Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Can't Resist My Secretary - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Resist My Secretary (4875 Views)

I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by ifyalways(f): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
@ Acidosis, apples and oranges.

Widows/widowers are free to bang anyone who fancies them.

OP is married, what's his reason for wanting to cheat on his wife?he can simply divorce his wife if he wants her badly.

He came here to ask for opinion, give yours and move it. I send neither you nor OP.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Acidosis(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
PaperLace:

LOL. Seems mind your business is your new watchword...hahahaha.

I am not judging him, I only pointed out his religious inconsistency. He can speak from his 'realist' POV_ but leave God out of it. Bad image for 'christians'.

I understand dear smiley
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by segzy0i(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
My submission is different I wl just advice u talk to her abt ur family if she s ready to cooperate go ahead wt her bc u ve woken her up emotionally u dnt knw d trauma.nd d challenges pple like dt are goin tru if shes decent nd resoonsible
u can go ahead
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by DickDastardly(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Acidosis:
See this guy got over 600 Likes

https://www.nairaland.com/3682689/things-seeing-guest-house-women

Just give me one reason why a poor widow should be allowed to suffer?
Do not mix up my write up. I abhor adultery. I also know that adultery has become rampant. But see in this life we must face what is facing us. So many families has been destroyed by this generalisation of adultery. People dont suddenly become wayward in life. A wayward young girl will most likely turnout a wayword wife. Likes attract likes. And this is where values and choices come in. You make a LovePeddler a house wife and turn around to accuse the whole women in the world of adultery.
Reciprocality i.e mirror effect also plays a role here. You have a wife and you habitually fool around with other women and expect her not to revenge?
I have a family and i respect my wife and has no reason to start following her up and down just because i read here that some women from bad marriages open their pvssy to every available plunger.
@ topic, the guy is married and shouldnt do the lady. If he is single its still not the smartest move but it still wont count as adultery.
If this guy goes ahead to bunk this woman and his wife eventually finds out, not only will it hit his marriage hard , it will also serve as the lunch pad for his wife's infidelity as she will leverage on it to justify such without hindrance. The same guy will now come on here to start accusing even his own mother of adultery.
On a lighter note. Whats that guy from the quoted thread always doing in that bar, ofcourse he doesnt work there. Tomorrow he will pick up a harlot from there, pay her bride price and then run back here to disturb us some more. Good guys should stay away from such environment. Nothing good to be learned there. Talk about bad company and bad influence wink cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by byvan03: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Men and fish brain, another empty head said he should go ahead if she is decent. What decent woman dates a married man and what decency seeking man commits adultery?

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Acidosis:

I don't think you need to judge him rightly or wrongly.

I actually wanted to encourage OP to go ahead and satisfy the poor widow.

The last time a guy posted a thread about the way married women run to guest houses, a lot of Nairalanders barked at him. Some even encourage se.x with widows because according to them, they have been through a lot.

Following their logic, no one has the moral standing here to condemn OP. Apparently, the same people discouraging him from helping a poor widow posted a contradictory message on the other thread.

Everybody should mind their business, and allow OP satisfy a poor widow. It is allowed!

That's how one rich married man satisfied a poor beautiful widow with her two sons. His wife is even finer taller and quiet than his widow lover. One fateful day he just slumped and died at the age of 50. Meanwhile his wife was already almost done building her own house quietly somewhere in lekki. As the widow was trying muscle her way into her lover's home to start fighting for things in the house. Because the man brought her and her two sons to stay with him. He even married her as his second wife.
The first wife jejely called her children 3boys and two girls.. Oya it's time to move.. No need living with animals in this house. The children asked her where mummy.. She said don't worry.. Just pack all your bags and books and everything u have in this house and let's go. They quietly packed their bags into her jeep and drove to her new house in lekki. People were shocked she has built a house of her own. And we were all happy because we know how quietly she allowed her husband do what he wants. Every morning she goes to her jewellery shop in balogun to sell. Sometimes she travels abroad to buy jewelleries. She just ignored her husband and focused squarely on her business.
While the widower thought the rich man was the owner of the house she was staying.. So she was amazed and happy when the first wife was packing.. Thinking her jazz Don drive them away.. Unknown to her , she's even the big foool in the scenario. The man connived with the landlord to pretend he's the owner of the blocks of flats but it was all lies between the man and the landlord cos they are from the same hometown and are kind of best of friends.
Then the main landlord came and drove her and her two sons away. See shouts and curses from her that day.. Everybody on our street was just watching her and landlord shouting on each other. Shamefully she packed and I heard she's dating another Married man again..

