Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics) (28008 Views)

Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video / New Born Baby Found Wrapped In Nylon Bag & Dumped In Argungu, Kebbi (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
cummando:
The suffering too much
For the first time let me say this.

Sai Baba I regret ever voting for you.
You're the worse thing that has happened to this country!

Even the newborns way never sabi anything don dey face recession.
Dont be so melodramatic,I am not saying this because am a fan of buhari neither am i interested in politics buh i really need you to answer this question "was it buhari who asked the mother to dump her baby".Also,"Is it only during buharis regime that people dump their babies".We should think carefully and sensibly before posting anything.Just my thoughts,no hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics) by kurostikal(m): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2017
wicked world we live in
Re: Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics) by Yerinluv(f): 1:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Oh Lord,please don't have mercy on the pple that is during this sinful act..!!what a world we live in..poor little cute thing. .!!!!!
Re: Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:54am On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:
The suffering too much
For the first time let me say this.

Sai Baba I regret ever voting for you.
You're the worse thing that has happened to this country!

Even the newborns way never sabi anything don dey face recession.

And you are the worse that happen to human race, Please tell na today girls don dey dunp new born baby for canal?

go buy sense with the below..

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics) by harffie(m): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2017
Nne5:
Kai.
And some people are looking for babies.

God bless those that handed it over to the home.
See the cute baby..
Some peeps ehn undecided
Re: Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics) by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 19, 2017
dupsyluzy:

Dont be so melodramatic,I am not saying this because am a fan of buhari neither am i interested in politics buh i really need you to answer this question "was it buhari who asked the mother to dump her baby".Also,"Is it only during buharis regime that people dump their babies".We should think carefully and sensibly before posting anything.Just my thoughts,no hard feelings
Now hear my thoughts with no hard feelings since you're the one with the greatest sense..

In every human is a sense of attachment. A dumped baby is as a result of total helplessness projected by the mother after considering all the factors of raising that lil one. Molfix 4500 cheapest baby grubs 2000. Drugs clothes you name it. During previous administration those thongs costs peanuts!. Hell I used to give it out every year...a container load...to the sos..and it costs me near to nothing. Now look at. How can a mother that can't even buy gari 40 naira care for a baby? The baby's cry alone can make her go crazy.....
Let's not talk about the dollar....that's worse

So in your comfort of your room before you talk to senseless people like us consider these factors....if you actually pay bills for people...you would know what I'm talking about. If the conditions were favorable...trust me the lady would have considered no matter what..

Thanks for enlightening me though on my senselessness..
Re: Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=DollarAngel post=54719047][/quote]

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Hunters Found Dead In A Bush In Imo State(photos) / Man Steals A Bag At Anglican Church In Lagos During Service (CCTV Footage) / ‘Whistleblowers’ Spoil Day For Motorcycle Robbers In Ogun State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.