Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,589 members, 7,843,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Actress Ruth Kadiri Blows Hot After Being Accused Of Dating Apostle Suleiman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ruth Kadiri Blows Hot After Being Accused Of Dating Apostle Suleiman (587 Views)

Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Blows Hot, Shades Fellow Celebrity On IG / Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ruth Kadiri Blows Hot After Being Accused Of Dating Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Since news of the alleged "romance scandal" between Stephanie Otobo and Apostle Suleiman broke out, several Nollywood actresses have been accused of being in an amorous relationship with the Benin-based Pastor and founder of Omega Fire Ministries.
One of such nollywood actresses, Ruth Kadiri, who has also been linked to
the Pastor, has snapped back at those behind the allegation. The Actress who spoke to Saturday beats in a telephone conversation said;

“Are you people freaking kidding me? I don’t understand, where is this whole nonsense coming from? You are calling me over what? Can you imagine? I don’t understand this kind of nonsense; why are they calling me? How would I not get angry? I am here just living my life and you call me from nowhere and you are asking me rubbish question. What sort of rubbish is that? Please I don’t want to be rude to you" before allegedly ending the call.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/actress-ruth-kadiri-blows-hot-after.html

lalasticlala

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Blows Hot After Being Accused Of Dating Apostle Suleiman by Nne5: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
kikiki.

This scandal is downright comical.grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Thintalltony Celebrates His Wife On Mothers’ Day / Yeyeluwa Of Ife, Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi Visits Yoruba, Arewa Communities, Advoca / Have You Ever Heard Nigerian Music Outside The Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.