Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Barbing Saloon Esterblishment (cost, Materials And ROI)?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Barbing Saloon Esterblishment (cost, Materials And ROI)?? (3181 Views)

Labourer Won A Saloon Car From Dangote (Photo) / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? / Jewellery Business And Barbing Saloon, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barbing Saloon Esterblishment (cost, Materials And ROI)?? by enshi(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Please guys i have 120k and i plan To set up a small unique and maybe fancyful barbing saloon...

Please i need info as to what the materials needed are, the estimated cost, and what the return of investment would be in weekly basis...

Thanks as i expect your Priceless conttibutions
Re: Barbing Saloon Esterblishment (cost, Materials And ROI)?? by Perfecttouch(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
enshi:
Please guys i have 120k and i plan To set up a small unique and maybe fancyful barbing saloon...

Please i need info as to what the materials needed are, the estimated cost, and what the return of investment would be in weekly basis...

Thanks as i expect your Priceless conttibutions
fanciful? You will spend close to 300k.
Everything is expensive now.
Chairs atleast =30k for 2
Towel warmer=35k
Sterilizer = 25k
Super taper=15k x2
Towels
Powder brush
Aprons
Glass 4ft by 3ft 2=10k
Mbf for shelf =8k
Just the basics sha
Fan
TV
Speakers
Gotv atleast
Airport chair for customers

Still setting up my own. And am not even through yet. Still gat a lot of work to do on it. And am gonna employ someone there.

4 Likes

Re: Barbing Saloon Esterblishment (cost, Materials And ROI)?? by enshi(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Perfecttouch:
Towel warmer=35k
Sterilizer = 25k
Super taper=15k x2
Towels
Powder brush
Aprons
Glass 4ft by 3ft 2=10k
Mbf for shelf =8k
Just the basics sha
Fan
TV
Speakers
Gotv atleast

Still setting up my own. And am not even through yet. Still gat a lot of work to do on it. And am gonna employ someone there.

To this level, how much have you spent already??
Re: Barbing Saloon Esterblishment (cost, Materials And ROI)?? by enshi(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Perfecttouch:
Towel warmer=35k
Sterilizer = 25k
Super taper=15k x2
Towels
Powder brush
Aprons
Glass 4ft by 3ft 2=10k
Mbf for shelf =8k
Just the basics sha
Fan
TV
Speakers
Gotv atleast

Still setting up my own. And am not even through yet. Still gat a lot of work to do on it. And am gonna employ someone thsere.

Pls how much have you spent to this level
Re: Barbing Saloon Esterblishment (cost, Materials And ROI)?? by Perfecttouch(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
enshi:

Pls how much have you spent to this level
without shop rent, according to my estimate I spent 270k

Modified plus generator 60k not brand new o
PVC with workmanship =17k
Re: Barbing Saloon Esterblishment (cost, Materials And ROI)?? by arpitkakkar1: 11:04am On May 05, 2017
Glass bead sterilizers are the most usable medical Lab equipment. Find ore details about it here.

(1) (Reply)

NSE: Market Capitalisation Up N88bn / Outdated / Oando Denies Involvement In London Court Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.