Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,165 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently (7354 Views)

Former Nigerian International Isaac Promise Is Dead / Missing International Passport (found)!!!! / Nigerian International Passport Same Day Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by olaide4you(f): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
How much to get Nigerian International Passport Currently?
Also can anybody kindly tell me the retirement or any document needed to get the passport...and where can i get it...
Urgent answer needed!!!! thanks Nairalanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by mrtomola(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
It is 27k currently...although its cheaper if u can do the processing yourself but doing it with any Immigration officer at Passport Office in Ikoyi with. 27k would be better. You need age declaration or birth certificate and 2 photo passport with White background. Go to immigration office in Festac or Immigration Passport Office at Ikoyi. Or try any immigration office in your state if you are not from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by mrtomola(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
-
Re: How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by zynzyn(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
olaide4you:
Also can anybody kindly tell me the retirement or any document needed to get the passport...and where can i get it...

I have a contact in Kaduna
Re: How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by Nbote(m): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
olaide4you:

No giv anybody money ooo.. No contact anybody ooo.. Jus take urself to the nearest immigration office in ur location... Their requirements now includes birth certificate or declaration of age, local govt or state of origin certificate.. Shldnt cost u more than 25k if u have d requirements. U'll b captured and issued d passport on d same day...
Re: How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by olaide4you(f): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nbote:

No giv anybody money ooo.. No contact anybody ooo.. Jus take urself to the nearest immigration office in ur location... Their requirements now includes birth certificate or declaration of age, local govt or state of origin certificate.. Shldnt cost u more than 25k if u have d requirements. U'll b captured and issued d passport on d same day...

am so delighted!!!
Re: How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by Seriousbuyer: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
mrtomola:
If you are in Lagos, I can connect you with a VIP immigration Officer at Immigration Passport in Ikoyi to help you out. Whatsapp me 08027544762

Please I need a little clarification on this passport issue. I have sign up for a passport at the immigration office (through a lady at the immigration office Alausa) paid a sum of 35k and captured already, and they told me it was going to take 3weeks since the first week of December. Since last year till date the lady keeps telling me there are no more 64 pages that what's on ground is 32 pages. I didn't stop calling and showing up at the office last month she took me to a particular officer who she said did the processing(name withheld) and the officer told me they don't have 64 pages that by the first week of this month (March) it should be available, but till date I haven't gotten it yet. Can it be true that there is no 64 pages in the whole of Alausa office?

1 Like

Re: How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by mrtomola(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Currently d issue of passport in Nigeria is like applying for US Visa. I was suprised when d other Nairalander said, pay 25k and do capturing and get it same day. Its a biggest lie. Currently there are no booklets in Nigeria for Printing. The little booklets bin used are imported from abroad. I applied to renew my passport since November 2016 it was lately issued to me on March 16 2017. Bro just hold on, there is no trace of scam in ur situation...by next month, ur passport should be ready. Now d Price is increasing everyday and the stress to complete it for issuance is of no limit for now.
Re: How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by olaide4you(f): 7:01am On Mar 24, 2017
mrtomola:
Currently d issue of passport in Nigeria is like applying for US Visa. I was suprised when d other Nairalander said, pay 25k and do capturing and get it same day. Its a biggest lie. Currently there are no booklets in Nigeria for Printing. The little booklets bin used are imported from abroad. I applied to renew my passport since November 2016 it was lately issued to me on March 16 2017. Bro just hold on, there is no trace of scam in ur situation...by next month, ur passport should be ready. Now d Price is increasing everyday and the stress to complete it for issuance is of no limit for now.

thanks!!!..its a bae

1 Like

Re: How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by lightdream: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hello house. please can a passport processed and got expired in lagos be renewed in other state. ilorin to be precise. your response will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by mrtomola(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yes you can...Mine was previously issued to me in Rivers State and I renewed it in Lagos State recently.
Re: How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 06, 2017
Good evening all, pls I need advice on what to do to get my 32 page passport booklet. I was captured at NIS Festac Lagos office since June 20th, 2017 and haven't gotten it till now. I keep calling my contact weekly to know if it's ready all to no avail and no fixed date of when it will be ready.I have called NIS hotline and they said there's scarcity but in the press, comptroller general, NIS said there is availability of the booklets. what shall I do, house?
Re: How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by supergist1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wanting to travel abroad? Are Canada’s cityscapes or the glamour of Dubai calling your name? If you’re looking to travel overseas or outside of Nigeria, Nigerian citizens will need to apply for an international passport. Whether it’s an annual family holiday or multiple international business trips, we’ve got you covered with our step-by-step guide on how to easily apply for your Nigerian international passport. The Nigerian International Passport is a vital travel
http://www.supergist.com.ng/apply-international-passport-nigeria/
Re: How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by fiveinfos: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
There are basically two ways you can apply for Nigerian international passport. You can apply for nigerian international passport online using the Nigeria immigration official website or by applying from any immigration office of your choice.
Here’s how to apply for the Nigerian international passport online and have it delivered to your address fast and hitch free. Am sure you already know know that one of the many requirements for applying and getting a Visa from any country is having a valid international passport.
In this Visa talk and traveling guide, we will share how to apply for a Nigerian international passport online or offline.
http://innigeria.com.ng/nigerian-international-passport/
http://innigeria.com.ng/uk-visa-application/
Re: How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by CrackedGassa01(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
[Now na #70k Oooo. quote author=Nbote post=54724649]

No giv anybody money ooo.. No contact anybody ooo.. Jus take urself to the nearest immigration office in ur location... Their requirements now includes birth certificate or declaration of age, local govt or state of origin certificate.. Shldnt cost u more than 25k if u have d requirements. U'll b captured and issued d passport on d same day... [/quote]
Re: How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently by andrew444(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
CrackedGassa01:
[Now na #70k Oooo. quote author=Nbote post=54724649]

What about lost case? I lost my passport and i have been hearing stories for the past 5 month, i paid an immigration and i have been hearing stories

I am frustrated as i cant even travel

(1) (Reply)

DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 / Join Alat Through These Referral Code And Make Cool Cash Instantly / Ogugua88 Added As Romance Mod.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.