Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Parents Discover Your Child's Talent,even Before They Discovered Their Self. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Parents Discover Your Child's Talent,even Before They Discovered Their Self. (505 Views)

Costly mistakes i Discovered In 250 CVs:Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews / How Successful People Write Their Self Reviews / 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents Discover Your Child's Talent,even Before They Discovered Their Self. by tobianodino(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
PARENTS DISCOVER YOUR Child's TALENT,EVEN BEFORE THEY DISCOVERED THEIR SELF.

So many parents just believe after they gave birth to a child,feed him/her,registered him/her to a school, etc that's all. Sir/mir there's more to birth in life,coz we all have our earthly assignments,but some parents has another mentality entirely they don't believe in natural skills,so common among the yoruba and igbo parents. Once they notice you wanted to engage in some of this popular fields like,football,runing,skipping,acting,singing. The first they'll ask you is come. Did you see or read it in our family history that we have footballers,musicians,runners etc in our family? They would rather take you to welder,carpenter,painter,tailor etc shop to learn work . Why? Coz they don't believe in natural skills,they've forgotten that we all have earthly assignments. Have you ever wondered why wizkid,amarachi,ozzy bosco,lil p etc. Came to stardom at very tender age? Well let me tell you the secrets. Their parents took their special time to notice them at very tender age and nurtured them before they discovered their self. Just imagine wizkid went to jimmy jumpoff at the age of eleven? Why? Has he discoverd himself from birth or what? That's the work and the duty of his mum,if you remember wizkid says something on his track titled AYO/JOY he be like "when i was young mama use to tell me my boy please chase your dream and the sky is your limit". When i watched the interview of amarachi's mum,the woman says when amarachi is at home,she'll just be dancing,she said amarachi can dance to any beat even when you are making beat with your mouth she just don't heard of sound coz once she do she'll start dancing and that makes her won the nigeria got talents in the year 2014. Our youngest dj for now is from south africa and then that i watched his video in south africa got talents then i think it's 3years old,this lil boy mix for the crowd and the whole crowd was like wow this is marvelous. There's a daughter of my uncle named nofisat,this pretty light skin lil diva can dance from morning to night just continue buying her ice cream,nofisat is just like amarachi she can dance to anything,even if you are making sound with your mouth my lil naughty sister will dance. There's this boy that we use to live in the same compound we are living in down floor,while they are living at first floor,this boy loves drumming,every blessed day this guy disturb me with his drumming skills,there was a day am frustrated and i wanted to go and meet that hey why are you disturbing my dream with your drumming? But something just tells me to leave him may be that's his heavenly gifts,but his mum didn't discover that boy,is busy doing another thing accusing me of flirting with her female child. Back then when i was in lagos island there's a friend of mine called abbey. Abbey loves to play football and when my childhood friend is playing you'll think okocha,ronaldinho,rabiu ibrahim,etc is playing football coz he played exactly the way played,and as a lil boy then when we get to field to play football abbey will said i wanted to play midfield and me as a sharp boy then i wanted to play with abbey coz i know abbey will dribble the whole field,and even if i didn't lobby to play alongside abbey he'll choose me to play for him cz he knows i can play shot from any angle,i can run with ball,and i can defend coz you'll never go with ball when you face me,and me and my friend joined a football academy called tiptop fc back then in lagos island,but his mum killed his talent coz she's a trader she didn't believe in natural gifts. And when i went to island and saw abbey,i said how far nah? Do you still play football? My long time hommie says football keh,brother please live football jare,truely he can't play football anymore coz he has fat,he can't run anymore,he now has fat tummy coz he drinks beer. And i was like haaaaa they just killed the talent of our own ronaldinho. One of my street brother then in lagos island saw me and said,how far nah qudus longest time i heard you are now a musician? I said yes,the bro replied have known you can't just escape it,if you didn't sing,rap,act,hype,comedy etc,you can't just escape doing entertainments. And i was like imagine the things my mum didn't discovered this bro have seen it ahead of me for long. Please if you didn't ready for the full parental duty please better don't give birth coz you have a lot of task to execute. Please save and share this articles you might be helping someone.

WRITTEN BY AROLAMBO QUDUS OLAWALE aka B2R. #IAMB2R #OMOIYANURSE
add me on FB Orisha Rap or search the above hashtag

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Job Vacancy For Office Assistants In Ibadan / 3in1 Combo Free Training In Web Design, Social Media & Digital Marketing. / Own Your Own Bakery By December, All Expenses On Us!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.