Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,505 members, 7,958,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop (9152 Views)

Hi Recommend A Good Gaming PC / Looking For A Good Gaming Chair Who Can Support A Big Fellow / Please Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by Suspect33(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Androidking:

Lol I was like before but for u to understand them u have to study d hell a lot about those things or u know about them by purchasing dem. Any way catch me up one WhatsApp I want to show u PCs u will love 0.90.91427.353
Ok
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by DerrickOfficial(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2017
Guys are these system specs alright??

Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by Androidking: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
DerrickOfficial:

Modify ur question what do u mean by "alright"

Its from jumia u think they will be giving false information?
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by DerrickOfficial(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Androidking:

Modify ur question what do u mean by "alright"

Its from jumia u think they will be giving false information?
I mean are the specs ok to be called a gaming system or can the system be able to play high end games without hitches
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by Nabi2000(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2017
DerrickOfficial:
Not at all if u intend on gaming on that thing the only games ull be able to play are like 6 to 7 year old games at best
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by Nabi2000(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2017
Ill advise you to buy gaming laptops from amazon because nigerian retailers almost double the price of the laptop when theyre reselling it if u want to buy a laptop for playing high end it has to hv at least a nvidia games it has to hv at least a nvidia gtx 960 that would cost u about 100-200k and in some games ull still need to keep to graphic settings at low but if u want a laptop that'll last u for years ill advice u to buy one with a gtx 1050ti the cheapest laptop with that graphics card is the dell inspiron 7567 it should be around 190-250k if u buy it on amazon (depending on the configuration u buy) but theyre currently selling the highest configuration on konga for about 500k. Happy hunting!!!
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by Androidking: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nabi2000:
Ill advise you to buy gaming laptops from amazon because nigerian retailers almost double the price of the laptop when theyre reselling it if u want to buy a laptop for playing high end it has to hv at least a nvidia games it has to hv at least a nvidia gtx 960 that would cost u about 100-200k and in some games ull still need to keep to graphic settings at low but if u want a laptop that'll last u for years ill advice u to buy one with a gtx 1050ti the cheapest laptop with that graphics card is the dell inspiron 7567 it should be around 190-250k if u buy it on amazon (depending on the configuration u buy) but theyre currently selling the highest configuration on konga for about 500k. Happy hunting!!!

U forgot he will need to transport from UK to Here. Den clear it in Lagos den transport it back to his place. The best to me is by from reputable people who are selling UK used items laptops mainly. Buying one even from amazon will cost u higher unless u have ur way around to make a cheap or free delivery.
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by Temihatz(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nabi2000:
U can get a dell inspiron 7567 with ips screen (dont get the one with the tn screen) on amazon or on their website with a gtx 1050ti for about 900$

Bro, I don't know how to identify the one with an ips screen. Can you help me with links? I prefer used on ebay or amazon. Please help a soul.

Thank you.
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by ojotobiloba1: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wat am seeing hear is expensive pc.... Pls I wanna buy a fairly used PC month ending, pls can someone suggest or recommend a good or gaming laptop for me dat can play pes 17 without lagging (being slow).. Price tag of 50k at possible worse.. Pls don't just pass by, help a brother
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by kenomobola(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
ojotobiloba1:
Wat am seeing hear is expensive pc.... Pls I wanna buy a fairly used PC month ending, pls can someone suggest or recommend a good or gaming laptop for me dat can play pes 17 without lagging (being slow).. Price tag of 50k at possible worse.. Pls don't just pass by, help a brother

PES 2017 is not a very demanding game, even a laptop with Intel HD4000 graphics should play the game easily. Look for a laptop with at least a third generation core i5 CPU (eg core i5 3xxx) and 4GB of RAM (6GB would be better).
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by ojotobiloba1: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
kenomobola:

PES 2017 is not a very demanding game, even a laptop with Intel HD4000 graphics should play the game easily. Look for a laptop with at least a third generation core i5 CPU (eg core i5 3xxx) and 4GB of RAM (6GB would be better).
Thanks for replying
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by brainstorm214(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2019

