Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (3260 Views)

Seven Chatting App That Can Replace Whatsapp / Cool Stuff - How To Write And Send Texts Upside Down On Whatsapp / Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by gusto55(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2017

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by hoover420: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Why not use pictorial illustration?
It will be useful that way.
Anyway kudos.
Cc Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: . by Chipappii(m): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
gusto55:
I made GrammarPal, an app that helps you find and fix errors in your texts. Unlike the spell checker in your phone, this app aims to also find all other kinds of grammatical errors. GrammarPal works with devices on Android lollipop and above.

You can download and view screenshots of the app on Google Play Store via this link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kizitonwose.grammarchecker

Here are GrammarPal's core features:
* Scan your texts for errors directly from any app.
* Instantly see the number of errors in your text after the scan.
* Replace errors with the correct words or phrases.
* Add new words to your custom dictionary so they don't show as errors.
* Choose the kind of errors you want the app the app to ignore.
* Disable error checking in any app by adding the app to your blacklist.
* [Android 6.0+] Check only a portion of your text by selecting the part you want to check and choosing "check for errors" on the text selection toolbar.

Suggestions and feature requests are welcome. If you love the app, please spare a minute to leave a review on the Play Store.

Nice job man. It's dope. Kudos. Create this thread in literature also. They need it wella.

2 Likes

Re: . by Akpevwe9: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nice one op. I'll download it on my itel S31 for sure.

1 Like

Re: . by gusto55(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
hoover420:
Why not use pictorial illustration?
It will be useful that way.
Anyway kudos.
Cc Lalasticlala
pictorial illustration? Where? On the Play Store or here?
Re: . by gusto55(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Chipappii:

Nice job man. It's dope. Kudos. Create this thread in literature also. They need it wella.
Thanks for the info.
Re: . by milan8787: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2017
The free version of grammarpal app is available for free on tutu app which can be downloaded from tutuappvipdownload.com
Re: . by syedbasha1f: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
When i came across this grammarpal app i found an best alternative app for it and that app is called tutuapp vip android
Re: . by Simeony007(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nice
Re: . by Santosh44: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
It is one of the fastest mobile web browsers which enable you to get ads free and navigation through the internet. It enables you to go through the entire content without having any disturbance with annoying ads. Speed is another best feature of this web browser which put it in the category of best web browsers for your handset. This web browser is available for Android, Windows as well as basic phones. The best part about this web browser is that it occupies less memory in your device and hence you can easily install and enjoy the unlimited fun. This web browser also includes an inbuilt facebook notification bar which enables you to remain in touch with all things and updates going on in the facebook. It is a wonderful web browser which also helps in making a check on your data used and saved. Once synchronized with your account you can easily download and save a large amount of data. You can also make folders to save various files together.
content//com.android.browser.home/
Re: . by peter137: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
you can also use [url]freedom app to hack games[/url] and crack in app purchases from the premium apps. https://freedomapkk.com
Re: . by lastbaff(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nice one
Re: . by Millichamp(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2017
Clean newly bought Gionee Marathon M5,
50k negotiable
6020mah battery,
Ikorodu, Lagos

Re: . by valmikivarma: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kodi permits you stream almost all the multimedia components from various other tools as well as additionally from the Internet. Kodi or XBMC Player provides truly a hassle-free way to stream the multimedia components online as Kodi is a open source as well as is created by number of Developer from around the world. Kodi Supports a big number of file layouts which is one of the most vital benefits of Kodi.

https://cohenandflats.tumblr.com/post/168080261165/ways-to-download-and-install-kodi-on-roku
Re: . by ganeshbatu: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: . by Ejadike(m): 1:28am On Jun 23, 2018
I'm so try this on my device... Hope it would be compatible on my TECNO K7 and Pouvoir
Re: . by ryfoz(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Nice app, using It my android running OS 5.1

What I noticed is that there is no UK English in language option (I'm not sure if it is replaced with the South-African or English (GB) whatever that means)

Anyway it's UK English spelling Nigeria is using so it would help to have corrections in such format

Example: UK/US counselling/counseling, colour/color just to name a few
Re: . by rahul567: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: . by halldorr: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2019
Nice to see this post here and thanks for sharing this to us. Get more about various apps here. [url=https://yipcreations.com/airbnb-alternative/
]https://yipcreations.com/airbnb-alternative/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 1.5 GB + N500 For N100 On MTN & 3 GB + N1000 For N200 ( Screenshots ) / How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo / Where Can I Get This Device In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.