Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,892 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning (999 Views)

Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) / Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by 042report: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sitting very close to my door this morning thinking on how to boil water for eba while listening to a cool lovely song from Stephen crown title great God, when my brother Timothy gave me a call to say good morning, I over heard him breathing like someone who fell from a mango tree, then I said what's the problem So he said Echiere is dead, I quickly turn off my music so he repeated what he said, at that moment I wasn't shocked but Confused. He narrated the whole stories to me, how he went to St Barnard Catholic church calabar about 3:05am, where he's a parishioner then the security and other outsiders stone and machete this innocent soul to death....... Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii......Echiere...... Echiere.... Echiere.... with tears of pain ever will you live in my heart....... Mute.... What a wicked world are we living in...... After all the stress you pass through in school but today the givers of life has taken you away from us, we all miss you... Rip bro
Former pictures below

More Details Here>>>>http://www.042report.com/2017/03/how-reverend-father-allergedly-ordered.html

1 Share

Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by 042report: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Rip
Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
What a half baked news angry

Please what transpired between Mr. Echiere & the said rev. Father??

5 Likes

Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by Nne5: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
How did the Reverend father order his murder?
Rip

1 Like

Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by Emyres: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lala, Mynd44 where una dey?

Front page.

this is bad.

Jungle live self.
Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by K9Uneet(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Incomplete story.
What was your brother doing at the Parish by 3am?
Who were the other parishioners that killed the guy?
What did the guy do?
Where were his legs tied?

Waiting for the complete version of the story.
Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by DickDastardly(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Silly sentimental story. Sounds like Eze goes to school. When you ready, give us the news angry sad

2 Likes

Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by myfantasies(f): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

No matter wat transpired between the two of them

Dis guy doesn't deserve dis, dis is too much
Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by modestofynest(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Long story short ur brother or friend was an armed robber serves him right na only him be the person wey done finish school and no job since he choose the easy way out to make money, who are we to stop him from meeting his maker so easy.
Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
myfantasies:

No matter wat transpired between the two of them

Dis guy doesn't deserve dis, dis is too much
I never said he deserve to die, but at least the op should do is a favour & give us the full gist.

1 Like

Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by StarBukola(f): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Person die una dey ask question...... Rip. I pray u find favour in his sight...
Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by dikeigbo2(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
What prompted his killing? Are you part of the problem that got him in that situation? Be specific in your reporting please....

1 Like

Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by Chukabiz(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
This must be a novel. Has it been published?
Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by PenisCaP: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
undecided
Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by modsfucker: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ntorrrr
Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by stefanweeks: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Incomplete

One sided Info
Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by DjAndroid: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Op, you have not communicated.
Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by sisisioge: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Omg! Even if he was trying to steal the church building, they shouldn't have killed him! I hope you have reported to the police.

If it pleases you though, kindly give full details of the issue.
Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by AskProf: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

@ 3.05am?
Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by Nickymezor(f): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
The tale doesn't mk sense. Anyway rest in peace to the deceased
Re: How Reverend Father Allergedly Ordered The Murder Of Mr Echere This Morning by Jabioro: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Take your time to verify what transpired and give us full details.. though jungle justice is not acceptable but let have first hand news. Your presentation is biased..

(1) (Reply)

South African Guy Who Killed And Burnt His Girlfriend Appears In Court (photos) / Nigerian Guy Suspected To Be A “yahoo Boy” Shot Dead By SARS In Lagos (details) / See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.