Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Help Which Course Can I Study With This Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Which Course Can I Study With This Result (454 Views)

Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Crs a1
english c6
Maths b3
Econs b3
Lit in eng c6
Govt b3
Agric b2
Civic b3

I would like to read econs but am not that good in calculations. Crs my best would religious studies be a good choice
Re: Help Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Cutehector(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Religious studies? In dis economy .. U better be a pastor instead..
Re: Help Which Course Can I Study With This Result by yomi007k(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
Religious studies? In dis economy .. U better be a pastor instead..

Na him plan nau...
Re: Help Which Course Can I Study With This Result by eitsei(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:

Na him plan nau...
Church is a good and booming business na, the richest pastor in the world is from Nigeria even richer than professor of economist sef
Re: Help Which Course Can I Study With This Result by gritzky: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nestle Nig. Plc 2017 Cbt Contest for Students.

Registration is ongoing for the Nestle 2017 cbt contest, for secondary and tertiary students above the age of 16.
The scholarship is aimed at rewarding successful candidates with cash worth of 80,000 to 200,000.
This is the maiden edition and Nestle Nig. Plc is ready to reward hardworking and dedicated students.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants must be Nigerians, between the age of 16-28
2. First stage: applicants are to write a short essay on the topic 'Do you agree that educated people are more valuable than people who have learned skills through experience in modern society.
3. Applicants are to send their essay to nestlecbt@gmail.com stating their names,mobile number, age,address and preferred state to write CBT examination if selected.
4. Upon submission, a confirmatory will be sent to applicant.
5. On 3rd of April, successful
applicants will be notified and sent their centres for CBT examination in their preferred state.
6. Only eligible applicants that have received their centres, will be requested to pay a sum of #1000 naira and bring teller to center on day of examination (note only those with teller will be allowed to take the exam)
7. Applicants will be tested on use of English, further maths and logic ranging 100 questions
8. Candidates that score above 80 will be rewarded with #200,000 naira and those that score 60-79 will be rewarded with #80,000 NOTE
1. Deadline for submission of essay is April 1st
2. April 3rd applicants eligible to take test will be notified.
3. Centres for CBT exam will be available across the 36 states of the nation.
4. Date of CBT exam is April 19th-21st

(1) (Reply)

Primary School Students Protest In Taraba Over Nonpayment Of Salaries 2 Teachers / Free Website For Authors / Free Project Topics And Materials In Mechanical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.