Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Man Swallowed 66 Wraps Of Heroin To Save Dieng Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Swallowed 66 Wraps Of Heroin To Save Dieng Son (561 Views)

Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs / UK Jails A Nigerian Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine From "Brazil to London" [P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Swallowed 66 Wraps Of Heroin To Save Dieng Son by errigdee: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2017
When 43-year - old Anukaenyi Bob-Manuel Ogochukwu was caught on the suspicion of being a drug courier at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport , Lagos on Wednesday, he initially denied having anything to do with drugs.
NDLEA Commander at the Lagos airport , Ahmadu Garba , said the suspect was apprehended during the inward screening of passengers on an Ethiopian Airline flight from Nairobi .
Spokesperson for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency , Mr . Mitchell Ofoyeju, said that hours after he was placed in seclusion and under observation , Ogochukwu excreted 66 wraps of heroine weighing 1. 1kg .
That was when he started to beg officials of the agency .
The suspect, who was returning from Nairobi , Kenya , said his four -year - old son was on hospital admission over a life threatening ailment .
Ogochukwu, an Anambra State indigene, explained that he decided to smuggle the drugs to save the life of his son .
He said , “ I teach in a computer school at Onitsha , Anambra State . This is my very first time of having anything to do with drugs. The doctor said that my child has a hole in the heart.
“ I met many people for help but nobody was willing to help me except a drug baron. My son is currently at a hospital in Nairobi with my wife who is Kenyan .
“ The baron who is from Tanzania promised to pay me $2, 000 to take care of my child’ s medical bills. I took the decision to smuggle the drugs into Nigeria because I am very worried about the condition of my son . ”
The Chairman of NDLEA , Col . Muhammad Abdallah , said the excuse Ogochukwu gave for his involvement in drug smuggling was not tenable .
“ No explanation is tenable for committing a crime . Drug trafficking is a criminal offence and the suspect will be charged accordingly . The suspect ’ s action only complicated his condition because he is here facing a criminal charge while the responsibility of taking care of his sick son now rests solely on the wife . ”
If convicted, the NDLEA said the suspect is facing a minimum of fifteen years imprisonment.

http://errigdee..co.ke/2017/03/he-swallowed-66-wrap-of-heroin-to-save.html?m=1

Re: Man Swallowed 66 Wraps Of Heroin To Save Dieng Son by Epositive(m): 7:33am On Mar 18, 2017
"no explanation is tenable for committing a crime"...NDLEA CHAIRMAN

i like the chairman's approach!

*waits for tribal bigots to fill this thread*

#positivevibes
Re: Man Swallowed 66 Wraps Of Heroin To Save Dieng Son by Jabioro: 7:38am On Mar 18, 2017
Someone close to that man help me tell him to clean his mouth.. his mouth is smelling lies..
Re: Man Swallowed 66 Wraps Of Heroin To Save Dieng Son by Raphaelmary(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2017
Trace his history, his mum must be an afonja
Re: Man Swallowed 66 Wraps Of Heroin To Save Dieng Son by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2017
Jabioro:
Someone close to that man help me tell him to clean his mouth.. his mouth is smelling lies..
grin
Jabioro:
Re: Man Swallowed 66 Wraps Of Heroin To Save Dieng Son by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2017
Raphaelmary:
Trace his history, his mum is an afonja

I'm telling you....This is not ordinary
Re: Man Swallowed 66 Wraps Of Heroin To Save Dieng Son by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Chai...
Re: Man Swallowed 66 Wraps Of Heroin To Save Dieng Son by chieveboy(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2017
Prostitutes
Lesbians
Gays
Criminals
Ritualists
Pastors
Imams
Rightouse
Sinners

Whatever was the motivation, I hope ya'll learning, that we all chasing the same thing:

L.O.V.E!
Re: Man Swallowed 66 Wraps Of Heroin To Save Dieng Son by ipobarecriminals: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2017
grin sad IPOB and wraps of white flake grin
Re: Man Swallowed 66 Wraps Of Heroin To Save Dieng Son by ifyalways(f): 9:04am On Mar 18, 2017
See him face like overnight tombo Aba. cheesy

Nwanne no excuse for crime, watery beans calling.

1 Like

Re: Man Swallowed 66 Wraps Of Heroin To Save Dieng Son by SurefireFashion: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2017
Hhhmmmmmm
Re: Man Swallowed 66 Wraps Of Heroin To Save Dieng Son by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
And now the NCAN people will start trooping in grin
Re: Man Swallowed 66 Wraps Of Heroin To Save Dieng Son by ahamonyeka(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
I was actually here to check the name and I found out its my brother a Igbo.

Anyways,op are you trying to type dying son cos I thought the dieng son you type is a name of china man who gave my brother the drug to struggle.

Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Dead Body At Jakande / Trailer Knocks Down 2 Siblings In Ondo State / The Wicked Trend Of Police Requesting For Mobilization Fee, In Kidnap Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.