Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. (46422 Views)

Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
dannybomb:
bro gym is not meant for you. imagine phyno going to gym, that's punishment na
do I look like phyno to u?
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by cbngov01(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Face work...na ur face d gym dey enta cos e no show for body at all
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Sounds gay to me.

And don't get me wrong; I have nothing against gays.
f**k u... I aren't gay
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by LordOfNaira: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
sweetboiy:
f**k u... I aren't gay
OK, fvck you too!!!
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by deebrain(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
I always encourage this.
Keep it up.

Your eyes though. Lol
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by rxgodwin(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Who you epp You don baff Who you serve
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Mhyketh(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=Dreamwaker post=54693805]Did they beat you in the gym? Why do you have puffed eyes? Abi did you eyes carry weight too? u no go kill person[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by cornelin(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
you look take away, mayb the girls will start rushing in on you now
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by lovingyouhun: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na Ororo (groundnut oil) this guy rub?
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
you look scary that second pics tho. bouncer in making

Aunty just confess, the pic turn you on. Na lie? cheesy
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
fluxmind:

Aunty just confess, the pic turn you on. Na lie? cheesy
ehn e be like say you don lick aboniki balm abi, turn wetin on ah no be switch now

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by ebby9z(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
My brother you sef follow me reason am. Really sad
And sensible, educative posts are there being ignored by mods
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by xWallFlower(f): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
You just look hungry.
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Barbiedollz(f): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
And you seriously thought nairaland was the best place for you to do your body progress assessment. lol. see the gym sef. why is it looking like that. lol
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
ehn e be like say you don lick aboniki balm abi, turn wetin on ah no be switch now

You wey get plenty switch for body cheesy make I no loosen all your buttons comot, take time! grin
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
fluxmind:

You wey get plenty switch for body cheesy make I no loosen all your buttons comot, take time! grin
lol, if my husband catch you ehn, you go rot in barrack
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, if my husband catch you ehn, you go rot in barrack

Pfft abeg, I met a lady soldier in uniform couple weeks back. All I said was "ayy soldier?! How you doing?" Sat next to her on the pavement outside barracks, fast forward, miss soldier was saluting my soldier, when uniform came off she was soft as potty cheesy
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by CaptainKodak(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
......and how much does that bring to your pocket?
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
fluxmind:

Pfft abeg, I met a lady soldier in uniform couple weeks back. All I said was "ayy soldier?! How you doing?" Sat next to her on the pavement outside barracks, fast forward, miss soldier was saluting my soldier, when uniform came off she was soft as potty cheesy
okay oo. but not all female soldiers are soft most are even very wicked! because the last time I visited NDA and I saw the way they were dealing with their juniors, you will fear God. they only tend to become soft when they are seeking husbands. anyways, my husband is a major general ,so your friend can't save you ooooooo
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
fluxmind:

LMAO, my husband must see this, he's coming for your head
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
okay oo. but not all female soldiers are soft most are even very wicked! because the last time I visited NDA and I saw the way they were dealing with their juniors, you will fear God. they only tend to become soft when they are seeking husbands. anyways, my husband is a major general ,so your friend can't save you ooooooo

Babeh forgerrit mehn, this soldier carry serious guns for body o. She was forming actor & boss but you know na, when I give am Matrix, Trinity must fall cheesy grin

Ehn call your Oga na, we go collab make a cool parry up in here
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:

Babeh forgerrit mehn, this soldier carry serious guns for body o. She was forming actor & boss but you know na, when I give am Matrix, Trinity must fall cheesy grin

Ehn call your Oga na, we go collab make a cool parry up in here if he catches us na
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
fluxmind:

Ehn call your Oga na, we go collab make a cool parry up in here
lol@ when I give am Matrix, Trinity must fall, kindly explain that ooo.

lol, he's not a nairalander , he's not really a fan of this forum
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
you say?
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
EzeeYFB:
eyaa
Another insecure brother gone savage
another hater spotted...
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
shumuel:
Few days ? How many days have you spent in the gym and hour many hours a day ?
no answer
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Caseless:
except you're a mesomorph doing some light exercise; push-ups, sit-up , you can't achieve this in 3 days.
I do some light exercises at home though
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
IbnIslam:
u try for making this girls cum most especially those one calling u a bouncer and the ones that puked.
lol grin
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol@ when I give am Matrix, Trinity must fall, kindly explain that ooo.

lol, he's not a nairalander , he's not really a fan of this forum

Ah madam, you know when the actor & boss are about to fight na, guns blazing, olympus falling everywhere, explosion, speed racing to save the hot girl & they win & lovemaking & live happily ever after.

Aaah madam, you're still awake at this time? Oga never come back? It's late o, won't you go inside?
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Bism(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
my brother you be toy wey i dey
Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bism:
my brother you be toy wey i dey
bros I still de start oo

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. by shumuel(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Xlpacks:
no answer

undecided Why, you didn't keep tracks ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / COVID-19: Ganduje Wants Lockdown Obeyed, As He Makes U-Turn / Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.