Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Journal Of A Corper. (kaduna Corper) Your Caution Is Advised - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Journal Of A Corper. (kaduna Corper) Your Caution Is Advised (608 Views)

Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. / NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journal Of A Corper. (kaduna Corper) Your Caution Is Advised by hayze(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
The past decade has contained some of the worst years of my life, but also some of the best years of my life too. So today, I want to give some advice I wish I would have listened to when I was 18 years.

And perhaps you know an 18-year-old who needs this advice too. Please share it.
My fellow youth, you don’t have to believe me, but I sure hope you’ll at least listen. Because even though it may have been over a decade ago, I was 18 years old once too.
Dear 18Year Old people.
I know right now, life is tough. All you can think about is high school/college being over and becoming an adult. I know this is the last thing you want to hear.
But here’s the thing.
Being an adult is OVERRATED
Being an adult requires spending money on things like RENTS, GAS, and GROCERIES.
And let me tell you, it really sucks when you have to cut your shopping trips to target just so you can pay for these other things. Speaking of work, work hard for your money, it feels better spending it when you know you’ve earned it. Establish good financial habits starting NOW! Get a credit card, use it,http://www.chichinwasblog.com/2017/03/journal-of-corper-kaduna-corper-your.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Denies Viral 2017 Batch A Orientation Document / Clarification / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced - Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.