Dude, as far as I understand, 4 GB is a tiny amount of RAM, at least there must be 8 GB. By the way, Intel HD 4000 is quite obsolete graphics, there has to be UHD 620, or even better, however it depends on the processor, and if so, then why have you given the example of intel core i5 of the third generation? In order to perform modern needs it has to be at least core i5 of 7th gen. Personally, I say so because recently I had Dell Inspiron 3542б that was quite weak for 2019, so I decided to buy a new notebook, and to choose the right powerful notebook I was helped by the article about the Best Gaming Laptop Under 50000, and you know, there I found a suitable model of notebook, so I chose ASUS X507 and I've never regretted about my decision smiley
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by goodspeed963(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
brainstorm214:

Dude, as far as I understand, 4 GB is a tiny amount of RAM, at least there must be 8 GB. By the way, Intel HD 4000 is quite obsolete graphics, there has to be UHD 620, or even better, however it depends on the processor, and if so, then why have you given the example of intel core i5 of the third generation? In order to perform modern needs it has to be at least core i5 of 7th gen. Personally, I say so because recently I had Dell Inspiron 3542б that was quite weak for 2019, so I decided to buy a new notebook, and to choose the right powerful notebook I was helped by the article about the Best Gaming Laptop Under 50000, and you know, there I found a suitable model of notebook, so I chose ASUS X507 and I've never regretted about my decision smiley
thx for sharing
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by kenomobola(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
brainstorm214:

While you are right in your assertion, my answer was contextual, specifically for PES2017. Also I said "at least", which means that is the absolute minimum. For any decent gaming on a PC or laptop, I will never settle for an integrated GPU, I would rather spring for a decent midrange or budget GPU, like the Geforce MX150 or the Geforce MX130 in the Asus X507 you snagged. Nice purchase, by the way.
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
kenomobola:

You're on point. i have an HP laptop that has core i5 CPU (5th generation) and 4GB RAM. it plays PES 18 and 19 without lagging, but on lowest settings tho.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by derogba88: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
I have amd laptop with r7 graphics 1gig vram 8gig ram that plays fifa 18 , FIFA 19, pes 18 smoothly
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by Ernest4321(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Its impossible to play them on ultra settings
derogba88:
I have amd laptop with r7 graphics 1gig vram 8gig ram that plays fifa 18 , FIFA 19, pes 18 smoothly
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by davien(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Your best bet are Nvidia 880m, 980m, 1060, 960, 2060 or 1660 ti, anything different and you'll regret buying it in a year. Go to notebookcheck dot net and you'll see "mobile graphics cards" that'll give you a list of laptop gpus and which games they play at what setting and framerate(36 upward or it'll show up as green)
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by Ernest4321(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dude how can u not mention 1050ti
davien:
Your best bet are Nvidia 880m, 980m, 1060, 960, 2060 or 1660 ti, anything different and you'll regret buying it in a year. Go to notebookcheck dot net and you'll see "mobile graphics cards" that'll give you a list of laptop gpus and which games they play at what setting and framerate(36 upward or it'll show up as green)
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by davien(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ernest4321:
Dude how can u not mention 1050ti
Because an AMD RX 470 is better than it and the "50's" are considered entry level by Nvidia..They're good for esports titles like csgo(counter strike global offensive) but can't run games like Mortal Kombat 11 above low - medium settings..
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by Androidking: 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
I have dell core i5 6gen quad core
8gig ram
256ssd +1terabite
Nvidia gt 960m 4gig

And its as clean as new one
For sale quote me if u are interested
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by COOL10(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

You're on point. i have an HP laptop that has core i5 CPU (5th generation) and 4GB RAM. it plays PES 18 and 19 without lagging, but on lowest settings tho.

Name pls
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by COOL10(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
brainstorm214:

Does it have a DVD drive?
Re: Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
COOL10:

Name pls
HP Pavilion 15-ab216TX (N8L65PA)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bladeslinger Chapter 2 Help? / I Like Gaming / How Much Is The Price Of A Playstation 4 At Shoprite / Ikeja City Mall ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.