Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Help! Swollen Arm From Aggressive Stab! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Swollen Arm From Aggressive Stab! (727 Views)

Watch As Notorious Female Gang Members Stab A Girl To Death (graphic Video) / Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake... Discover It Was Filled With Eggs / A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Swollen Arm From Aggressive Stab! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good evening nairalanders.

Please guys I was caught up in a fight few days back because of my girlfriend, some cult guys was harassing her in my present in school and I had to stand up for her because it was happening in front of me. Cult guy was touching her sexually and threatening her and all that, he was drunk.

So I began to talk politely to him but he wouldn't listen and he started to push me saying "who u be to talk to me?" "u monkey who know u for the town bla bla bla"

Before I know cult guy don punch my mouth o

Even with this I no gree fight cause my girl was there she was already crying, before I know cut guy don burst bottle, launching it at him, I managed to divert the hit and the bottle landed on my arm and them immidiately it exploded to pieces seeing but it didn't penetrate my skin.

My dad gave us protection while we were young, didn't know exactly what it is but I guess this is one of it.

It's been really long since then I haven't been involved in any fight until this issue.

Guys my problem is

The place he stabbed me is severly swollen but no open wound, it's painful a bit when I touch it.

Please any solution to this Abeg?
Re: Help! Swollen Arm From Aggressive Stab! by Baroba(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
its likely been hit by the bottle has caused an inflammation on your arm, you can take some anti inflammatory such as Ibuprofen to bring it down..
Re: Help! Swollen Arm From Aggressive Stab! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Baroba:
its likely been hit by the bottle has caused an inflammation on your arm, you can take some anti inflammatory such as Ibuprofen to bring it down..

Ok bro thanks. I will do that.
Re: Help! Swollen Arm From Aggressive Stab! by doctimonyeka(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
You don't need drugs..... You need JESUS...

1 Like

Re: Help! Swollen Arm From Aggressive Stab! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
doctimonyeka:
You don't need drugs..... You need JESUS...
Why didn't jesus stop the cult guy from harming me
Re: Help! Swollen Arm From Aggressive Stab! by ipobarecriminals: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
sad Nor go kill urself on top of a Gfriend wey u nor sure will marry u.U better be careful with them to avoid story that touch. Face ur book not Gfriend
Re: Help! Swollen Arm From Aggressive Stab! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Nor go kill urself on top of a Gfriend wey u nor sure will marry u.U better be careful with them to avoid story that touch. Face ur book not Gfriend

Bro normally I go lock-up, since is not my only babe. But as I they there when the thing they happen, I couldn't keep quiet cause they would be sitting me back and watch someone oppress someone, I kept quiet at first leaving only gf to disperse him off but as you know cult guys very stubborn, started saying "weiten you they form? Na me u dey form for, if I slap u ehn" cone they try touch her ass and boobs.

Just imagine if na your girlfriend.
Re: Help! Swollen Arm From Aggressive Stab! by ipobarecriminals: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
sonofLuci:

Bro normally I go lock-up, since is not my only babe. But as I they there when the thing they happen, I couldn't keep quiet cause they would be sitting me back and watch someone oppress someone, I kept quiet at first leaving only gf to disperse him off but as you know cult guys very stubborn, started saying "weiten you they form? Na me u dey form for, if I slap u ehn" cone they try touch her ass and boobs.

Just imagine if na your girlfriend.
just softly softly. Life nor get duplicate. Eba dey sweet, Ur Gfriend know something u don't know*Wey Ur papa house dey? *
Re: Help! Swollen Arm From Aggressive Stab! by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 06, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
just softly softly. Life nor get duplicate. Eba dey sweet, Ur Gfriend know something u don't know*Wey Ur papa house dey? *

Lol
Re: Help! Swollen Arm From Aggressive Stab! by doctimonyeka(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2017
sonofLuci:

Why didn't jesus stop the cult guy from harming me
That's because you haven't given Him a chance yet to do that....
Re: Help! Swollen Arm From Aggressive Stab! by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 06, 2017
doctimonyeka:
That's because you haven't given Him a chance yet to do that....

Abeg be going.
Re: Help! Swollen Arm From Aggressive Stab! by doctimonyeka(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2017
sonofLuci:

Abeg be going.
I know.... Just give it a trial..

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nut Dealers Needed Urgently!!! / Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2017 - Trendyupdates.com.ng / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo( CR7) Followed Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.