Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire (14880 Views)

Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire / It Is Only One Sin That Sends People To Hell Fire / Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
OlaSammie:

I actually think we should be self concious,so that we won't get carried away with the world,sin,lose our focus(which is heaven) and lose our holiness in christ.

Why did the bible tell us to work out our salvation with fear and trembling? That's the problem with you guys. You guys don't want to believe that you can lose your salvation. Even the bible said those that think are strong(in faith) should take heed lest they fall(where do you think they are falling to?)

When you are saved,you don't automatically become like angels that can't sin again because you guys claim christ will transform you to a kind of being that won't be able to sin again. That's pure deceit! You will still get that urge to go back to those things you claimed to forsake and a lot of temptation will happen.

Now this is where grace comes in, as a person who does not want to fall(lose his salvation),you go to God and ask God for grace to remain in righteousness, grace to remain holy,grace to resist temptation. That's what grace is for. It gives you the strength to say NO to sin,to remain steadfast in God.

And remember,without holiness no man shall see God(make heaven). Jesus himself said that we should be perfect just as his father in heaven(God) is perfect. So you are trying to say he didn't know what he was saying when he said that? He can't tell us to do what is impossible. So claiming perfection is impossible is a lie because Jesus told us to be perfect.

And concerning the hell fire issue,if you are not found holy and perfect before God then you won't make it to heaven(yea! Hard truth). This issue is so serious that Jesus said it plainly that if any part of our body would cause us to SIN(which definitely lead to hell),we should cut it off. So why should I not be concious of sin. In fact if I am a spirit filled Christian and I am not concious of sin,the holy spirit in me start to caution me so that I won't fall in sin unconciously. Especially sin that easily besetts.

My dear 'grace' brothers and sisters,don't be deceived by the lying and seducing spirits of the end time. Jesus himself told us to stay away from sin.
Thank you for this, impressive.. Rare people like this presently... What church do you attend
Re: Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire by OlaSammie: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
pachman:

Thank you for this, impressive.. Rare people like this presently... What church do you attend

Thanks but I won't like to mention the name of my church. Might cause problem.
Re: Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
OlaSammie:

Thanks but I won't like to mention the name of my church. Might cause problem.
Can I get ur number please. We need to talk... Let us even leave this issue of grace now

or on whatsapp... 08179469614.. u can send me a message
Re: Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire by OlaSammie: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
pachman:

Can I get ur number please. We need to talk... Let us even leave this issue of grace now

or on whatsapp... 08179469614.. u can send me a message

Lol... I am sure if you know the person you are trying to contact,you will be disappointed. If you are trying to get an advice,sorry,I am in a very bad position to do that. I am just one small boy like that o. I just had the opportunity of being brought up in a good Christian family.

I pray God will help you with anything that's bothering you.
Re: Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire by ZORO47(m): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2017
pachman:

I would just end this here, God knows I have tried my best. Listen to messages from Pastor W. F Kumuyi, understand the bible from the bible scholar.
Funny, you might want to say he doesnt know the bible or something... But try and listen to the messages.
On campus here, more than 90% believe in this doctrine of grace and grace and progressive sanctification and all. You guys are just lovers of sin.
I pray you turn back before you completely get your conscience seared by continuing in sin and abusing grace
That's exactly what I said before, what'll prevent you from seeing the bible truth as it is is your pastor and sunday school teachers.

before you gave your life to Christ, you lived in fear of hell fire and God's condemnation, you've given your life to Christ and you are still in fear of hell and condemnation. Nothing changed at all. That's useless Christianity. I would be a comfortable atheist if that's really what my bible tells me. I know you'll esteem your pastor's teaching above the bible.
Re: Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2017
ZORO47:
That's exactly what I said before, what'll prevent you from seeing the bible truth as it is is your pastor and sunday school teachers.

before you gave your life to Christ, you lived in fear of hell fire and God's condemnation, you've given your life to Christ and you are still in fear of hell and condemnation. Nothing changed at all. That's useless Christianity. I would be a comfortable atheist if that's really what my bible tells me. I know you'll esteem your pastor's teaching above the bible.
I have ended it here
Re: Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2017
OlaSammie:

Lol... I am sure if you know the person you are trying to contact,you will be disappointed. If you are trying to get an advice,sorry,I am in a very bad position to do that. I am just one small boy like that o. I just had the opportunity of being brought up in a good Christian family.

I pray God will help you with anything that's bothering you.
hmmm, can u contact me please
Re: Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire by Mhyketh(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
DickDastardly:

Christianity is living like Christ. Christ lived a pure life, 10 commandments observation inclusive. To follow Christ we must be like him. Stop teaching people wickedness. This kind of write up is the reason todays Church is a total mockery of the life of Christ. GRACE this, GRACE that, bla bla bla. How can one ignore Gods 10 Commandments and expect him to be pleased. GOD has not changed. He remains the God of old. And Christ warned against twisting the words of his father when he said, do not add nor subtract.
Stop creating ANTI CHRISTS with this kind of senseless and silly teachings. Christians must learn how to live piously like Christ, if not we will sooner or later erode Christianity by our own very hands while ignorantly waiting for an immaginary ANTI CHRIST. There is no amount of grace that can save a sinner. angry sad
read for understanding, not for argument, for by the law shall no man be justified... Know the truth and it shall set you free, I'll leave you with this question. Are you a sinner or a righteous person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Didn't You Go To Church?? Sundays Frequently Asked Question / 256 Odu Ifa ~ Ifa Religion / Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.