Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) (76179 Views)

Italian Club, Palermo Sold For 10 Euros To London Company / Akosua Puni, Michael Essien’s Wife Packs Out Over Affair With Princess Shyngle / Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by balancediet(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Scholl knowlege is diff. From financial orientation. Am not blaming our parents am only making a point for future parents
mespusinglez:
ehyah bro don't say that...I've once thought about the same thing also,just know that its Not our parents fault to be that Average.....they too Aren't happy with the condition at hand that's why the want us to go to school and be better than them...........remember that........
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by airex(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
marltech:

This is just where I thought you should be more sensible.
The fact i commented on a thread saying she should employ me means I'm broke and I'm not working on my personal self?

When will your gullible idiots stop defining a person by his opinions on a social media?

Do you wish to be unfortunate in life?
Its obvious you're broke and at the same time unfortunate. I thought you were only mentally poor but you just proved you're both mentally poor and even physically broke. Help yourself Mumu. Don't go up and down drooling over people's wealth that you will never reach because of ur stupidity. If u were working on urself that statement should never have come out of u but u only exposed yourself. Donkey
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by ganye1: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
sar33:

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/michael-essien-wife-buys-italian-club.html?m=1
''The acquisition does not include the club’s board, training ground or the brand. However, Essien’s purchase at the bankruptcy auction will see the club now known as FC Como.''
The story told us what she has not bought and didn't tell precisely what she has bought.
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by Youngzedd(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
balancediet:
IF parents train their children on Financial wealth early enough they Will grow so Rich before 30

Correct.
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by marltech: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
airex:
Its obvious you're broke and at the same time unfortunate. I thought you were only mentally poor but you just proved you're both mentally poor and even physically broke. Help yourself Mumu. Don't go up and down drooling over people's wealth that you will never reach because of ur stupidity. If u were working on urself that statement should never have come out of u but u only exposed yourself. Donkey

Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by queenDD(f): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Now, this is the kind of woman I admire. Women who don't just belong to the kitchen and other room but also to the board room.

1 Like

Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by airex(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=marltech post=54685552][/quote]Doesnt still change your personality and crave for other people's wealth without hard work. Na ur type dem dey use for ritual. Oh. Ur head sef no fit produce kobo coins. Ewu
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by marltech: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
airex:
Doesnt still change your personality and crave for other people's wealth without hard work. Na ur type dem dey use for ritual. Oh. Ur head sef no fit produce kobo coins. Ewu

Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
i need to buy ekiti bombers football club, someone give me fayose phone number i want to know how much the club worth
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by airex(m): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
marltech:

Thats coz its the best ur whole life savings can offer
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by sshalom(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Amazing news. Her interest in football must be sky high!
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by tartarus(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
thesicilian:
We know who actually bought the club.
Sexist. Smh

Change your mentality.
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by Moving4: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Omo! Her money long like dis?
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by mecussey(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
balancediet:
IF parents train their children on Financial wealth early enough they Will grow so Rich before 30

That course should be introduced in Nigeria from primary school. Thats the only solution to Nigeria problem and the test book they will use must be rich dad poor dad.
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by Jadoskii(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
Obrigardo:

Poverty bad
if ure earning 2k dollars per week....ure a big boy.....Do the maths
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by ogtavia(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Kobicove:
I'm still trying to see the financial rationale for the purchase of a bankrupt third division club undecided
an opportunity for young talented African footballers to grow,flourish and move on to greater things...
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by drsugar: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mr Andrew yakubu was keeping like 40 pieces of this football club 'FC Como' in a room in Kaduna, Nigeria.
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by gemini35(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
That amount can not buy a club,u guys don,t understand or comprehend english any more,haba
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by nigeriafarmer: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
nwaiwucharles:
Chicken change, i go buy gombe united next year
dream on,did you think the gombe state govt will sell
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by nigeriafarmer: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
okonja:
Nice investment cool... now Essien can use the opportunity to provide trial opportunities to aspiring Ghanaian players, then make money off them by selling off to better clubs just like wenger. cool
very good investment
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by bush112(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=feaz post=54683749]Looking forward to buying Chelsea FC sooner. [/quote go buy arsenal
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by BlackOnassis(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
I love action women die. cool
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by Snowpikin: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
thesicilian:

I hope that made you feel better.

Of course i feel better now. grin
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by Tedpgrass: 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
ganye1:

''The acquisition does not include the club’s board, training ground or the brand. However, Essien’s purchase at the bankruptcy auction will see the club now known as FC Como.''
The story told us what she has not bought and didn't tell precisely what she has bought.

My thoughts exactly!!!!

No grounds/ brand/ board

Wetin she buy.... name with no copyrights
Is this Italian style one chance

No hating.. just wondering??

Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
chris6flash:
Holy Sh*t !!!!!!!!!!!!I would have purchased this club na .... Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i Just missed out
Arsenal fc is for sell bro grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by gozzlin: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
Complete waste of money.

Why buy a football club that is not posting any profit and that is obviously in huge debts? Wrong move on her part for which she'll regret later. It's not about buying a white man's club just for the fun of it, it's about making the right investment that will yield dividend in the medium or long term.

This is an utter waste of resources except she has excess cash to throw away.
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
SMH.. For full club?? That means their best player will earn 50 pounds per 2 weeks
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by ozoebuka1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
sar33:

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/michael-essien-wife-buys-italian-club.html?m=1
she should come sign me, I will play for the club for a fee of $500 per week.
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by allaboutobed(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
she for use the money go buy one club for Ghana.

three back to back relegation...., see achievement
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by mario383: 4:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Obrigardo:
Ask Tonto and all our nollywood slay girls were their investments dey
those ones na very useless aimless Nigerian women. I dey talk am, if these girls (celebraties)are given to me for free I will return them back because they are worthless to me. Wetin? Na money? Mircheeeee.
Re: Akosua Puni Essien Buys Como, Italian Club, Takes Its Full Possession (Pics) by miqos02(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2017
sometimes Africans can frustrate their own
ElSherriff:
Chei...Africans. Buy Asante Kotoko and help our football. See her adding water to the river. yimu for u and Mike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) / Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 / Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.