Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees (2168 Views)

L.messi,a.iniesta And C.ronaldo;the Top 3 Nominees For Europes Best Player / Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe / PFA Player Of The Year Award 2011/2012 Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by edoyad(m): 2:53am On Dec 20, 2009
The Castrol Player rankings didn't go down with many of us earlier, but it doesn't change the fact that they're real. So while Messi and CR7 are the best players by a distance in many of our books, Castrol felt it was Henry, On that note i announce the Creation of the EDOYAD SPORTS POSTER'S CHOICE AWARDS . The same way we have the MTV, Grammy, BET and world music awards this will be offering an alternative platform

The only Criteria here is for a voter to have atleast 365 posts before his/her choice can be valid. You can post any name on Gods earth and the winner will be openly seen as the polls close on 31st december by 6pm sharp. Every one will be able to see the winner cos all you have to do to know him or her is to count from first to last post(of people with atleast 365 posts) the name posted most.
Unfortunately i cannot be part of the poll since it will go against all laws of fair play, so post wisely.
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by edoyad(m): 3:21am On Dec 20, 2009
I sh¡t you not when i say some of the most intellient/accurate/accurate things i have ever read in my life are hear in this sport section. The grammar, construction and general composition of many posts in this section have improved my person not only in terms of communication but also in terms of my general disposition, interpretation, analysis and comprehension of things in general

Here are a number of names that come to mind that will aid your voting, even though i hate a couple of you grin (remember i cannot be a part of it).

[size=18pt]bingo, emporoh, Muki, donkeykanu, jalether, ibime, nateevs, sauron, debosky, HNIC, A40, allboyz, kpumpin, krayola, eyonegro, biina, dudu in space, fat boy slim shay, no2a (i say yes), V3, eastbay, Criz, bluediva, tkb419, dr.kit. . . [/size] more coming later. Na open ballot, so vote and not be a wuss.
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by edoyad(m): 3:35am On Dec 20, 2009
[size=18pt]. . . ritchie, Mr. Crackles, presido, 4 play ? , toba, dipo2much, Chelseabmw, chamotex, rasputin, dominique, mama-gee, omoib(ibi)o, switch47, loyika, . . . [/size]more to come
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2009
Hilarious.
Where is the poll? tongue
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by edoyad(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2009
@blue diva no poll here, we're doing it the old option A4 style that won MKO june 12. Just post your choice and we'll all count together on 31st of december after 6pm

[size=18pt]. . . Borat, ogazi, khanye, FBS, illusion, . . .[/size]
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2009
I taught u didnt put dayos name but i say it as donkey.but pple may not know its dayo
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by edoyad(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2009
Toba i hope dayo isn't your choice sha ?
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by tkb417(m): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2009
lol
u dey crase? grin
who be tkb419?

Dayokanu wins the award

Debosky and Sauron and Ibime comes next in no particular order
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by edoyad(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2009
Tkb you have selected dayo . If the entries close today dayo would win with your vote plus that of Toba, making two. Is that donkey really that good ? undecided grin

other nominees
[size=18pt]. . . .dishoneric, ayusman, agaba, roundly9ja . . . [/size]
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by tkb417(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2009
Dayo win cos of the way he goes about as a lone ranger 'attacking' everybody

but debosky, Ibime and Sauron are the other heavyweights

meanwhile, i think 4play shoulda been the winner but the guy doesnt come here anymore
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by edoyad(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2009
Tkb no body has won yet. The poll closes on the 31st at 5:59 pm. All names posted here will be counted and winner announced, post any name of your choice you feel deserves the Award,
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by jalether(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2009
Dayokanu has my vote, carry go baba chi town smiley
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by edoyad(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2009
As things stand :
donkey = +3
all others = 0
Wonders shall never end sad embarassed . We can see why Nigeria never has good leaders sad
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by mukina2: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2009
Edoyad you don crase finish grin grin

who be bingo? grin grin
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by v3: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2009
dang! edo u dey vex o! shocked

Anyways. . .it'd be nice if u added a poll. . .to make it all to easy for peepz on here to vote as some of em are juz too lazy to make a ten-letter post! grin grin
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2009
edoyad needs love.
Give love in the christmas season,pls.
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by Emperoh(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hia kwa. , . . . .werrin be this?

Ok I win!!!!

If supports me, i will give plenty plenty money. . . .e nwelu m ego too much!!! grin grin
This is a deviants thread, i am not party to it oo!!
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by edoyad(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Muki you know bingo na grin binghnya grin

@v3, while a poll would be good, all posters of NL sports section are nominees, so you can vote for yourself or any of the hundred other posters(except me ofcourse), this is option A4 we go all see how the thing work, no PDP magic here. smiley

@eastbay as you can see i'm excluded from the exercise. I cant vote or be voted for which makes it a fair contest.
Oya make una vote make donkey no rule men.
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
You coulda put your name in it and rigged it,to make it exciting.
That way it wouldn't resemble that so-called Panadol or castrol ranking.
Agreed,Henry is the best (cheating) player in the world.
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by edoyad(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2009
Dayo = 3
Emporoh = 1
with 8 days to go . . . embarassed ManScum and MunScum race ?
New rule, if at the end of the exercise There're not upto atleast ten different nominees voted for, the result will not be binding thus no winner undecided
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by v3: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2009
Oya. . .peepz begin voting for me cool

Free airtime TILL 2010!. . . cool
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by mukina2: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2009
for where? grin
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by v3: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2009
mukina2:

for where? grin
My friend cast your vote or no bla bla for u. . . cool

This na open secret ballot campaign

2k recharge card, for juz mentioning my name alone! cool

I'm the ekwu eme 1 of NL!gbam
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by mukina2: 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2009
wetin i wan do with 2k recharge card angry

talk better thing jare cool

or i'll vote for some oda persin tongue
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by v3: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2009
tattoo dey ya eye?

Juz mention my name dia & gbam ! 2k. . .

If i win. . .MTN 10k, Zain 7k, Glo. . . 5K kiss kiss
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by mukina2: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2009
Yes Tattoo dey my eye grin grin grin

V333333333333 grin grin
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by v3: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2009
mukina2:

Yes Tattoo dey my eye grin grin grin
V333333333333 grin grin
enu e ti fee gon, i only said "say my name" NOT "moan it out loud" na

awaitin d digitz! cool
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by mukina2: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2009
0808419419419 cheesy grin
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by v3: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2009
mukina2:

0808419419419 cheesy grin
I dial d number and it kept saying "E ba mi ki gbe OLE!!" & i juz double checked!! grin grin grin
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by mukina2: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2009
grin grin grin grin

ok try 801711911711 grin
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by v3: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2009
dialled it again. . .

The voice prompt says "Welcome to Al-qaeda terrorist group, if you wanna know more abt our services. press 1, to learn how to strap a bomb to yourself, press 2, to find out what kombo saint mary really is, press 3". . . cool

*Presses 3" shocked shocked shocked

OMG!! Mukkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Edoyad Sports Posters Choice Awards 2010: All Posters Are Nominees by edoyad(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2009
angry Muki and V3 have both been disqualified for bringing the Edoyad Academy in disrepute.
In the words of Muki, oya waka .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Probe John Terry's Father Over 'cocaine Deal' / Nasri, Benzema, Ronaldinho, Adriano, Cambiasso To miss World Cup / Brazillian Wizkid Neymar Passes His Barca Medical Set To Unviel Tonight (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.