Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. (722 Views)

Would You Sell Your Kidney For N40 Million - See Hilarious Responses / Urgent Responses Needed About Npower 2017 Physical Verification Exercise. / Savage Responses That Will Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Just in case you're wondering..

I come across apt responses across NL and always wished there was a way I could archive them.
The apt responses are in green

A)
Dear ladies donot be brainwashed.

Learn to recognise brainwashing threads when you see them.

You are precious and you are a jewel.
You deserve the man, BTW who are Strangers, when they approach you, who takes the time to ensure you feel relaxed as he eases you into his world.

Do not be pressured into doing anything you aren't comfortable doing by any man.
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Epositive(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
undecided
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
So, someone posted these tips and says take her to mama when you find her:

1. At her first visit of your house she was very observant and complained of how unkept some of the places are and helped you to tidy it asap.

2. She hates you spending unnecesarilly eating outside...she prefers she always cook for you.

3. She doesn't allow you to waste your money on laundry...she encourages you to do it yourself or she does it herself atimes.

4. She most atimes pays for the meal whenever you take her out on a date.

5. She ask of your mum and siblings quite often.

6. She doesn't always allow you to be the first to call, not only that, upon her seeing your missed calls she doesn't hesitate to call you back instead of flashing you.

7. If you are a salary earner, she encourages you to set up a business as a back up plan should incase you are layed off by halliburton, schlumberger, total E and p, drillog, NLNG, cos she understands the way coys drops staff these days is just alarming.

8. She's not a lazy woman nor liability...she's always open to new developments and gives you a lucrative idea and always wants to work whenever the opportunity presents itself.

9. She doesn't just wake up and make plans on her own without making you part of the plans.

10. She doesn't appear aloof to you just like that without something in her hands, could be bole, fruits....most times she dashed into the boutique and buy you some nice shirts, boxers and a pair of shoe since she knows your sizeundecided…

11. She doesn't wear provocative or revealing outfits, she's modest in her dressingundecided…

12. She's not a phone freak...she knows when to touch her phone and when to get busy.

13. She seldomly go jealous at her sight of you with another girl, instead she'd lovingly and jokingly wanna know who she is, instead of ranting like a drammer queen.

14. She's faithful to a fault.

15. She can sing you into sleeping in her arms especially if she offends you, me i love this one eh grin.

16. She doesn't joke with church.

17. She has a blissing relationship with her colleagues both in church and in the office/school.

18. She's not a psycopath.

19. She doesn't believe in make ups, hence she knows she's not man hunting, it's only you she knows and haveundecided…

20. She loves yousmiley...

I felt so upset until I came across Origin's reply

Origin:
I knew all this messages had to be from men.

You carry your weight and her own join for woman head. Kill the woman now.

She should not be a liability- so she should earn and provide for herself. She should do all the housework. Take care of you take of your kids family, never be tired never fall sick. Lets you keep late night and when you finally come home gladly opens up for you.

Please tell me your function in the home. To bring your thing to th bed.

More and more women are believing this shit cos they don't want to lose their man (cheats or 2nd wife)

My advice better to lose that man than to lose yourself.
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
robosky02:
oh really

look here in naija the man does the wooing

grin

Take note ladies!
This is Naija.

Most guys encourage girls to.make a move on a guy to make it easy to part your legs.

See it this way:
...you're already smitten by him,
When you make the move, he really doesn't have any more work to do to break your defences.
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
A
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Av
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
The
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Shiccblgf
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sha shu
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dhuwa
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
For the time11
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dyra dung

yra dung gt
gt
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Gxx pleas
Fbsjzb

Fumst
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
I am trying to beat this robot as I book space grin
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
[Quiet s6;*%x' ;-
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
HsjzgyddyNfubxhzugbzufhzggfggxc ggd ggggf shocked
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
wink
grin
Yea h36788
Y&%345
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
GVgHxzv
GbuG
Ugcs
Hhds
Zzzzzzzz
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
smiley sad

Brb...
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Epositive:
undecided

Lol.. grin
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by obyrich(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
cheesy grin wink
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by romeorailss: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Incrizz:

Lol.. grin
Booking space on ur own thread angry
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
romeorailss:

Booking space on ur own thread angry

Why revive the thread?grin

"I still dey gather the energy wey I need to take finish wetin I start for this thead"grin
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by romeorailss: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Incrizz:

Why revive the thread?grin

"I still dey gather the energy wey I need to take finish wetin I start for this thead"grin

lol cheesy

I can give u the energy angry
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
romeorailss:
lol cheesy

I can give u the energy angry

Do you know the type of energy I want?
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by romeorailss: 12:19am On Nov 04, 2017
Incrizz:

Do you know the type of energy I want?
Yup I do shocked
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by Incrizz(f): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2017
romeorailss:

Yup I do shocked

'Nice of you though not to have made a guess cool
Re: I Love Apt Responses Ooooh...la..la.. by romeorailss: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
Incrizz:

'Nice of you though not to have made a guess cool

Lool grin

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional July 20, 2017 – Abandoning God’s Assignment / help a soul please!!! / Zealand Directemployment Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.