Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

I Know What I Will Do, You Will Soon Know – Arsene Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Know What I Will Do, You Will Soon Know – Arsene Wenger (463 Views)

Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal / Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure / BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know What I Will Do, You Will Soon Know – Arsene Wenger by ayod426: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Arsene Wenger will announce “very soon” whether he will remain at Arsenal after reaching a decision on his future.

Newsmen report that Gunners boss was speaking after a 3-1 Premier League loss at West Brom, a fourth league defeat in five matches. The loss increased the pressure on the beleaguered Frenchman and left Arsenal facing the prospect of failing to finish in the top four for the first time since he joined the club in 1996.

“I know what I will do,” said Wenger. “You will soon->>>>> Continue http://trendzbase..com/2017/03/i-know-what-i-will-do-you-will-soon.html

(1) (Reply)

MASTER! Jay Jay Okocha Lands In Kenya, Checkout What He Did With The Ball(photos / Defoe To Start For The First Time In Over Three Years / The Nigerian Bobsleigh Team Racing Towards History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.