just being a good christian(for him eyes)

1 Like

Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by akigbemaru: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Baby regained sight!
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Ebookmathswaec: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
God is Great!

With God, all things are possible!
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Bayou4sure: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Glory be to God almighty... Baba God u too much
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
simtosul:
Dedicated to those that pray and sponsored his surgery. More blessing
And those who carried out the surgery.
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by otswag(m): 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
Am I the only one that doubts the authenticity of this. Sorry! I don't doubt this. I'm certain this is a lie. It's obvious Those pictures are For three different children. The pic on top and to the left are defn8ly not the same child. U no c d difference with The Left eye? It's child has bilateral eye swellings. 2nd pic has swelling involving only right eye. Christianity no mean say make u na park ur brain for one corner when someone screams "miracle". Nigerian's can mumu sha. ThIs is retinoblastoma na. That eye has been irreversibly damaged already. The only Reasonable surgery that can be done is exenteration which is total evacuation of the orbit. I. E the eye ball and surrounding tissues. Even radiology cannot reverse d damage to d eyeball. Chai! I tire for my people
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
rukygold001:

Yes Allah is God and no another person can be called God...

Christians have idolised Jesus as a god when in reality he's Isa, the son of Maria (Jesus, the son of Mary)...

There is only one God and any other person u call God is a god...

1 Like

Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Austin234(m): 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
To God be the glories. Baby Favour, may God perfect ur healing in Jesus name, Amen

I appreciate the sponsors and doctors and nurses who laboured to save a life.
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Austin234(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
A doctor spotted here

CatfishBilly:
See them, no one remembers the amount of hours and work the doctors put in. It's all God and Jesus.
Give credit to the doctors too.
Re: Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
sarrki:
We give you honor Almighty God

Thank you for perfect healing

We use him as a point of contact to all others looking for healing

God have your way

I don't know if you did this on purpose. Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? / 3 Myths On Pimples You Believe But Are Not True / 7 Common Mistakes You Probably Make In The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.