Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) (45197 Views)

Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) / Yung6ix Gets Manchester United Tattoo (Photos) / Simi Rocks Henna Tattoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by dessz(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
lammsohiman:
So what? Abi mk we fry beans?
una and fry beans , fry egg.the ground nut oil no dey finish undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by Ovokoo: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
The baby really resembles his father

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by oganass(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
so watin una want make we do
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by Claessique1(f): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tonto is fine sha
The baby sha, see his expression. : grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by Boss2424: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Make I do my own

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by gonkin(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
This tatoo is common. I tot i would see one like that of nicki minaj, now thats a tatoo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by Megilicious(f): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
d boy.na d carbon copy d papa
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by lammsohiman(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yes, fry beans, akara, bread, tomatoes, pepper, onions hahahahaha, l just taya for all these celebrities grin grin
no b only you taya oo, e be lyk say tonto dike matter de give the mod special joy.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by lammsohiman(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
dessz:
una and fry beans , fry egg.the ground nut oil no dey finish undecided
Bros wit d way I de vex even if d groundnut oil finish I go commot go buy another one.......as dem no de tire wit tonto dike matter
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Look so much like his dad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by LastSurvivor11: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

Marijuana killed all of Tonto's genes...

All I see in that child is Churchill

But the same marijuana allowed her to give birth to such a cute carbon copy of the husband

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Looks very much like his dad

Another future Yoruba demon grin grin
Lol, God is watching u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by iDROID: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
See her ugly mucheche son msteeew wackd tattoo
BUSHHUNTER you sound pained. Don't you have better things to do than hate? I mean, things like drink garri and skin bush meats.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by Tominiola: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tonto is starting to look like herself again. Beautiful lady.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Handsome boy like his father, I love dat gold chain on her neck
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Handsome boy like his father.. I love dat gold chain on her neck
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by ikwikwi: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tonto Dikeh behave like a black woman. You are too noisy that's why you move from man to man. Go into oblivion pls
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by creamylicious(f): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
child or children ... the only source of joy to women in most marriages
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by Kalysta(f): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Baby looking so handsome
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by Elle277(f): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Carbon copy of the dad...jeez
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by shewa88(f): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
He's lovely
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by Mzsolmi(f): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
dessz:
dafuq like papa like pikin.

fathers name = Churchill
son's name =cathedralhill. wink
hahahahaahha....your nairaland baptismal name's gon be #ChapelHill
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is Churchill, no doubt
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by Esepayne(f): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
cute child
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mamabear bear,
Please stop portraying this lad like a son of a single parent.
His dad is alive and thank God he is his photocopy.

Both of you better reconcile before he grows up with such mentality.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mamabear bear,
Please stop portraying this lad like a son of a single parent.
His dad is alive and thank God he is his photocopy.

Both of you better reconcile before he grows up with such mentality.

A king must have a lineage because he can't rule from the sky (excile)

Stop wasting your time and go back to your hubby.
Simple "I'm sorry" will do the magic.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
I hate it when children resemble their irresponsible fathers, this is a total mistake.

May God not let this boy turn out like his irresponsible father. Tonto had better prevent this cute boy from having any contact with the ex, be he corrupts this innocent boy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by austinoeze(m): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Shebi she been de hide his face. ....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by sunsewa16: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2017
confirmed amala and native soup boy,ur papa born you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) by sshalom(m): 12:06am On Mar 19, 2017
The boy is daddy's carbon copy o! Ona ope kan niyen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos / Meet Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J Jayce Jeremi (Photos) / See Davido's Epic Reply To Fan Who Told Him Not To Get Involved In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.