Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. (26019 Views)

7 Vices That You Should Not Commit And Their Opposite Virtues / Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? / Why Do We Commit Sin On A Holy Day?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by dailyguide(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2017
It has been noticed there are some everyday sin we often commit. sometimes they are intentional and sometimes they are not.

we might be guilty of all but of some of it. Check them out and see the one you are fond of.

Remember “little foxes spoil the vine“

Below are 5 Everyday sin we Commit And Must Avoid This week;

> Borrowing without Returning

> Telephone lies

> wrong Thought

> Negative speech

> lust of the Eye.

Take charge of yourself and nail the Flesh.

happy sunday from Dailyguide.com.ng

source : http://www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/03/5-everyday-sin-we-commit-and-must-avoid.html?m=1

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by greatgod2012(f): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2017
Lying should be number one!

12 Likes

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by ayindejimmy(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2017
Wrong thoughts and lust of the eyes....
To defeat those vices, one needs God's grace. Because an imaginative mind will always tend to go wild.
May God save us

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by veekid(m): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2017

Apostle sule must read this

1 Like

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by apcmustwin(f): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2017
K
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by mykelmeezy: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2017
fact remains everybody sins

n no sin is bigger than the other

fact remains we are all humans and it is impossible i repeat impossible not to sin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Papiikush: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Lust of the eyes?

Even when our ushers in various churches now put on mini skirts we shouldn't look?

Because i am a Christian doesn't make me impotent tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2017

All these Christians have come again with their plenty wahala.
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Lukenitheooo6(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2017
its true sha girls are always found of borrowing without returning

1 Like

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Jozavic(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2017
Noted.

Lol at 'lust of the eye shocked
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by kayDooo(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2017
Hummmm, telephone lies I doubt
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2017
dailyguide:

It has been noticed there are some everyday sin we often commit. sometimes they are intentional and sometimes they are not.

we might be guilty of all but of some of it. Check them out and see the one you are fond of.

Remember “little foxes spoil the vine“

Below are 5 Everyday sin we Commit And Must Avoid This week;

> Borrowing without Returning

> Telephone lies

> wrong Thought

> Negative speech

> lust of the Eye.

Take charge of yourself and nail the Flesh.

happy sunday from Dailyguide.com.ng

source : http://www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/03/5-everyday-sin-we-commit-and-must-avoid.html?m=1
i pray God should deliver us every form of sin... God's grace see us through

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2017
Na wa o...

Telephone lies? Does this apply to those who's got not phone expecially old grand parents?

Lusts of the eyes... Applies to blind people also? I guess not

Top of your list should be Fornication
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by ikes9(m): 7:39am On Mar 19, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Wrong thoughts and lust of the eyes....
To defeat those vices, one needs God's grace. Because an imaginative mind will always tend to go wild.
May God save us

very true
most times it seems like the mind has a 'mind' of it's own

2 Likes

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by yomi007k(m): 7:39am On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:

grin

Baby I jus taya o.
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:
must u comment...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Flexherbal(m): 7:41am On Mar 19, 2017
No 2 is so common.
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Beckham14: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2017
K.
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2017
Danty37:
must u comment...

must you quote
did I send you
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Etzakoos(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Is Jesus Actually Coming This Week
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by brandonobi(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2017
cut of ur head and die, u will not sin again
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by kayc0(f): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2017

6 Likes

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Fmartin(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Na wa o...

Telephone lies? Does this apply to those who's got not phone expecially old grand parents?

Lusts of the eyes... Applies to blind people also? I guess not

Top of your list should be Fornication
do u fornicate EVERY DAY
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2017
veekid:

Apostle sule must read this
You no fit hear word Thats 'wrong thought'

2 Likes

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by HonestPen: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2017
Stop being conscious of your sins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Damilare5882(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2017
The point is sin is inevitable in ones everyday life because we are human ..The best is to always ask for fogiveness
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by budusky05(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2017
And if we commit it?

After all pastors commit pass, or they don't like competing?
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Eazylion: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2017
otobo cum and read dis
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Tbillz(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2017
The peoples who causes the lust of dem eyes are here commenting and reading comments and preparing as well for a week ahaed.
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by iceberylin(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2017
Fmartin:
do u fornicate EVERY DAY
Must I fornicate to know that people fornicate everyday?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is 'jewesun' In Odu Oyeku-meji And Owonrin So'gbe / Masquerade Shouts ‘Jesus Christ’ As Guard Dog Nearly Attacks Him (video) / Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.