Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? (1451 Views)

Good Morning Nairalanders...i Need Ur Advice Asap / What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian / What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by oIo(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2007
Hello n'landers,
I need your sincere advice on what I should do with 279k,
Should I go into shares? or buy a land? or what,

i'm short of ideas, and I need ur help ASAP so that i don't squander the dough,
Re: Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by 8oracle(m): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2007
Make up the remaining twenty one thoosand naira, rounding of your money to 300k, i then see what we can do about.
Adios
Re: Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:32am On Jan 21, 2007
you can give it to charity grin
Re: Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by Shanikay(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2007
It depends on a lot of factors but i'l do my best & give u a few ideas.  1. Get into stock trading. (long term bt ok)
2. Start a smal business e.g. Agro-based,whole selling of recharge(believe me there's money in it).
3. Get in touch wit confirmed asset managers who can offer u other ideas.
4. Buy a land at ikorodu or so.They go for bout 180k-250k. Real estate is always a solid deal.
I ope ive helped. Hola 4 more info. L8r.
Re: Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by didisky(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2007
U could be a major distributor of some products in other states?That would give u quick returns and it would open up as u go higher.
Re: Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by Consulting(f): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2007
Hello,
ACE consulting is hosting a webseminar on Saturday 27th January on how to generate winning business ideas and turn your winning idea into reality. It starts at 1:00 pm and ends at 2:00 pm. The next webseminar which is on Monday 29th January (also 1:00pm to 2:00 pm) will teach how to invest wisely. After the Saturday seminar, hopefully, you will have narrowed down to a few ideas with good chances of success. Then the Monday seminar will show you the best way of determining which business idea will most likely succeed and yield excellent returns. They are both seminars not to be missed and they are free. Register your interest at bizinfo2007@yahoo.com, quoting ref. AC1000F. Then you will be sent an email confirmation of registration, containing details of how to attend. As they are webinars, you will be able to log in from any computer anywhere in the world with an internet connection, even from a cyber cafe. Good luck. And remember, ventures fail when they take the wrong first step.
Re: Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by oIo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2007
thanks all for your responses, i appreciate,
from various advices, i'll look into stocks, but i could not get a land at that price
Re: Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by bigbaby(f): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2007
The money Na u get am why u need person to teach u how to spend am Abbi no be u work the money u thief am. tell make i no b4 i advice u oh. anyway i think u should try investment such as buying and selling of properties OK. well that is d only thing i can think of bye
Re: Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by chirawe(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2007
sincerely, ther are many business to do with that kind of huge money. meself have been looking for just #97500 for an investment that is high yeild. if you are interested i can tell you about it but i need a response from you before i can tell you this. no 419 magomago. so send me email or text me chirawegbosa@yahoo.com 08025335852.
Sorry, there is a condition attached
Re: Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by oIo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2007
bigbaby:

The money Na u get am why u need person to teach u how to spend am Abbi no be u work the money u thief am. tell make i no before i advice u oh. anyway i think u should try investment such as buying and selling of properties OK. well that is d only thing i can think of bye
BIgbaby: u see the thing is this money is made out of rigorous savings for some months and i don't think you want me to just squander it like that w/out gettin a good advice, wink
Re: Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by 8oracle(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2007
oIo:

Hello n'landers,
I need your sincere advice on what I should do with 279k,
Should I go into shares? or buy a land? or what,

i'm short of ideas, and I need your help ASAP so that i don't squander the dough,

FAST FORWARD AND READ MY POSTING ON MAKE MONEY NOW, FREE BUSINESS IDEAS.THAT MONEY YOU SAID YOU HAD, CAN PRODUCE OVER 2500 PIECES OF THAT SOLD AT 200*2500=N6,250,000 deduct your starting expenses tra laaaaaa what do you get.WAKE UP FROM YOUR COOL SHADE AFTERNOON SLUMBER AND FACE THE FACTS.
Re: Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by josek: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2007
i will like to tell u this ,if u are the real owner of the Money,there are some businessu can do that ll yield u high profit if and only if u are a computer literate.send mail joseph_klinks@yahoo.comor call 08056006936.
Re: Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by bambo2: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2007
Hi olo,

well shares is good if its for growth purpose and not speculative. bothe wat you have to be very careful of your seed money. U can have port folio of mixed industry share to mitigate can lost of capital. the industry u might consider are telecommunication, food & beverages, hotel, oil and gas.

Otherwise u can do some small scale business in the following area

with =N=60,000.00 u can open a hair saloon studio and with proper positioning u can turn the biz into a mega success

with =N=100,000.00 u can get two or three good photocopying machine and go to any two or three high institutions and start a photocopying biz. this is a cash cow biz, too much money. There is leverage in many photocopying centres.

an hungry man is an angry man they say, u can play in the food industry there money in it. u might not open shop like mr. biggs or tasty fried chicken but u can also play in the market by sourcing for quality chicken and sea food items at a good price and supply to these eateries. there are alot in lagos, so one or two will definitely need your services. so the remaining balance can go into this venture.

there one million and one biz u can do with =N=270T, but u must have the spirit of an entreprenuer never say no, as was witness in mike adenuga (the bull) fight for glo licence , never say no

i wish u the best in yr quest to conquer the world of biz.
Re: Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by tinard(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2007
What happened to the extra thousand did you use it to transport the money OR was it boli and epa that took it away
Re: Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by ajayi1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2007
Aba na condition, He try is best to get that. Hussle and Struggle. not easy.
Re: Pls Advice Asap: What Can I Do With 279,000naira? by segedoo(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2007
in whatever u invest in remember these

1. cashflow is crucial to your business's survival
2. capital preservation is important too
3. if it's business or stock market investments increase your
financial intelligence b4 babbling in.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Analysis For Beginners / 12,000 Litres Fuel Tanker For Sale - N3.0m / Becoming A Major Breverage Dealer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.