Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party (43712 Views)

This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will / Mr Eazi Goes Gaga For Temi Otedola's Beauty (Photos) / Mr. Eazi, Dammy Krane Blamed For Temi Otedola's Card Fraud Issue By Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by LastProphet: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
complete nonsense, minus connection otedola would be poorer than me, nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by modsfucker: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
badassProdigy:
Fashion blogger, Temi Otedola got major support from her family as she held her JTO X Bulgari tea party.

Her mum Nana Otedola and sisters, DJ Cuppy and Olawunmi are pictured with her.

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/the-otedola-ladies-step-out-in-style.html?m=1

When are we gonna start seeing Dangote ladies thread?
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by sisisioge: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tea party... Will they be drinking tea there?
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by FunkyMetahuman: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
dangotesmummy:
is it your money? tongue

It's her daddy's money,let her spend it.after all the millions of sperm that rushed to fertelize her mummy's eggs and she won,she won't spend her daddy's money. Abi is her daddy complaining. Na she tell you say make billionaire no born you

is it your comment tongue

Abi na your papa get nairaland wey I no fit comment the way I wanted?
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by donwalexy4148(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
abeg guys, who be the mum for dat pix?
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by smartkester(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Can someone please show me the mum.. I can't differentiate the mum and children na
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by candelahria(f): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
The lady on the left looks like she's undergone rhinoplasty. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by candelahria(f): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
The lady on the left looks like she has undergone rhinoplasty. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by ruggedtimi(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lol..atleast no apostle bought dem a range. Na papa money
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
ah jez want to be successful
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by yinkslinks(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Did the Afonja DJ stop fronting her Ipod footballer bf?
badassProdigy:
Fashion blogger, Temi Otedola got major support from her family as she held her JTO X Bulgari tea party.

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/the-otedola-ladies-step-out-in-style.html?m=1
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by columbus007(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
And so?is the tea different from every other tea in dis world? Well I really don't give a fvck.

1 Like

Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
oh cheesy i love tea parties i used to play them but now im grown i want to attend areal 1
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by Bizibi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Social elites and celebrities should tone it down,men are not smiling.
A trend will come when kidnappers will target each of em
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Touch of Class.

When Intelligence meets money, then 'beautiful' is birthed.

I have no friends, but Billionaires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by slimmynikky: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
L pls follow @snazzy_rebels on IG or add us up on whatsapp ( 08151531844 ) for your trendy, Classy and matured female designer wears at a very affordable price. .Tops, jeans, dresses and jumpsuit available
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by gloryman91: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
I no see tea o, why maisha no dey dere?
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by waynetee(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
embarassed
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by TijaniAbu: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
badassProdigy:

Plastic surgery don scatter Otedola wife. She come dey resemble transgender abi na transvestite?
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
ITbomb:
So upon all the money, na tailor, DJ and student wey Otedola fit produce

What do you mean "tailor". it's called fashion design cave man. And it's not an anyhow job like u see on the street.
The richest woman in Nigeria or maybe Africa, Mrs Alakija is a fashion designer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by Handsomecole(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
I noticed one thing that female children and even males of these billionaires likewise millionaires don't dress extravagantly, or indecently, they are so simple. I congratulate them I hope to become rich like them someday and keep it simple.

I rem a female friend of mine way back school she dresses so simple, infact I never knew her family status not until I got hold of her blackberry slide touch wey Don scratch finish I saw her vacation pictures in London, Paris, and other places I got to know more about her family . But mere looking at her u'll never know.
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by kayowalemi(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hoe do we share them now? :-) :-) :-)
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by dangotesmummy: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
grin
FunkyMetahuman:
is it your comment tongue

Abi na your papa get nairaland wey I no fit comment the way I wanted?
is seun osewa your daddy? grin

Mind you seun is my boyfriend and I can tell him to permanently ban your Monica cool grin
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by fumeex(f): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Which one be tea party again?
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by Gordieshegz(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Evans407:
Hope to marry one of this billionaire daughters one day..

Be a billionaire first bro.. Cleopatra could only have settled down with the likes of Napoleon, Julius ceaser etc
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
ANNOY:
I will view this topic when am back from the Miami spring break

Lols... Cc explorers

You have caused something sir!
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ugly girls
Re: The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party by Tisham20(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
tea party for this Buhari regime hian papa God bless my hustle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.