Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Body Of Murdered Corps Member, Found In Refuse Dump(see Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of Murdered Corps Member, Found In Refuse Dump(see Photos) (848 Views)

Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) / Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Of Murdered Corps Member, Found In Refuse Dump(see Photos) by alphonsojaybaz: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2017
BODY OF MURDERED CORPS MEMBER, FOUND IN REFUSE DUMP
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/03/body-of-murdered-corps-member-found-in.html

SOLOMON EDWARD DALOBA, WHO WAS OBSERVING HIS NYSC IN JOS, PLATEAU STATE, HAS BEEN MURDERED UNDER YET UNCLEAR CIRCUMSTANCES. THE BODY OF THE COMPUTER SCIENCE GRADUATE OF BINGHAM UNIVERSITY, WAS FOUND IN A REFUSE DUMP, ON FRIDAY.

Re: Body Of Murdered Corps Member, Found In Refuse Dump(see Photos) by funnynation(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2017
sad
Re: Body Of Murdered Corps Member, Found In Refuse Dump(see Photos) by StarBukola(f): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Holy spirit!!!
Re: Body Of Murdered Corps Member, Found In Refuse Dump(see Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2017
Lord have mercy....

What is wrong with humanity especially nigerians?
Re: Body Of Murdered Corps Member, Found In Refuse Dump(see Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2017
StarBukola:
Holy spirit!!!

Lol. Smh

Holy Spirit when they room they knack better pussy this morning ni you they call. grin
Re: Body Of Murdered Corps Member, Found In Refuse Dump(see Photos) by searchng4love: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Body Of Murdered Corps Member, Found In Refuse Dump(see Photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2017
What's all these self
Re: Body Of Murdered Corps Member, Found In Refuse Dump(see Photos) by dahunsy(f): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2017
Coughs** clears throat# After the parent have spend fortune to see him through school....through thick n thin this is their reward......all in the name NYSC!!!
Re: Body Of Murdered Corps Member, Found In Refuse Dump(see Photos) by StarBukola(f): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2017
Demigods666:

Lol. Smh

Holy Spirit when they room they knack better pussy this morning ni you they call. grin
u'v lost me
Re: Body Of Murdered Corps Member, Found In Refuse Dump(see Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2017
StarBukola:
u'v lost me

I have lost you? I don't remember having you as a follower undecided
Re: Body Of Murdered Corps Member, Found In Refuse Dump(see Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2017
The dead can't read RIPs
So why post all these dead people here?
What's the essence of the post?
Will it open the gates of heaven?
Or grant them reincarnation?
*just wondering*

They've done their part....na for we to face ours.
Re: Body Of Murdered Corps Member, Found In Refuse Dump(see Photos) by StarBukola(f): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Demigods666:

I have lost you? I don't remember having you as a follower undecided
lol, okay.
Re: Body Of Murdered Corps Member, Found In Refuse Dump(see Photos) by StarBukola(f): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs** clears throat# After the parent have spend fortune to see him through school....through thick n thin this is their reward......all in the name NYSC!!!
nysc or not what will b will

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Suffers Horrific Burns After Lover Threw Boiling Water At Her / Three Allegedly Died Of Generator Fume In Benin City (graphic Photos) / See Pics Of Two Nigerian Female Caught Stealing Meat In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.