Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Davido Paternity Sàga Gets Messier, Fans Come For Punch Newspapers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davido Paternity Sàga Gets Messier, Fans Come For Punch Newspapers (729 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade Supremacy Tussle Gets Messier / Police Arrest Nine Persons For Diverting Food Meant For Idps – Punch Newspapers / FRSC Clears Air On Driving Licence Delay - Punch Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Paternity Sàga Gets Messier, Fans Come For Punch Newspapers by Nikkybrainz(f): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2017
So after the midnight outburst and threat from Davido to sue The Punch Newspapers if they make any libelous publications, this still happened. I guess Davido must be in a very foul mood right now.

DAVIDO THREATENS PUNCH NEWSPAPERS OVER BABY MAMA SCANDAL

__
Nigerian HipHop artiste, DAVIDO has threatened to sue The Punch Newspapers over a babymama controversy story supposed to come out today March 18th, 2017.
__The lady in question, Ayotomide Labinjo claimed that she and Davido had a little "something" twice when they met in Ịbadan. She tells the Punch that:

__
“In February 2013, I met Davido at a club in Ịbadan... We only met twice in Ibadan and we slept together on both occasions. The third time I would see him again was when I and my mother went to his house in Lagos more than a year after the birth of the baby. He preferred to call me Enitan because that is my other name.

__
When I told him I was pregnant at the end of March 2013, he said I should keep it but the following morning, he blocked me from his Blackberry Messenger list. I could not reach him throughout the period I was pregnant. On each of the days we met in Ibadan, he had a police and three body guards with him.

__

On the day the baby girl was being named, he added me again on his BBM and I sent him her pictures. He asked me what I wanted and I told him that he should take up the responsibility of the child. But he blocked me from his contact list again the next morning.
__
My mother was furious about his attitude so she wrote a letter to his father but he did not reply until our lawyer, the late Bamidele Aiku, wrote to him. That was when his father arranged for a DNA test and we went to Lagos for the test,” she said.The test was carried out on September 2, 2014 at Clina-Lancet Laboratories, Babatunde Jose Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

__
Ayotomide said that the test was falsified, adding that she saw the singer handing over a “big” envelope with lots of money to one Dr. Alex Sogbola who conducted the test. The lady has called out Davido to have a proper DNA test anywhere in the world.
If she is telling the truth, then she would be David's third baby by the time his current girlfriend, Mandy puts to bed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRxdBtiBcLx/

Re: Davido Paternity Sàga Gets Messier, Fans Come For Punch Newspapers by Pranxta(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2017
Odikwa serious
Re: Davido Paternity Sàga Gets Messier, Fans Come For Punch Newspapers by Nne5: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2017
grin
Re: Davido Paternity Sàga Gets Messier, Fans Come For Punch Newspapers by HARDDON: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2017
angry

I think Davido is liable.

Is dna test as strong as d resrmblence? Smh
Re: Davido Paternity Sàga Gets Messier, Fans Come For Punch Newspapers by Young03(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2017
But david
Did u fúck the girl or not?
u see it may be true
show us the Dna results

(1) (Reply)

I Asked Davido To Wear Condom But He Refused-alleged Baby Mama / Car Crashes Into Roof Of A House, Unbelievable How It Happens (photos) / Addax Petroleum Recruitment/replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.