Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Developer/programmer Needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Developer/programmer Needed. (502 Views)

Legit Way To Earn in $$ As Web Developer/programmer / Young PHP Programmer Needed / Introducing HTTP Organization: Developer, Programmer Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developer/programmer Needed. by DLGUY: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
I need a WordPress expert who can tweak a Web App for a more responsive and user friendly website.
I will discuss the details of this project with whoever is interested and our successful candidate stands a chance to get hired for a full time gig in our company.
Please kindly note that the entire project will be done under our supervision and within a specific period.

Budget for this project is 120k.

Interested persons should send links to their recent jobs to 08103443450

Thank you.
Re: Developer/programmer Needed. by DLGUY: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2017
Keep it coming guys..
Re: Developer/programmer Needed. by globalink: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
l am a web developer and programmer, l expert on wordpress. Past work are www.arcelornetworks.net, www.chickenchange.com and others. Contact me on 07035086097,email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: Developer/programmer Needed. by DLGUY: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
globalink:
l am a web developer and programmer, l expert on wordpress. Past work are www.arcelornetworks.net, www.chickenchange.com and others. Contact me on 07035086097,email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com

Thanks.
I'm presently reviewing all the links sent to me so I will contact you when I'm done with that.
Re: Developer/programmer Needed. by bassdow: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:
I need a WordPress expert who can tweak a Web App for a more responsive and user friendly website.
I will discuss the details of this project with whoever is interested and our successful candidate stands a chance to get hired for a full time gig in our company.
Please kindly note that the entire project will be done under our supervision and within a specific period.

Thank you.

Hello Sir
Kindly get in touch with us. One of our in-house staff would attend to you.

Need samples, no problem as that would be provided upon request.

Contact details on my signature or visit our website via http://BaConSol.com

Thanks
Re: Developer/programmer Needed. by infoeag: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:

Thank you.
We are expert in customising wordpress theme, developing custom Web Application...
Our Contact
09064806479, info@eaglemtech.com, www.eaglemtech.com

(1) (Reply)

Web Developers And Creative Graphic Artists Needed[full-time] / BREAKING!! Glo Cuts Down The Volume Of Data Plans / Please I Need An Urgent Answer On This Google Adsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.