Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer (36020 Views)

6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer / Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer / Reason Why You Should Start Eating Tomatoes Today (2) (3) (4)

Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Everyone Human don't want to loose his or her Life at a very young age, when there is so many things left undone. The way we treat and maintain our immune system goes a long way, a good immune system helps to fight off diseases by produces white blood cells, and other chemicals and proteins that attack and destroy these foreign substances.

So make my research on top behavior that makes you live longer

1. Exercise ; Exercise may look stressful to so many people but it really helps to maintain the weight and removal of excess Fat which are dangerous to the Human body. According to some research conducted, people who exercise live 5 to 7 years more than those who doesn't.

2.Get Enough Sleep: there is a big difference between Sleep and enough sleep , getting enough sleep really helps to restore the blood and the brain tissue, Enough Sleep also helps to reduce stress and weight which is not good for the body.

3. Quit Smoking : Smoking is the main reason Human immune system get weaken and easily Attack.People who smoke for their entire adult lives, exposing themselves to hundreds of toxic chemicals, die about 10 years earlier than they would if they had never smoked.If you can try as Much to quite smoking you can get half the years back.

4. Alcohol Intake : Taking of alcohol is good for the body but too much can easily damage ur lungs which might result to diabetes.

5. Manage Stress : It is normal to become

stressed out because of the day to day activities we Carry out on daily basis, the only way managing this stress is by having a good rest. Too much of stress can lead to death if not taking care off.

6. Having More Sex : It may sounds ridiculous, Studies suggest that having sex more frequently may extend your life. Couples who had sex all the day's there life are more likely to live longer.

For Full article :
https://stephenadeblog..com/2020/06/6-things-you-should-start-doing-to-live.html?m=1

You can Also follow My Whatapp TV
On : https:///2347045422459?text=Hello%20STEPHEN%20ADE%20TV%20%F0%9F%A5%B0!%20I'd%20like%20to%20join%20your%20TV.%20%20my%20name%20is

Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by Vickho6(m): 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Issokay AV heard u
Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by Degrezhaa: 12:33am On Jun 28, 2020
Nope
Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by Haywhymido(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2020
hmm, out of all you wrote above, you uploaded only sex picture

Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by Yodexy: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2020
What does alcohol have to do with the lungs.

You simply woke up and started typing rubbish

Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2020
Yeah sure
Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2020
Wow that great
Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by NigerGossip(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2020
Nice article bro
Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by NigerGossip(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2020
I like that number 3
Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by sunshineV(f): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2020
theres a man in my street,, he no do exercise or workout just smoke and drink

he's almost 84 Now

Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by gungab(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2020
Nice write up
Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by bloomstar: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Yodexy:
What does alcohol have to do with the lungs.

You simply woke up and started typing rubbish

I tire bro. Alcohol has nothing to do with lungs.

Probably he wanted to write liver. Awon Nairaland doctor lol.

Werey
Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by joviegghead: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Haywhymido:
hmm, out of all you wrote above, you uploaded only sex picture
And out of all the informative contents, that was all you saw and commented aboutgrin
Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by joviegghead: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2020
sunshineV:
theres a man in my street,, he no do exercise or workout just smoke and drink

he's almost 84 Now
Ha ha ha. Very funny how all these medical findings don't seem to affect some people.
Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by merieam16(f): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
7. Eating good food
Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by Clonus: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Alcohol damage lungs and cause diabetes?
What’s the relationship please?
Re: Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
More importantly : give less fvcks undecided

Most important : don't fall in love with a Nigerian girl

U.S Hospital Charges Woman $40 For Crying In The Doctor's Office (Photos) / 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face?