Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Please Where Can I Buy Melatonin In Lagos? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Where Can I Buy Melatonin In Lagos? (2081 Views)

Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve Tablets, Strawberry Flavor, 10mg, 200 Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Buy Melatonin In Lagos? by frankloloko: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please where can I buy melatonin in Lagos mainland ?
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Melatonin In Lagos? by ottalo1(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2017
Jumia
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Melatonin In Lagos? by ottalo1(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2017
Are you having insomnia?
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Melatonin In Lagos? by frankloloko: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
ottalo1:
Are you having insomnia?
yes man ...
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Melatonin In Lagos? by EternalTruth: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
frankloloko:
yes man ...
too much of masturbation.
I pity you
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Melatonin In Lagos? by ottalo1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Insomnia bad ohhh
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Melatonin In Lagos? by Nikra(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hey. But how does melatonin really act?
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Melatonin In Lagos? by JavieCoentr: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hey buddy, you have sleeping problems? I am sorry or you, I had in the past the same problems but after I understood the melatonin mechanism of action it was way easier for me. Recently my doctor told me that it is good decision that I wanted to start to use it. Do you have this kind of problem from a long time ago or they appeared recently, have you asked the doctor about your problem?
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Melatonin In Lagos? by Lmaomen1(m): 12:13am On Nov 15, 2019
JavieCoentr:
Hey buddy, you have sleeping problems? I am sorry or you, I had in the past the same problems but after I understood the melatonin mechanism of action it was way easier for me. Recently my doctor told me that it is good decision that I wanted to start to use it. Do you have this kind of problem from a long time ago or they appeared recently, have you asked the doctor about your problem?

Hey, friend, I've heard something about the mechanism of action of melatonin and it seems that it works in another way

(1) (Reply)

Urine / See How To Locally Treat External Piles (hemorrhoids); Symptoms, Remedy. / How To Get Your Baby To Sleep Every Night, All Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.