Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Please, Who Knows This Company? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, Who Knows This Company? (2984 Views)

Who Knows This Company! / Pls Who Knows This Company: Standard Legacy Group (slg)? / Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Knows This Company? by shadzyng(f): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2017
You are invited for an interview for a Service Support Officer role at Novus Consulting LTD, BBC Chatter House,7 Mc\'neil Street,off commercial avenue,Sabo Yaba, Lagos by 10am on Mon, 20/03/17.Do come with your CV, OND, birth certificate and Fed Govt Issued ID card(voters/national/Int pass)

Please who knows this company name/address?
Are they legit?

Thanks
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company? by ebuka1993(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
fake
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company? by choicesam(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
shadzyng:
You are invited for an interview for a Service Support Officer role at Novus Consulting LTD, BBC Chatter House,7 Mc\'neil Street,off commercial avenue,Sabo Yaba, Lagos by 10am on Mon, 20/03/17.Do come with your CV, OND, birth certificate and Fed Govt Issued ID card(voters/national/Int pass)

Please who knows this company name/address?
Are they legit?

Thanks
please i got d same message, how is the interview? Need some info about the company.
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company? by benheart(f): 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pls I got same message are they real

You are invited for an interview for the position of a Security Officer with NOVUS CONSULTING.
Venue: 7,McNeil Str,off Commercial
Avenue,Sabo,Yaba,Lagos.
Date: Monday, June 12th, 2017
Time: 10am
Kindly come with 6 copies of your CV, credentials, one passport and complete picture. We advise that you dress corporately for the interview. Call Eric on 08124149943 for any assistance.
Referrals would be appreciated
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company? by alukstea(m): 3:20am On Jun 11, 2017
Most of this is it real, fake questions asked online are just because NO research was done about the so called org, do a little research and you'd have your answer staring in your face.
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company? by choicesam(m): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
benheart:
Pls I got same message are they real

You are invited for an interview for the position of a Security Officer with NOVUS CONSULTING.
Venue: 7,McNeil Str,off Commercial
Avenue,Sabo,Yaba,Lagos.
Date: Monday, June 12th, 2017
Time: 10am
Kindly come with 6 copies of your CV, credentials, one passport and complete picture. We advise that you dress corporately for the interview. Call Eric on 08124149943 for any assistance.
Referrals would be appreciated
they are real... I am with them already. U can send me a message on watsapp if you have any other questions concerning the interview. 08099713397.
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company? by sunnx(f): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2017
They are real but snorting it seem the organization and it management head is not correct. Yes! I say sometimes their head is not correct reason been that you will be calling the mumber they use to invites you for interview one will be ringing to one to answer you and the other line we be telling you that the Airtel you are calling is switched of and blablabla....

Though they are into Security service(Security Guard) to banks and some small scale businesses and they don't pay fine because the lion share has been taken by them while the remnant is left with you at the end of the month.

I know them because i have worked with them and it's not favoring me. You too can try your best.

Their office is in Sabo-Yaba axis BBC house and so on as so blablabla, when you get to Sabo Yaba ask anyone they will direct you to the building. Anyway, i wish anyone who want to go a best luck in Security guard job in the name of support staff officer.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Non-Teaching Recruitment 2017 / Globacom 2018 Interview Invite / Procter & Gamble, Apply Today!1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.