Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification (1216 Views)

Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card / Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification by Emmypet: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hello webmasters... Please i need your help... For some time now i have been expecting Google Adsense verification PIN to be sent to the address on my adsense account.

But uptil now i have not been able to get the Verification Pin... I went to Nipost office to check and they said they have not receive any mail/letter from google. and I have request for New Pin for about 2 times now...

Now as i want to request for the Third Pin, I want to Change my Google adsense address to the address on my National Identification Number (NIN) Card. As i will use the alternative method to verify my adsense. Is it Advisable to do this? What do you think?

Please it is urgent...

Thank You...
Re: PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification by froshb2k: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
Emmypet:
Hello webmasters... Please i need your help... For some time now i have been expecting Google Adsense verification PIN to be sent to the address on my adsense account.

But uptil now i have not been able to get the Verification Pin... I went to Nipost office to check and they said they have not receive any mail/letter from google. and I have request for New Pin for about 2 times now...

Now as i want to request for the Third Pin, I want to Change my Google adsense address to the address on my National Identification Number (NIN) Card. As i will use the alternative method to verify my adsense. Is it Advisable to do this? What do you think?

Please it is urgent...

Thank You...
Which country adsense are you using?
Re: PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification by vlogger: 6:39am On Feb 21, 2018
I've been there too. If you didn't get your pin from the post office this third time, you'll just have to verify it with your bank statement or your nin Card. It only takes 4hours for Google to verify your account through this process. Be patient
Re: PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification by Emmypet: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2018
froshb2k:

Which country adsense are you using?

I am using Nigerian Adsense...
Re: PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification by Emmypet: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2018
vlogger:
I've been there too. If you didn't get your pin from the post office this third time, you'll just have to verify it with your bank statement or your nin Card. It only takes 4hours for Google to verify your account through this process. Be patient
Thank you bro!
Re: PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification by Emmypet: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2018
Emmypet:

Thank you bro!
I also want to change my adsense address to the address on my NIN... As i want to use my NIN to verify the account.. What do you think?
Re: PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification by Skywardz101: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2018
Emmypet:

I also want to change my adsense address to the address on my NIN... As i want to use my NIN to verify the account.. What do you think?
Exactly the same thing with me. Please you guys should reply
Re: PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification by givjoy: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Emmypet:

Please it is urgent...

Thank You...
If there is still an option to request a new PIN. Get a working P.O.Box and use the address, then wait for 3 weeks and check your mailbox

I can work it out for you. Send me a message on whatsapp (details is in my signature)

Regards
Re: PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification by Prinnce: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Thats my job,,i can do it for you for free,,let discuss in private(through email)...

(1) (Reply)

Article Writers Needed Paying N2 Per Word / Adsense Just Disabled My Account Few Days To Payment / How To Get Free Airtime On Airtel And 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.