Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,397 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn (45750 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Emyres: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2017
Una never sleep?

But is Davido a nairalander?
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by SalamRushdie: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2017
Who does a paternity test with a woman you have never seem in your life
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by FakeAccount(m): 12:31am On Mar 18, 2017
#30 billion?! OBO wan get money like Terry G.
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 18, 2017
Lazy girl, spoiled boy. Yawn.
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 18, 2017
Lazy girl, spoiled boy. Stale.
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 18, 2017
davido be smashing puna left and center and babes be dropping pickins left and center grin grin grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by ngwababe(f): 12:40am On Mar 18, 2017
OK na

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by miccollo47: 12:42am On Mar 18, 2017
Wettin go kill OBO before if no be obo.
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by miccollo47: 12:43am On Mar 18, 2017
Wettin go kill OBO before if no be obo. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by tosyne2much(m): 12:44am On Mar 18, 2017
nepapole:
E be like say apostle reign don end oo...na davido turn.
Abi oooo cheesy
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:51am On Mar 18, 2017
I've seen the child's picture on Bella Naija.

She looks like Imade but fair in complexion.

His genes are strong!

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:54am On Mar 18, 2017
mizchoc:
interesting....

Davido sha... after all the blabbing, the baby will turn out to be his own...
He just confirmed that he knows the lady in question.

buh we can't blame him.... all these gehs sef.. the dude didn't use a condom doesn't mean u let him get u pregnant...that's why there are "pills"

some gehs just need amadioha to reset their senses.

lemme come and be going Biko.
But he clearly stated the he took a Paternity test which came out negative. He doesn't denied that he doesn't have something with the gal.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by doskie(m): 12:58am On Mar 18, 2017
donfemo:
Admitting the incident occurred shows there is truth in the story, Why do a paternity test with person wey you never see for your life? Why admit giving her money? Something doesn't seem right and i think OBO is not being honest.
exactly! The child is his carbon copy even. So he did paternity test for a lady he had never seen hahaha...
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 18, 2017
What's with davido and 30billion?
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by ichommy(m): 1:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Watching...
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Moving4: 1:14am On Mar 18, 2017
Please just ignore & focus on yourself, ur family n ur career...Dese r distractions
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Iamwrath: 1:25am On Mar 18, 2017
donfemo:
Admitting the incident occurred shows there is truth in the story, Why do a paternity test with person wey you never see for your life? Why admit giving her money? Something doesn't seem right and i think OBO is not being honest.

Claimed he doesn't know her

Claimed she was paid / compensated

Claimed there was paternity test

Now she's coming for more

I guess she wants out of that 30Billion grin grin grin grin

And i have to say you are quite reasonable , not many noticed the discrepancy

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Codes151(m): 1:51am On Mar 18, 2017
marltech:
This is a very stupid accusation!
Is recession that bad that she really had to start scamming with style undecided

I don't blame her. I blame the Wealthy Adeleke's son who doesn't know how to control his joystick undecided
Keep fvcking around! More allegations still coming undecided

MEANWHILE Watch cossy display her massive oranges in new video
means!!?
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Crixina(f): 1:54am On Mar 18, 2017
grin grin grin
Dahkogrin007:
So this my guy has refused to go home
simply because he posted on facebook;
" A father that is not like Dangote is that one a
father?" and his father liked it..

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Achillesdam500(m): 1:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Hello guys,please I've been looking for a way to activate the feature of how I can get my Internet connection speed on my android Homescreen for infinix hot note 2
Am waiting on your brilliant ideas guy
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Professorfrisky: 2:00am On Mar 18, 2017
okooloyun1:
Davido you chop her kpomo abi you no chop?
like suleiman chop otobo
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by koolengrtimmy(m): 2:00am On Mar 18, 2017
ferhyntorlah:
I've seen the child's picture on Bella Naija.

She looks like Imade but fair in complexion.

His genes are strong!

First witness
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 18, 2017
donfemo:

na so me self think am o.
if he did a paternity test, then he sure hit the girl at that range of time worth getting pregnant
they sure went for paternity test, and paid dokita to falsify result so that the whole thing will die down
all worked as planned after dashing them free cash

well, until baby shows up looking like she was vomitted by davido.
this world self, na so these celebs dey swim naked up and down.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Professorfrisky: 2:04am On Mar 18, 2017
sheepies will say it is true because davido is involved but will use threats when pastor sexleiman is involved.
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by weselomo(m): 2:05am On Mar 18, 2017
davido! davido!! davido!!!
how many times i called u?
Learn to us condom..............
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 18, 2017
Wizzyblack3:

But he clearly stated the he took a Paternity test which came out negative. He doesn't denied that he doesn't have something with the gal.

look at the baby, look at davido, look at the baby again.
tell me the father
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Donkunxex(m): 2:17am On Mar 18, 2017
DAVIDO always making the headlines every week ever since he claimed to have 30 billion in his account grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Donkunxex(m): 2:18am On Mar 18, 2017
sledjama:

look at the baby, look at davido, look at the baby again.
tell me the father
if this is how you prove the real father of a child i am ashamed bro .. ahn ahn.. this is 2017 not 1700 shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 18, 2017
Person wey you never see for your life brought a baby and you went for paternity test, it's alright.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by numericalguy(m): 3:29am On Mar 18, 2017
9t9jacobs:
I believe Davido once or twice or more, had an encounter with the girl. Let him swear 30 times to that!

How dull can some people be. So if you had an encounter with any female leads to pregnancy?

How many girls do you meet on the street or have encounter with in a day
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by numericalguy(m): 3:32am On Mar 18, 2017
mizchoc:
interesting....

Davido sha... after all the blabbing, the baby will turn out to be his own...
He just confirmed that he knows the lady in question.

buh we can't blame him.... all these gehs sef.. the dude didn't use a condom doesn't mean u let him get u pregnant...that's why there are "pills"

some gehs just need amadioha to reset their senses.

lemme come and be going Biko.

See dumb post..

Since when did knowing somebody leads to pregnancy. Are you yourself pregnant for all the guys you know in your life ?
Re: Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn by numericalguy(m): 3:35am On Mar 18, 2017
9t9jacobs:
I believe Davido once or twice or more, had an encounter with the girl. Let him swear 30 times to that!

How dull can some people be. So if you had an encounter with any female leads to pregnancy?

How many girls do you meet on the street or have encounter with in a day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) / E-money Goes Bald As He Celebrates Fathers Day - Photo / Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.