When it's comes to adultery. Some men are deaf. They will never listen until they are 6ft below.
Oga op, help the widow sexually u hear and follow your desires..the beauty about life is we have the choice and freewill to choose whatever we want.

So the ball is in your court.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by NoToPile: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
You kissed her and patted her and she was happy about it abi.

I pity u oo bros.
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by TheeDetective: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
You are encouraging a married man to carry on with an affair? undecided Are you kidding me? angry
segzy0i:
My submission is different I wl just advice u talk to her abt ur family if she s ready to cooperate go ahead wt her bc u ve woken her up emotionally u dnt knw d trauma.nd d challenges pple like dt are goin tru if shes decent nd resoonsible
u can go ahead

@Op, I wonder how you will feel if it was your wife that did this? Would you be happy and tell her “IT’S OK DEAR CARRY ON WITH WHAT YOU ARE DOING, I AM FINE WITH IT” is that what you would say? Do on to others what you want done to you. If you know that you would be angry with your wife and feel hurt that she cheated on you with her co-worker or any other man, then STOP THIS YOUR AFFAIR WITH YOUR SECRETARY and don’t hurt your wife and in the process hurt your kids as well. Develop self control and keep your marital vows sacred. Make you no talk say dem no warn you o, as you will bear whatever consequences that comes out of this affair. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE .

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by obinoral1179(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Joavid:
Do you know women have eyes also.

we see sexy fine men, with baritone soothing voice, 6ft tall and all that stuff. but what do we do? we look, admire and ignore.

There's more to life than all of that. also we do not want to hurt our spouse.

^^^

she be Jezebel sef. why is she entertaining your advances.
body no b firewood....
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by tuscani: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Report yourself to ur Wife
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Gudfrie(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2017
PaperLace:
Enjoy yourself bro.
Men are polygamous in nature...Nairaland gat your back. grin
On a serious note, OP_ tell your wife (that's dependent on her temperament though). If she is the type to bring down the roof, don't tell her, do the right thing and make peace with yourself. There would always be someone hotter than your spouse, but self-control is key.

God abhors adultery? Tell me something...
Were you not the same person championing sex before marriage (fornication) on this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/3684481/sister-married-impotent-man#54626203

I like this una selective reading of the bible o.

Hmmm you don gba research so taaaay u dey remind am of Wetin him talk earlier.....Correct bro
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by dapsonlou(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2017
joa2013:
I am acting head of my section in my workplace. My boss travelled out for a training since January. He won't return till October. A new secretary was employed by the organisation in November last year, she was posted to work in my section late January when our former secretary secured a job elsewhere. Laura is the most beautiful woman I have seen in my life. At just 37, she is a single mother of two, her husband died in a car crash in 2014. She isn't taking remarriage serious at the moment. She is busty, curvy, with good shapes, beautiful straight legs, elegant gait, angelic voice and eyeballs. I can't resist her. She relates so freely and with great respect for me. She does her works with great care and full of initiatives. I'm already going personal with her, I patted her in the back and kissed her in the office 3 days ago, she didn't resist it, I quickly cautioned myself that day, I would have gone further. She will wait for me to drop her at her street's junction every evening, we have started sharing romantic messages on waatsaapp, I decided to give her an assignment outside outside the office today so that I can escape her, she just send me a message now that she can't come back to the office, this gladden my heart but she added that we'll see by weekend. I must confess I am failing in resisting this daughter of eve o.
My wife
My family
My children etc
I am bothered about so many things that adultery could bring.
I don't know what to do.o

My guy, Because you are sexually attracted to you sec doesn't mean your house is in Trouble. Once you foock her , your eyes will move on. It's only sexual attraction, so fear no. Go ahead and chop that cake

1 Like

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by dapsonlou(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2017
PaperLace:
Enjoy yourself bro.
Men are polygamous in nature...Nairaland gat your back. grin
On a serious note, OP_ tell your wife (that's dependent on her temperament though). If she is the type to bring down the roof, don't tell her, do the right thing and make peace with yourself. There would always be someone hotter than your spouse, but self-control is key.

