Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How I Was Arrested By The Police. Lend Your Voice If You Can. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Arrested By The Police. Lend Your Voice If You Can. (468 Views)

Ebonyi Bullion Van Robbery: Soldiers, Other Suspects Arrested By Police / 8 Yahoo Boys, One Lady Arrested By EFCC In Ibadan (Photos) / Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Arrested By The Police. Lend Your Voice If You Can. by KOKSNATION: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2017
Is the Police truly your friend? This is my story. A true life story.

The incident happened on Thursday, 9th March 2017. I witnessed a fight between Policemen and a bus driver with his conductor. We were sited outside the road when some group of Policemen in a haggered looking red Toyota Camry acousted a bus along the major road.

They came down from their vehicle and trapped down the bus man with his conductor. They opened the driver's seat and started dragging the keys with the driver who blatantly refused. It got to the point, they started fighting over who gets the key. In course of dragging, the key broke inside the key hole and the driver came down and started crying and shouting saying he just borrowed money from somebody few
minutes ago to repair the bus key.......

https://koksnation..com.ng/2017/03/my-story-how-i-was-arrested-by-policemen.html

1 Like

Re: How I Was Arrested By The Police. Lend Your Voice If You Can. by marltech: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2017
tongue
Re: How I Was Arrested By The Police. Lend Your Voice If You Can. by finalboss(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2017
grin extraordinary...
Re: How I Was Arrested By The Police. Lend Your Voice If You Can. by NoRetreat(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2017
The story is lacking some ingredients such as when? Where ? Names of the officers or their station as the case may be?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Arrested By The Police. Lend Your Voice If You Can. by KOKSNATION: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
We did that for security purposes, maybe you didn't take note of the last phrase. Details were withheld. We don't want more problems. The country is going through turid times and change and to be honest, we dnt really know what have changed.

Koksnation.
Re: How I Was Arrested By The Police. Lend Your Voice If You Can. by AskProf: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
NoRetreat:
The story is lacking some ingredients such as when? Where ? Names of the officers or their station as the case may be?

All in the name blogging, they write sub-kindergarten tales.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How A Facebook User Was Stabbed At The Back By His Friend / A Taxi Cab Driver Who Pick Up Her Boyfriend Side Chick After Telling Her He Will / Chicago Police Charged 14-year-old Boy In Facebook Live Gang Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.