Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

FRSC Clears Air On Driving Licence Delay - Punch Newspapers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FRSC Clears Air On Driving Licence Delay - Punch Newspapers (450 Views)

Nairalanders, Check What Punch Newspapers Shared On Their Facebook Page. / Vincent Jack Is Dead! (Ondo FRSC Boss) / Police Arrest Nine Persons For Diverting Food Meant For Idps – Punch Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Clears Air On Driving Licence Delay - Punch Newspapers by divinehand2003(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
The Federal Road Safety Corps has cleared the air on several complaints about the delay in the issuance of driving licence.

It said its attention has been drawn to complaints from applicants whose details had been captured in its database and issued temporary licences but were yet to receive their permanent driving licences.

The Corps Public Education Officer, Mr. Bisi Kazeem, said after investigation it was discovered that most of the licences had been dispatched from the print farm and ready for collection at centres of actual capture.

“While some do not actually check, some are told at the points that they are not ready and therefore resign to fate,” he added.

Kazeem advised that any applicant facing similar challenges should text his/her licence number to 08150654567 and 08058298826 to ascertain the status of the driver’s licence or at most, call the numbers.

He said the Corps Marshal, Dr Boboye Oyeyemi, further assures the motoring public of the Corps’ commitment to continually meet the demands of the applicants despite the fact that it is not the duty of the FRSC to distribute such licences.

http://punchng.com/frsc-clears-air-on-drivers-licence-delay/

Re: FRSC Clears Air On Driving Licence Delay - Punch Newspapers by Nbote(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dem dey craze.. Are dey claiming dey aren't aware? I got my permanent license sometime towards d tail end of August 4 months afta d expiry of d temporary one issued even though I had to go check every other week to find out if it's ready.. Funny enough I got a txt message informing me to com pick up my card 2 weeks after I had already picked it up

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Legally Online / Top 10 Youngest Billionaires In The World. / Four Of The Most Important Graphics Softwares In The Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.