Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen (21500 Views)

Kelvin Izebeokhai Is Dead! Igbinedion University Lecturer Shot Dead / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by chyima(f): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Ayima:
He was my lecturer in year 2,na only God help me pass him course.I remember he gave us a test and came back the next day and said everybody scored zero. We now asked him to show us the scripts, he told us while they were washing his car, the roof of his car was leaking so the scripts got demaged we cannot see it.Na only God helped me to do well for him Exams o.

Can you remember what he lectured on am trying to picture his face
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by izzou(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2017
GavelSlam:

In that case we'll just have to do what we've always tried to do.

....Try to take over the world!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by Blaqmagik(f): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2017
goingape1:
when the lecturer will be failing students anyhow.

that's good for them.

I advise you students to deal with all those perverted lecturers. there are many mad lecturers roaming our universities.

He was my lecturer,as at Monday he was laughing and chasing my course mates Accounting Yr3 so he could teach the freshers, he was a calm man didn't drive a fancy car, always bland but was eager to stay overtime in school,follow me to Beg other lectures to look into the probation and wrong carry overs in my result he didnt know me from anywhere. so Shut your Gutter ridden mouth you must not talk Especially if you aren't in the department. Every lecturer is corrupt but we still give some of them the benefit of doubt.
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by Blaqmagik(f): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Ayima:
He was my lecturer in year 2,na only God help me pass him course.I remember he gave us a test and came back the next day and said everybody scored zero. We now asked him to show us the scripts, he told us while they were washing his car, the roof of his car was leaking so the scripts got demaged we cannot see it.Na only God helped me to do well for him Exams o.
Lol Akabom does that too, I don't know why they haven't kill KayKay and P. B
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by cashreport: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Blaqmagik:
Why will a lecturer be wicked

This incident will put fear in their body

Hope they sit up
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by Ayima: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
chyima:

Can you remember what he lectured on am trying to picture his face
Principles of accounting, the man can talk fast eh, he is very black.
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by thunderbabs: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
bestman09:
It looks like attempted robbery gone bad. Please, never argue with anyone with gun, whether there is bullet there or not. Don't even argue with those that have knife or dagger. When there is life, there is hope. The death has lost everything earthly.

Common Sense for sell....3 for N100.....still negotiable......Common sense for sell......3 for N100...
You can't get it anywhere else........Ongoing promo

Promo valid while stock lasts!!! sad
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by myfantasies(f): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
izzou:
Who's pondering what am pondering?

cool

Nobody is pondering wat u r pondering
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by goingape1: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Blaqmagik:

He was my lecturer,as at Monday he was laughing and chasing my course mates Accounting Yr3 so he could teach the freshers, he was a calm man didn't drive a fancy car, always bland but was eager to stay overtime in school,follow me to Beg other lectures to look into the probation and wrong carry overs in my result he didnt know me from anywhere. so Shut your Gutter ridden mouth you must not talk Especially if you aren't in the department. Every lecturer is corrupt but we still give some of them the benefit of doubt.
you must have opened your yansh for that lecturer undecided

ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by imma2(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
His assassination was politically related.
I heard he was about contesting for abi LGA Chairman election this June.

Lecturer in my dept but I didn't really know him. I'm sure he was popular among CES students
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by Respect55(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
izzou:
cool
D lecturer Don step on the students' shoes
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by Missmossy(f): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ewww such a calamity!!! Nawa oooo.
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by sbashir10(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
goingape1:
when the lecturer will be failing students anyhow.

that's good for them.

I advise you students to deal with all those perverted lecturers. there are many mad lecturers roaming our universities.
receive sense in jesus name
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by izzou(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
myfantasies:

Nobody is pondering wat u r pondering

You are mean oh

sad
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by goingape1: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
sbashir10:
receive sense in jesus name

Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by jeff1607(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
izzou:
cool

Time to take over the world right?
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by MONITZ: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ayima:

Just imagine,some of these lecturers feel and act like tin gods who feel they re unanswerable to anyone...
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by izzou(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
jeff1607:

Time to take over the world right?

Yes,brain

cool
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by chyima(f): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ayima:

Okay ,thanks I can't picture him well.may he Rip
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by chyima(f): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Blaqmagik:

So this wicked Akabom is still there,God will surely pay them back that man almost made my project hell,before I was transferred to another lecturer.
Who is kaykay and P.B is it'sthat cost management guy fair and short he was partially nice though grin
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by chyima(f): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ayima:

Dp u know his full name
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Calabar is becoming like Rivers state of the mid 2000s. Crime everywhere, robbery, assasinations, Ben Ayade wake up from slumber.
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by Brightudom: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
sadThat man where like sorting like malabite like drinking garri...a lady was shot not passerby,she was with him...r.i.p neighbour...
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by akigbemaru: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lecturer killed.
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by myfantasies(f): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
izzou:

You are mean oh

sad

Sorry no vex grin
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by cutedela: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hmmmmm,this is very unfortunate.Where he lives is a very rough and porous part of calabar south with a very high rate of crime especially Uwanse.I can remember back in those days in University of calabar while coming back from class with a friend then some boys blocked us at gun point and collected our phones,wallet and laptop right at Amika utuk by uwanse lane and no body could help us as people around were just going about their bussiness. I think Cross river state government need to beef up security in calabar south especially along Goldie by Uwanse,Yellow Duck and around CRUTECH(cross river state university of science and Technology)to enhance safety of life's and properties. R.I.P Dr.
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by chiraqDemon(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
This is what happens when u threaten to fail a student
Rip
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by altim8(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Rest in peace sir... Nobody has the right to take a life no matter what!!!

Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by sbashir10(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=goingape1 post=54676773][/quote] you need dis

Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by AlanSugar(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
klax:
Well I'm sorry to read this and I felt so sorry for his family but I don't pity any damn lecturer being beaten up, disgraced or being lynched by whatever means they are beast and not a lecturer.

I don't care what went wrong because their is no reason to kill a lecturer if he or she is not one of those beast called lecturer I know what I'm saying.

Eyaaah, with your kind of English and sentence construction, you have every reason to hate them beasts called lecturers. Sorry, you hear?
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by Solace277(f): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
:never thought this man will die so soon. My neighbour tho'. RIP sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing ATM Card And Phone In Delta (photos) / LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property / Anthony Abraham Beaten Up By SARS Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.