Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

G.t The Guitarman Finally Releases Album-the Truth - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / G.t The Guitarman Finally Releases Album-the Truth (1618 Views)

Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G.t The Guitarman Finally Releases Album-the Truth by tolala(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2009
saw the album yesterday in trafik and am loving it like mad, also saw his new video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG5vKqFpTwM&feature=player_embedded
Re: G.t The Guitarman Finally Releases Album-the Truth by tosinaded(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2009
the track kinimatise is my fav cool
Re: G.t The Guitarman Finally Releases Album-the Truth by tolala(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2009
mine is hustle and osima gbomi infact every song is on point, love how far too
Re: G.t The Guitarman Finally Releases Album-the Truth by punchlinee: 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2009
its pretty obvious that storm and obi know how to spot real talent, i saw his song ''the truth'' and d lyrics were deep as anything.    storm record is giving its artist opportunity to succeed,gt's album is a huge success, saucekid album is next to blow. i hope sauce will not include monkey banana and na me be the fine boi in d album.
i want sauce to drop completely new hit songs, if u know what i mean , shouts to storm record. gt guitarman is hot this new yeAR.
Re: G.t The Guitarman Finally Releases Album-the Truth by pureminded: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2009
Huh at last cheesy will get the album asap grin
Re: G.t The Guitarman Finally Releases Album-the Truth by chrisical(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2009
Album finally out after so many hitches.happy 4 the dude
Re: G.t The Guitarman Finally Releases Album-the Truth by tayoast(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2009
Make Monday quick come abeg. GT ni joooohhh
Re: G.t The Guitarman Finally Releases Album-the Truth by Phony200(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2009
Keeping my eyes peeled for this one. Even if i dey inside BRT, i go fly come down.
Re: G.t The Guitarman Finally Releases Album-the Truth by Phony200(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2009
really really good album. I have 7 favorites already.

(1) (Reply)

TIMAYA Cuts His Dread..exclusive Pics For Nairaland / Britain's Got Talent - UK Girls Show The World They Could Rock Naija Tracks / Top 20 Naija Songs Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.