Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Can Help You Get Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can Help You Get Google Adsense (564 Views)

How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog / PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification / How To Get Google Adsense Approval In This 2019: Best Guides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You Get Google Adsense by generalbush(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
If you already have a well designed blog, and you have been rejected by google on so many ocassions; I am here to help you.

It might be that you don't have the money to buy, I am here to help you get the Adsense you seek so much.

Whatsapp me on 09086050663. I will guide you on getting Adsense from google.

I wish it is free, but time is money and I will be giving you my time.

For serious people, whatsapp me as fast as possible. I am having extra time for myself these days.

09086050663 is the number!

1 Like

Re: I Can Help You Get Google Adsense by mokoshalb(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
I will advise you do it for 1-2 people for maybe free.. then if your service is awesome, i bet you will enjoy your future sales..

my opinion though..
Re: I Can Help You Get Google Adsense by Mrjo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
mokoshalb:
I will advise you do it for 1-2 people for maybe free.. then if your service is awesome, i bet you will enjoy your future sales..

my opinion though..
thats biz sence! U be guru
Re: I Can Help You Get Google Adsense by generalbush(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
mokoshalb:

my opinion though..

Start writing contents for people for free?

managing and promoting for free?

Taking time and arranging the blog for free?

Wehdone sir!!
Re: I Can Help You Get Google Adsense by generalbush(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mrjo:
thats biz sence! U be guru

It is not business sense Sir. They either buy adsense or do what it takes to get it!!

By the time you sit down and write 10 compelling articles alone.. you will know what is business sense!! cheesy
Re: I Can Help You Get Google Adsense by ayufun: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
mokoshalb:

my opinion though..
sharp man, stylishly nailing d masked bitter truth. You always like to comuent in this kind service.
Re: I Can Help You Get Google Adsense by mokoshalb(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
generalbush:

Start writing contents for people for free?

managing and promoting for free?

Taking time and arranging the blog for free?

Wehdone sir!!
well if that is your opinion.. its your thread, your service... but on all online forums that they offer services.. You give a Vouch copy to about 3 high ranked members.. then they will give you a review here if it works perfectly.. then you will see other amateurs trooping in to order your service and more money to you.. but since you are willing not... GLWS! cool
Re: I Can Help You Get Google Adsense by mokoshalb(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
ayufun:

sharp man, stylishly nailing d bitter truth unmasked.
Abi... you have to gain huge reputation first, before your service get ordered!
Re: I Can Help You Get Google Adsense by generalbush(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=mokoshalb post=54718386]well if that is your opinion.. its your thread, your service... but on all online forums that they offer services.. You give a Vouch copy to about 3 high ranked members.. then they will give you a review here if it works perfectly.. then you will see other amateurs trooping in to order your service and more money to you.. but since you are willing not... GLWS! cool[/quote

Thanks!

Checkout my blog @ www.topwritersden.com
Re: I Can Help You Get Google Adsense by generalbush(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
ayufun:

sharp man, stylishly nailing d bitter truth unmasked.

It is not by force. I am not compelling anybody. I have seen people getting scammed because of adsense!! When they can easily get it.

So I am not under pressure. I have done it for people before. With just 10 Articles I wrote and redesigning of blog... boom!!!
Re: I Can Help You Get Google Adsense by mokoshalb(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
generalbush:
Thanks!

Checkout my blog @ www.topwritersden.com
Good! but why no adsense on it.. shocked
Re: I Can Help You Get Google Adsense by generalbush(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
mokoshalb:
Good! but why no adsense on it.. shocked

says who?

or are you using Ads blocker?
Re: I Can Help You Get Google Adsense by mokoshalb(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
generalbush:

says who?

or are you using Ads blocker?
sincerely, am not seeing it..
Re: I Can Help You Get Google Adsense by generalbush(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
mokoshalb:
sincerely, am not seeing it..

Search well Sir
Re: I Can Help You Get Google Adsense by mokoshalb(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
generalbush:

Search well Sir

Ooo seen..no ads at the top..? shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Reddit By Cloaking Sales And Affiliate Links / What Is Google Panda Algorithm And Google Penguin Algorithm Click To Read Now / Job Position - Ecommerce And Social Media Manager Wanted For Hire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.