God abhors adultery? Tell me something...
Were you not the same person championing sex before marriage (fornication) on this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/3684481/sister-married-impotent-man#54626203

I like this una selective reading of the bible o.

Tell his wife what? That he wants to foock the sec so badly? He's the one lusting on the Woman. Single people advise.

Please leave your Wife in peace.
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2017
joa2013:
I am acting head of my section in my workplace. My boss travelled out for a training since January. He won't return till October. A new secretary was employed by the organisation in November last year, she was posted to work in my section late January when our former secretary secured a job elsewhere. Laura is the most beautiful woman I have seen in my life. At just 37, she is a single mother of two, her husband died in a car crash in 2014. She isn't taking remarriage serious at the moment. She is busty, curvy, with good shapes, beautiful straight legs, elegant gait, angelic voice and eyeballs. I can't resist her. She relates so freely and with great respect for me. She does her works with great care and full of initiatives. I'm already going personal with her, I patted her in the back and kissed her in the office 3 days ago, she didn't resist it, I quickly cautioned myself that day, I would have gone further. She will wait for me to drop her at her street's junction every evening, we have started sharing romantic messages on waatsaapp, I decided to give her an assignment outside outside the office today so that I can escape her, she just send me a message now that she can't come back to the office, this gladden my heart but she added that we'll see by weekend. I must confess I am failing in resisting this daughter of eve o.
My wife
My family
My children etc

Can you honestly say you know much about a lady you met barely months ago?

Temptations will come; that doesn't mean we must succumb.

I'm happy you realize the consequences your actions will have on your family. But think more of how you will feel about yourself as a person.

Yes, even if no one finds out, how will you feel about yourself when next you tell your wife you love her? Will you be living a life true to your values?

The choice is yours
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by slimmynikky: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pls check out @snazzy_rebels on IG or add us up on whatsapp ( 08151531844 ) for your trendy, Classy and matured female designer wears at a very affordable price. . Tops, jeans, dresses and jumpsuit available
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by joa2013: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
May God forgive me
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Viking007(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
thorpido:
Tell your wife.
cheesy
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by dynamix101(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Acidosis:
I have edited her name cos she's here, I don't want attacks
cheesy

OP, you see?

Lol..... Blanking out the name wont save us from catching the poster..... Just delete d name totally tongue
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by MummyIMadeIt: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Guys are you for real, especially dose of you supporting and encouraging the adultery.... smh... that's some sick ideology people.

GUYS DO WE KNOW WHAT THE WORD FORNICATION TRULY MEANS? IT MEANS SO MANY THINGS AS IT'S JUST A HOUSEHOLD HOLDING DIFFERENT FOLKS TOGETHER. FORNICATION IS MADE UP OF WHOREMONGERING, COVETOUSNESS, ADULTERY, PROSTITUTION, HOMOSEXUALITY, INCEST(BESTIALITY & KINSMEN SEX)....et al

Any man/woman whether a widower/widow or single/married that engages in any of the above art has committed fornication.
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by jellybabee(f): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
joa2013:
My wife
My family
My children etc
Sir please bless me n my family, even N1000 is huge enough 0169708192,Gtbank.E Jo Sir
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Do her you will...
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by seXytOhbAd(m): 2:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Cutehector:
Genesis 12:10

Please read d whole passage down to d last verse and see how God abhors adultery

Firstly, op, please don't be unfaithful to your wife.
Secondly, Hector, that passage was about how special sarah was to Abram. He still bleeped his wife's maiden.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantages Of Marrying Woman With AS Genotype If You Are AA / Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. / Aa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.