Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

A Thread For Musicians Within Or Around Onitsha - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For Musicians Within Or Around Onitsha (690 Views)

Stop Promoting Gangsterism With Your Songs – Police Tell Musicians / Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music / A Thread for Lovers of EDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Musicians Within Or Around Onitsha by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is a thread to get together musicians based in or near Onitsha.

Producers, mix and mastering engineers, Singers, rappers, keyboardists, saxophonists, drummers, music promoters, club managers, poets, lyricists, etc.

You have a place as far as your craft is related to the art.

Let's come together to make something out of this place. The city isn't in the limelight because the artists here don't work together. Every artist wan blow on im own. But that's so wrong. No one can make it on his or her own.. Let's come together and make our voices heard.

And in case you're wondering how I'm related to the art, I'm a producer. So every artist captured within the geographical area mentioned above, no matter the tribe is welcome to join us. If you're outside of the geographical area and think that distance won't be a barrier, you're also free to join.

We will get the best artists, best productions and best engineers from the group to make an album.

Attached is the Barcode and pin of my BBM. (turn on your images if it's off)

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Musicians Within Or Around Onitsha by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
In case your images are off. The BBM pin is D1FFB737
Re: A Thread For Musicians Within Or Around Onitsha by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2017
You can as well drop your pin or WhatsApp number in the comments section and I'll add you up.
Re: A Thread For Musicians Within Or Around Onitsha by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2017
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Don't By Adonye (prod By Candel) / Freestyle And Win In The Ongoing 50k Challenge / Davido Is Bigger Than Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.